Looking For A Feedback On www.hanumantoys.store

Please share your feedback with solutions to enhance the features for https://hanumantoys.store/

0 Likes

Hi @YogiB 

After spending a few minutes on your store, I have some recommendations on your Homepage that might improve the conversion rate of your store.

- Make your header bar sticky, cause when the customer scrolling inside your store, you should allow them to see how many products inside the cart. And if they want to navigate to another page, it's quite easy to do it or search for something in your store. 

Screen Shot 2020-12-29 at 15.16.13.png

- In the Hero banner, you should change the image that related to the products you're selling, and the wording should be changed to encourage customers to buy more products.

Screen Shot 2020-12-29 at 15.18.52.png

- The current background content is quite vivid and when looking it for a long time inside your store, it makes customers feel not satisfied with it, change it to a white color or some neutral color.

The green background makes your CTA button hard to see and click on it.

Screen Shot 2020-12-29 at 15.23.07.png

- On the Homepage, you should display your top-selling products or On-sale products to encourage customers to buy more.

- You can use some promotion banners to catch the customer's attention. Or some holiday products: Christmas, Halloween, New Year, ...

Those are some suggestions I'd like to give to you. Furthermore, you can check this article to optimize your Homepage.

Cheer!

CRO Expert at PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 90.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen Guide on Moving Your Brick-n-Mortar Store Online.

Want To Strive The Coolest E-commerce Knowledge? Explore Our FREE Video Resources.

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3733 214 663

Hello @YogiB, here are some suggestions:

Home Page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. Slideshow Image- Collection List- New/ trending/ recently viewed products- Testimonials- Newsletter sign up box- Instagram Feed.

To add a section of new, trending, recently viewed products you can install AiTrillion and enable the product recommendations.

- You need to engage your visitors coming to your site by giving loyalty reward points which will increase repeat purchase and customer lifetime value. You can add a chatbot to make sure you never lose any of your customers. You can add web push notifications which will help you to retarget your customers anytime even when they are not in your store. This will help you to run your store smoothly and decrease the bounce rate and will capture your visitors and convert them into prospective or paying customers. You will be able to retain your customers for the long term.

If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to install the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.

Hope this Helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.

ello @YogiB How're you doing?

Having assessed your store, I can see that there is a need for you to optimize your store for more conversion. Too many dull content/graphics. What is the use of the long content that devalues the beauty of the store structure? 

Add more sliders and more products to the home page. Designing sales funnel for more traffic conversion would surely help since traffic coming to the store for the first time are not 95% of the time proved to conmvert.

Do you find this useful and you feel like meeting me for discussion or enlightenment? Contact me.

Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!

Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution