Look for feedback - 90% dropoff rate on Product Page

Solved
Snuba
Tourist
8 0 1

Just looking for some general feedback on my website!

No sales or add to cart yet, so if you see anything thats specifically bugging you let me know!

& the reason our products are '50% off' right now is just because I'm testing that tactic on Facebook.

www.ruffnstuffs.com

0 Likes

Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase.

Product Page  Feedback

1. Add links to your shipping and return/refund policy on each product page

2. Remove Buy It Now button as it can confuse customers when they see it and Add To Cart

3. Remove "Secure Checkout With" and add it to the footer.

4. Make sure all your product images are the same size and dimensions and the same style/brand. This is going to help tie your site together

Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level.  Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know. You can also accept this post as a "Accepted Solutions" if you found it extra helpful! Good luck.

We help ecommerce & DTC brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns: TakeSomeRisk.com

P.S. Take my Google Shopping Course and help grow your revenue this month.
0 Likes
briofbristles
Tourist
6 2 3

This is an accepted solution.

My honest opinions from a consumer perspective:

front page - oh, what do they sell? Pet stuff/dog stuff? Oh, just beds? -- unclear; take steps to make what you sell very clear

product page - hmm, pricey; I think I've seen many versions of this exact bed, for much less; highlight what makes your beds different from those (or, if they are the same, consider lowering your price and bolster where you ship from. If you ship from within U.S., that is a bonus for U.S. customers, etc.)

about page - says these are made by the store owners, but they look like the ones I've seen all the time - disingenuine; make it more obvious if these beds are truly made by you. Build trust. Show the process. If they're not, don't lie about it.

0 Likes
Snuba
Tourist
8 0 1

Really appreciate the honest feedback, thanks!

0 Likes