Looking For Feedback on Jewellery Store Shopify Store

JErrota
2 0 1

Good evening,

I hope you're all well, and staying safe. I'm new to the Shopify world and am eager to get some feedback on my store in order to improve for the better.

Website URL: https://memoriesandmetal.com/

Thank you!

Hi @JErrota,

This is PageFly - a Free Shopify Landing Page Builder. I would love to provide my recommendation for your store based on 5 years of providing solutions for over 90.000 active Shopify merchants. Personally, I think you story looks good, however, I still got some comments for you to better your store. Here they are:

1. Header menu & navigation

- You should include a sticky menu header helps customers to reach out to the menu and access the menu anytime they want. 

2. About Us Section

Screen Shot 2021-06-21 at 10.49.24 AM.png- People will pay more attention if you use image with text rather than use solely text. I suggest you to make a section that have picture on on side and then text on the other side. 

- If you don't want to do that then you can consider to minimize the width of the paragraph so from the first sight the paragraphs don't look choppy

3. Feature Products

Screen Shot 2021-06-21 at 11.00.56 AM.png

- You should add more products to the homepage to showcase all the product line you offer

- You should include secondary hover image, CTA button ("SHOP NOW") 

- If you don't have many products to showcase you can shoot more photos for the existing products as long as you provide as much information as possible

4. Add more sections

- Maybe you can include a section introducing about your main product (like its material, the value of it)

- You can also include a collection section

I think you could take Daniel Wellington as an example: https://www.danielwellington.com/vn/dw-accessories-unisex-emalie-bracelet-rose-gold-desert-sand-smal... since your brand and DW follow the same style I guess

5. Store speed

I did some test on your store speed, you could check the result here: https://developers.google.com/speed/pagespeed/insights/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fmemoriesandmetal.com%2F. You should base on this result and enable some useful tactic like: Reduce unused JavaScript, Reduce unused CSS, Preload the image with the largest content render time, Local file minification, etc. to make your web page loads faster, therefore increase the customer experience 

---

This all I have to say, if you feel this comment is helpful for you to draw a good insight please give me a like and / or mark it as solution! 

PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 90.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen Guide on Moving Your Brick-n-Mortar Store Online.

Want To Strive The Coolest E-commerce Knowledge? Explore Our FREE Video Resources.

Hi @JErrota 

I had look into your website, I observed few points on your website.

Add Blog page: blog posting will allow you to show your followers a personal side of your business. In this way you can engage with Existing and New customers.

Wishlist : Add 'Wishlist" button beside add to cart . Wishlist will helps us to send emails to customers to drag his intension towards item and make him to buy.

Recently viewed items: Many customers want to view previous items. If it’s too difficult to view again previous items, they will likely frustrated, and may not purchase anymore. Better to add recently viewed items in product page

Rewards & Credits: Credits helps to increase the orders, and make customers to buy the products with rewards and credits. You can give credits for registration, subscription, Order credits, Cart Value, Item review, Monthly, Birth day, Referral and many more. This will assist you with captivating your customers and hold them.. At the point when you will offer focuses to them they will come back again later on to cause a buy to reclaim those focuses. Setup a reward program for giving points and let customers redeem on their next purchase.

Social login: I would like to suggest social login page like login with facebook, instagram ,linked in and twitter. which helps the customer to login easily .

Videos; You can create a videos on your products and these also you can share on social media pages daily, this will helpful for your conversions.

Hope this will HELPFUL!

Further, if you like to implement customer engagement in your store I suggest you to install our Shopify app Customer Account Page. It helps for you Increasing of sales. And it gives you Attractive Customer Dashboard and Raises The Store Revenue. Customizations Available.

Hope this will HELPFUL! If you find it useful, leave a like and accept solution to let me know!

Thanks,
team Tuecus.

Apps Developer Team |@Tuecus-Customer Page
@Aliexpress Dropshipping & More
If the my answer is helpful to you? Click Like/Accept Solution to let me Know!!
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3717 214 662

Hello @JErrotaThis is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase:

- The product page looks perfect! Very well designed. 

Missing Offers - You must show the offers and discounts banners on the store to collect emails and convert customers.

- You can add a call to action button on the announcement bar.

AiTrillion_0-1624339981122.png

- Add a newsletter subscription box here as shown in the screenshot.

AiTrillion_1-1624340121448.png

- You should add a section of trending or new products. Give product recommendations on the homepage. Product recommendation with personalization helps in giving the personal touch to the customer and 45% of customers are more likely to shop in a personalized store.

Add exit-intent popup. Track when someone is about to leave your website and show the visitor an exit-intent popup with attractive offers and coupon code to complete the purchase.

To add product recommendations with personalization, exit-intent popup, newsletter subscription you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion.

P.S- Free plan available, you can install AiTrillion for free here.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes
CutOutWiz
Trailblazer
208 14 73

Hello @JErrota 

Hope you are doing well! Your shop looks very neat and organized. Good job is done there. The theme matches your products very well.

Here are some areas where you could consider working on

• Add a sticky header. The headings are important to navigate the site. If the headers keep disappearing, it makes it hard to find what the customer is looking for. That is why if you make your headers sticky, the user can see them even if they have scrolled down, which makes the site more user friendly.
  • It is a good idea to have multiple slides on your banner (each should stay for around 5seconds) for each product type and have the CTA buttons for each slide redirect the customer to a different product page.

•  It is a good idea to have multiple images of the product, from multiple angles, so that the customer can have a feel of what they are buying. If you are looking for an image processing company that will solve all your needs, you can check out CutOutWiz.

• You will be surprised how much you can benefit from a chatbot. It can collect your necessary customer data, help you analyze which stuffs are trending or in more demand, and overall solve your problems by answering common questions so you won't have to.

Hope this helps you. If you find it useful, leave a like to let me know! Happy Selling! Thank you and the Very Best of Luck to you! 

If you found this helpful, leave a Like to let me know.
If this answers your question, please rate this as an accepted solution :)

M, from the Business Development Team of
Cutoutwiz
0 Likes