Looking For Feedback On Our Store

Solved
Highlighted
2 1 0

Hi, After putting together my 1st E-commerce store, it would be greatly appreciated for some feedback on our store  it's located at www.fromstore2u.com

thanks

0 Likes
Highlighted

Why should I trust your website ? 

Hi @cantello 

Few suggestions on how to improve your website 

Home Page: I would work on flowing the home page. Also some nice images of people doing yoga and smiling would look nice. 

• Slideshow Image 
  • Collection List 
  • Testimonials 
  • Popular Paroducts (4-8 Max) 
  • Image with text (treat) 
  • Instagram Feed (if you have nice images)

Product Page: It doesn't look like all of your product have descriptions. This is super important. I'd work on the below.

• Detailed Product Description 
  • Reviews and/or testimonials  
  • Product Tabs 
  • Sticky Had to cart bar 

Also drawer menu should direct customer straight to checkout. 

Checkout: This page should have your logo and look consistent with your website. 

You should also work on the below 

• About Page 
  • Contact Page 
  • Blog x 3 
  • Policy Pages 

Overall good job to start with. I'll also email you now a more detailed review. 

Keep up the good work

Cheers 

Clayton Bates 

Grab Most Detailed FREE Review --->LEARN MORE

Client VIDEO TESTIMONIALS --->VIEW

0 Likes
Highlighted

Success.

2 1 0

Thanks Clayton, this is greatly appreciated 

@Clayton_Bates wrote:

Hi @cantello 

Home Page: I would work on flowing the home page. Also some nice images of people doing yoga and smiling would look nice. 

• Slideshow Image 
  • Collection List 
  • Testimonials 

Product Page: It doesn't look like all of your product have descriptions. This is super important. I'd work on the below.

• Product Tabs 
  • Sticky Had to cart bar 

Checkout: This page should have your logo and look consistent with your website. 

• About Page 
  • Contact Page 
  • Blog x 3 
  • Policy Pages 

Keep up the good work

Cheers 

Clayton Bates 

0 Likes
Highlighted

@cantello wrote:

Thanks Clayton, this is greatly appreciated 

@Clayton_Bates wrote:

Hi @cantello 

• Slideshow Image 
  • Collection List 
  • Testimonials 

• Product Tabs 
  • Sticky Had to cart bar 

• About Page 
  • Contact Page 
  • Blog x 3 
  • Policy Pages 

Keep up the good work

Cheers 

Clayton Bates 

No dramas at all. Happy to help. If you ever want to bounce any ideas of me reach out. 

Grab Most Detailed FREE Review --->LEARN MORE

Client VIDEO TESTIMONIALS --->VIEW

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi @cantello,

Hope I can offer some feedback to help you out.

The first thing I notice on your website is that the domain name and logo/store name don't seem to match in any way. As a customer, that puts some doubt in my mind. Next, the main banner image/text doesn't really tell me anything about what you do, or why I should buy from you.

Lastly, there's information about a retreat further down the page, but that doesn't seem to be mentioned further up (e.g. in the header navigation). I would expand the header navigation out to cover more of what you are offering. This would have the added benefit of helping people understand what it is that you do.

Hope that helps - Gareth 

Gareth K Thomas | Clarified.
- I will make your website work.
- Conversion optimisation, usability testing, analytics.

If my response was helpful, please click the like button below.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
486 26 98

Hi @cantello 

Hey congratulations on opening such a great store, honestly I like it a lot, but I think there might be a couple things you could consider changing.

An important thing I couldn't find is a FAQ section. Adding an FAQ section to your store can help your customer more easily be able to find a solution to their problems without asking you. This will help long into the future so you don't need to spend so much time on customer support

After browsing your store I noticed I wasn't able to find a blog. A blog could be used to drive more traffic to your store, and you could also use it to recommend potential products that your customer could buy.

I wasn't able to find an always visible buy button. Every extra step that a customer has to go through, makes it more likely for them not to buy from you. If you are getting a lot of customers coming to your store, but not buying, one of the reasons might be that it is just a bit too hard. If you can make your buy button always visible (especially important when people are on their phones), it can help more of your customers want to buy from you, I wrote an app that can help with that https://apps.shopify.com/better-sticky-checkout-button-increase-your-sales .

After browsing your store I noticed I wasn't able to find reviews. It would be good to add reviews for your products. Think about it when was the last time you bought a product without reading the reviews first? I think you should definitely add some reviews.

One thing to consider is adding a sense of urgency. By using urgency, you can make your visitors feel like they are missing out unless they order immediately. The 'Fear of Missing Out' that they experience, will increase your ability to convert them into buyers. One app that can help you with that is https://apps.shopify.com/better-countdown . It really can make a big difference in getting your customers to buy from you

But seriously your store is actually really great, and I think just a few minor tweaks could really go a long way.

Just so you know (I had to do it), I wrote a series of emails https://mailchi.mp/7d8692283c12/shopify-conversion-course that might help you with some tips for making your store better (I get into the weeds there).

To learn more visit https://www.answrly.com/

0 Likes