Look at my store

Bonham246
Tourist
6 0 2
Hi I've made a lot of changes to my store. Can you look at it please. All comments welcome. Thank you.
0 Likes

Hi @Bonham246 

Your website is still missing lots of items that help you convert visitors into customers. 

Reach out below and I'll do the best free review possible for you. 

https://www.inspiresmallbusiness.com/pages/website-review

One of the most important things you need to focus on is 

• Making website easy and simple to navigate 
  • Give visitors awesome feeling on your website with great images etc 

Overall Shopify is a learning curve. Keep up the good work. 

Cheers 

Clayton Bates 

Grab Most Detailed FREE Review --->LEARN MORE

Client VIDEO TESTIMONIALS --->VIEW

Rockpapercopy
Shopify Expert
1208 61 364

Yes, what's the URL of your store please?

0 Likes
Aizada
Shopify Partner
385 34 156

Hi @Bonham246 

I assume this is your store www.mesmerizingmelts.com

If so, you did a great job since last time you have posted a request for feedback here. The images are colorful and eye catching, I can tell that you did take into account the recommendations from the last comments:) 

Here are a couple of things that also need to be taken care of 

1) The images that you used look like they have been downloaded from google. The fact that you have an image of cotton on the wax melt does not make a lot of sense. Insert an image of the wax and the cotton as well. Besides, crop the unnecessary sides of the image and make it larger. 

2) Add an About us page 

3) Add a Contact us for, there are free apps that will do that for. It will be more professional than just having your gmail written on the footer. 

4) 90% of people read reviews before purchasing an item. I personally do not read the description too much, I go straight on to the reviews section because that is a social proof. In my opinion that is an essential of every site. I highly recommend (almost insist) and adding that feature on your site. You can use Growave for that, it offers automated emails within the Reviews feature as well.

Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post. 

Take care and stay healthy <3

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Sharing + more 

Increase conversions with ease here

Dear Bonham246,

Get your free Shopify feedback Report here: https://www.task4store.com/pages/shopify-store-feedback-from-expert

Best Regards
MS Web Designer| MS Web International | Task4Store
Contact Us: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us OR task4store@mswebdesigner.com
Was our reply helpful? Please Like or Accept solution
0 Likes
HelpfulBeing
Pathfinder
107 6 22

Hi @Bonham246  ,

I can see that you have information about shipping, returns and refund policy which very important to have to increase trust among shoppers.

Here are some suggestions that you can consider  :

1. Customer testimonials could be added to increase trust among shoppers.

2. Instagram feed can be added for better brand promotion.

3. You may want to think about adding product reviews. Reviews are essential for any eCommerce store as it helps sell more and creates immediate trust with shoppers. Be sure to check out our review app. 

You can read more about our app here. And also see some of our display widgets in action on our demo site.

I hope above points helps :)

Kind regards,

Yusuf | HelpfulCrowd Product Review App and Q&A

Turning More Shoppers Into Customers

0 Likes
Bonham246
Tourist
6 0 2
Mesmerizingmelts.com
0 Likes