Looking Feedback for my new Store Pugmayita.com

crisjoisa
1 0 0

Hello everyone, I've created this store pugmayita.com and I would like to have some feedback in whatever you may find lacking. The store is running some ads atm (low budget) and its getting some traficc. Please look at product descriptions and whatever is missing in order to generate trust from the any customer.

www.pugmayita.com 

I would appreciate all good comments.

Many Thanks, christian

0 Likes

Hey @crisjoisa,

I've taken a look through your store and I have a few suggestions.

The text on top of your photo is difficult to see. I'd recommend either changing the photo or moving the pug over so that the text is readable. Changing the font color would help as well.

There seems to be a spacing issue below the main image where you have "IN PUGMAYITA".

pug-home.png

My next recommendation is to spend some time on your SEO. By default, Shopify will pull your product titles and descriptions and use that as your SEO (that is what is happening in your case). You don't want to leave your SEO to default, you want to be intentional about the words you use so that you are reaching your intended audience. A common mistake in SEO is using the wrong words. You have to include words that a person trying to find your product would search in Google. We created a video walking you through how to do your SEO:

My next recommendation is to make sure your store is stocked with what we call "winning products". A good product choice should have these qualities:

1. High demand. Look for "problem fixing products".
  2. Not easily accessible. Look for products that are not available in stores or online through big retailers or Amazon.
  3. Popular. Look for trending products.

I have a lot more to say on this topic, but I cover it in our video so I'll leave it here for you to watch:

PS: If you decide to give Ecomhunt a try, here is our affiliate link: https://www.ecomhunt.com?afmc=2tp
Using our affiliate link does not cost you anything extra, it tells Ecomhunt we sent you and we may receive earnings for that referral.

Finally, I'll touch on ads. It's a common misconception to label high amounts of traffic as success. Ads are only successful if you are getting a return on your investment. When you get high traffic and no sales it either means you are getting the wrong kind of traffic (not your target audience) or there is something within your store that is turning people away (product prices, shipping time, shipping cost, a site error etc.). We recently released a 2021 Shopify Ad Strategy video that I'd recommend giving a watch:

We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up and/or marking it as a solution!

Best of luck!

Have a struggling store and want to talk to talk to us 1-1? Need store tweaks? Email us at ecomgeeksco@gmail.com

Hi @crisjoisa  

PageFly would like to have some feedback on your store:

Sticky Header: I think you should make the Header sticky when scroll down and show the full Main menu on the header. It will make the header and the main menu follow the visitors to anywhere on your pages and always visible to visitors, which helps th3em navigate through your site easier.

RichardNguyen_0-1610772028336.png

The search bar should be on the header too. Many customers will want to use it and there is no reason to hide the search bar.

Homepage

Banner: the banner is the first impression when customers land on your Homepage. Please make sure that the Heading is clear and easy to read for visitors, the Heading on your banner is not clear and the white font color makes the Heading hard to read for customers. You will also need to add more banners to show more information to customers when they land on the Homepage.

RichardNguyen_1-1610772028556.png

Latest Products: you should add more CTAs like Add-to-Cart or Buy Now button to this section, it can help customers purchase right on the Homepage. Showing second product images, when hovering over the product images, would also help. This effect can show additional information about the products. 

RichardNguyen_2-1610772028586.png

Featured products: this section can be helpful to increase the sale of a featured product. You can add some urgency when customers purchase by using the countdown timer and a discount.

Pop-up: pop-up can be useful to build an e-mail marketing campaign. Please consider using it with a discount.

Product page

Product Images: Please consider adding more product images to the top of the product page. Many customers won’t be willing to nor know to scroll down to see more product images. 

Color Swatches: you can use the color swatches instead of the standard color variant selector to improve your store's visual and provide a better experience when selecting the products.

More sections like Refund or Shipping policies with the accordions: customers will need to check information about your services before buying. Please consider using the Accordions if you think those sections take up too much space.

PageFly hopes that the feedback above can be useful for your store. Please hit Like or Solution if you find those feedback useful for your business. 

Good luck with your store!

PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder.
- Get tips to personalize your page
- PageFly Page Builder: WebsiteYoutube | PageFly Community | Facebook| LinkedIn | Twitter
- Discover Shopify Stores’ Secrets with Koala Inspector
Arunesh
Explorer
74 6 28

Hello @crisjoisa 

Hope you are doing well.

Your store looks quite alluring and professional. I've gone through your store thoroughly and I must say I found the user experience very rich and friendly. The website has been designed very meticulously and I am sure, it will be a hit in no time. 

However, there are a few things that need to be taken care of such as:

1. The banner image (The headline is not visible)
  2. Spacings are not well optimized.
  3. Font size is a bit large for every text.

There are some other points that should be taken care of. Post that, you need to promote your product in a proper way and in front of the right audience. I would highly recommend you to hire a team to help you out with all these issues. 

You have such large product descriptions, which I am sure consumes a lot of your valuable time. And in the future it will affect your strategies when you'll plan to expand your business. 

We at Descrii, help startups like yours in their early stage and help them grow.

We generate Compelling Product Descriptions, generate Facebook Ad Copies, generate Google Search Ads, generate Instagram Captions, Brainstorm Growth Ideas. 

You get all these in one single place saving you a lot of valuable time. The time which you can invest in expanding your business. We will be more than happy to help you out with your queries. Kindly contact us if you need further assistance.

Well wishes!

Arunesh Kumar

Marketing Officer, Descrii 

Visit Our Website-  https://descrii.tech/

Find us on Shopify store-  https://apps.shopify.com/descrii-smart-descriptions

Contact-  hello@descrii.tech

Descrii Description Generator
Regards and Well Wishes!
Kindly leave a Like if it helped you in any way.
0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
2451 142 443

Hello @crisjoisa, I hope you are doing well! here are some suggestions:

- Showcase reviews on the home page, product page. It helps in building trust and credibility with customers.

- You need to improve the product page. Make it professional. 

- Currently, the product descriptions are too big. These are some tips for product descriptions:

• Make sure you specify every detail of the product.
  • Showcase its features and benefits.
  • Use numbering and bulleting to make it easily scannable.
  • Use keywords to optimize your descriptions.
  • Use power words that entice customers.

You can start giving Loyalty Points and Rewards to WOW your customers. This will increase repeat purchase and customer lifetime value by giving points and rewards that give customers more reasons to return to your store.

- Add web push notifications to reach your customers even when they are not in your store without getting their email address.

Make your store engaging by adding customer engagement tools in your store. If your store is engaging then it will help you to reduce Customer Churn Rate i.e percentage of customers who stop purchasing from your brand and will also increase your customer retention.

Moreover, if you would like to implement the above customer engagement features I suggest trying out the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions. 

If you have any questions, I will be happy to help.

Hope this helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes