Look my store

Bruktawit
1 0 0

My store getting a lot of traffics but no sales, aside that Facebook and google suspended my account and spentALOT on ads but no sales.  I don't know whats wrong with my store. Can someone check my store please and please. Thank you.

https//www.nehemiahcollection.com

0 Likes

Hi @Bruktawit,

I'm Richard - CRO Expert at PageFly Free Page Builder. Firstly, congrats on your store. It's clean and tidy with good image quality.

I just took a look and checked your homepage and want to give you some comments. I hope this will help!

You can also refer to this article to get more tips to personalize your e-commerce store. Or this guide to know how to optimize conversion rate for your store.

1. The Call-to-action button on the first slideshow is hard to see

The button is quite small so visitors can miss it. You should make it bigger and more clearly. And because visitors will not know about your products when only look at the banner when they first visit your store, the "Shop now" button, in my opinion, is not reasonable here. You can add another button to lead visitors to scroll down your site to see more.

For example:

Nehemiah's Collection 2021-03-01 11-41-33.png

2. Add color swatches

If your product has many color variants, you should add color swatches for it.

Nehemiah's Collection 2021-03-01 11-48-06.png

I know this product has blue, black and white version. But I only know that when I go to the product page. If other visitors don't click on the product to see product page, they may not know that this product has other colors. And if they don't like pink color, they can ignore this product.

3. Use slideshow to show more products

Nehemiah's Collection 2021-03-01 11-51-41.png

If you use slideshow in 2 these sections, visitors can see more products instead of only one product. In each slide, put 1 product so that the product will show clearly.

4. Don't use the tab element

You shouldn't use tab element to show product list like you did. Visitors can miss it because they don't notice it. You can put "On sale" product as a separate section.

5. Add testimonials

People love proof. When your customers visit your store and see many good reviews, they will be willing to shop! So you should add testimonials/product reviews to your store. They can be placed for the product or even a review collection on your home page.

You can consider using a Shopify app builder to do more customization to your page. This is the app I'm working on - PageFly. This app helps you easily customize your any Shopify page and make it more attractive.

If you find my comment useful, you can like or mark it as a solution. Have a great day!

CRO Expert at PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 90.000+ active merchants.
- Inspiring example: PageFly builds a complete Shopify landing page base on Nike.com
- PageFly Page Builder: Website | Facebook | LinkedIn | Twitter | Group | Youtube
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
2714 153 503

Hello @Bruktawit, I hope you are doing well! Sachin here, from the Aitrillion Team at Shopify. Thanks for posting! I've taken a look at your store, and here are few suggestions that you can work on:

The home page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. Slideshow Image (with a call to action button on it)- Collection List- Product Recommendations- Testimonials- Newsletter sign up box- Instagram Feed.

- Product page looks really nice and professional. You need to make the homepage more professional.

- Add the 'Buy now' button below the 'Add to cart' button on the product page. 

You should add a loyalty rewards program to your store. You can give loyalty points to your customers on activities like on signing up, leaving a review, allowing for push notification, visiting a store, on birthdays, on first purchase, follow/ share on social media. This will help you to entice customers and will increase the number of push subscribers, email subscribers. This will also help you in collecting the review. You can send an in-email review form to your customers. This can be sent automatically.

Integration of loyalty rewards program with web push notification, review, email marketing, and with full automation results in wonders for the eCommerce stores. It will help you in increasing conversions and sales on your store and retain the customers for the long term. 

Add a web push notification - It turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers. It’s a powerful and effective marketing tool adopted by online businesses to reach out to and interact with their audience, keep them updated about any important information, announcing sales and offers, and eventually driving more eCommerce conversions.

Add exit-intent popup. Track when someone is about to leave your website and show the visitor exit-intent popup with attractive offers and coupon code to complete the purchase.

Make your store engaging and interactive to engage the traffic coming to your store. If your store will be engaging then it will help you to convert the traffic coming to your store by retargeting customers with personalization in real-time. 

Moreover, if you would like to implement the above customer engagement features/ marketing tools in your store I suggest trying out the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions.

Hope this helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
Tooldictionary
Tourist
5 0 0

You can use Social Proof Technique if you're getting traffic but fewer conversions.

246941.png

What Is Social Proof and How Does it Help With Conversions?

• Social proof is a marketing technique that you can use to ease the minds of potential customers by showing them that others are using and enjoying your products and services.
  • It’s based on a psychological phenomenon where people do what others do because they see those actions as socially popular and accepted.
  • Social proof is an incredibly powerful tool because consumers want proof from others like them, not the brands trying to get their money.
  • In fact, 92% of online consumers will look at product reviews before making a purchase. Product reviews are 12X more trusted than sales copy or product descriptions provided by manufacturers.

Social Proof Tool - Proof Pulse
Overview Of the Product - Here

0 Likes

Hi @Bruktawit 

Great job on continuing to put efforts and seeking feedback. You’ve created a great store with an interesting niche. I see you've already got a lot of good suggestions to work on!

Since you are selling a lot of products, I suggest consider adding product badges like "Best-Seller", "Few Left" or "Sale". Research suggests that these badges helps cutomer make decision making faster, easier and increases conversion. You can use Mode Magic to do this. It has a few forever free badges which you can start using right away! Its free to install and you get 10 free credits to start with. 

Hoping this would help you in improving your store

Feel free to reach out to me in case you have any concerns, happy to help

Saurabh K | Shopify Growth Expert @getmodemagic.com

- Was my reply helpful? Please give it a "Like" to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an "Accepted Solution"