Looking For Feedback On A New Charity Website

Justin34
Excursionist
51 0 5

Hi all,

Finally finished. I am looking for your feedback.

Website is www.PennsylvaniaParks.org

Thanks in advance

0 Likes
ConveyLego0612
Shopify Partner
469 46 155

Hi @Justin34

Have seen your store and it looks very good.

But I think some things need to change:

- Some parts have a green background look quite unsuitable. It's too shining.

You can see two examples below:

ConveyLego0612_0-1602557034631.png

ConveyLego0612_1-1602557143931.png

You can try to use another color, still green, but lighter. 

- If you are selling some products for funding, I think you can have a Featured Products section on your homepage. 

- And an Instagram gallery is a good way to show more real-life photos about the park. Check this app if you want to create one Shoppable Instagram Gallery

- The normal font on this part is more suitable I suppose. 

ConveyLego0612_2-1602557515245.png

- Too many texts are bolded here. This can make your customers don't know where they really need to focus. Just light some texts. 

ConveyLego0612_3-1602557588389.png

By the way, you're doing great. Keep it up!

Hope this helps!

Thank you, 

Member of AllFetch - eCommerce Order Fulfillment Service.
We offer many solutions to help store owners grow their Shopify businesses.

If my answer is helpful, click Like and Mark it as an Accepted Solution to let me know!
0 Likes
Growave
Shopify Partner
862 21 246

Hi @Justin34 !

Very great design and layout of the store- everything looks so organized and eye-appealing.

Add testimonials - it is important to have visual reviews. People prefer read them instead of the product description.

Use a referral program that will encourage your existing customers to share your products with their friends by giving discounts if the latter have purchased something from your store. With referral programs it is important to carefully set up so that you are not giving huge discounts and not getting anything back. [I recommend using one by Growave., because it is safe and it is integrated with 6 other marketing features (Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards, Social Login, Instagram, Discounts, Referral, VIP tiers) for better performance. 

Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post.

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Login + more

Increase conversions with ease here
0 Likes
Mihir_Gupta_
Shopify Partner
247 9 74

Hey there @Justin34 Here's what I'd like to add on to the trail - 

1. When I'm on the homepage, I notice that a lot of space is being occupied by your logo. If you can reduce the size of your logo, your header menu is good to go!

2. Only bold the letters/sentences where you want to highlight something. Don't use it unnecessary all over your site. 

3. When I'm at your product page, one problem I found out that, I was unable to go back to your category page. There is no option for me to straightaway checkout your mugs and other merchandizes. To do that, I have to go back to your merch shop page! If you can add breadcrumbs to your pages, it would be great and easy to navigate. 

Mihir_Gupta__0-1602578169935.png

4. Your coffee mugs lack product description and I guess you forgot to add customer reviews in your store. See to it that you add them asap! 

5. Since it's a movement, you can also run a blog section and talk about other relevant stuff. You can also ask visitors to sign up for your free newsletter or a spin wheel maybe so that they get either free shipping or an assured discount. 

Rest, your store looks perfectly fine! 

We are just a month away from celebrating 2020's most awaited festivals. We have compiled a list of 23 checkpoints that you can apply to your store during this festive season to make sure that your Shopify store is ready to welcome online shoppers during the festive time of the year!

Let me know if we can be of any help to you! We are just a message away. 

Helping store owners in their smooth eCommerce journey! ;)
0 Likes