Looking For Feedback on My brand new Store.

Jneyedli
1 0 0

Hello there,

I have just launched my new store with Shopify. I'll be honest compared to Wix it has been a better service and more friendly to how I wanted to work with my brand. Now right to the point, I am looking for feedback on the overall store itself, how it flows, how it leads, and if it inspires the will for a purchase. Does it feel repetitive, are there missing elements? Does it feel overwhelming? I would love any and all feedback. I will first add a warning as my store deals with drug paraphilia. Our products are accessories that match for consuming cannabis. 

Site Link

I can't wait to hear some feedback and what people think of the site.

Justice

0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
2384 140 429

Hello @Jneyedli, I hope you are doing well! Sachin here, from the Aitrillion Team at Shopify. Thanks for posting! I've taken a look at your store, and see that your store's overall appearance is visually appealing, and your branding is well done. I do also have a few suggestions to offer you:

- Add a call to action button in the first fold of the home page. 

- These texts are not clear.

Screenshot - 2021-02-13T113149.441.png

- You need to engage your visitors coming to your site by giving loyalty reward points which will increase repeat purchases and customer lifetime value. You can a add web push notification which will help you to retarget your customers anytime even when they are not in your store. This will help you to run your store smoothly and decrease the bounce rate and will capture your visitors and convert them into prospective or paying customers. You will be able to retain your customers for the long term.

- Add announcement bars or timers to promote your offers on the store.  

- Make sure to enable automatic workflow emails/push for abandoned cart, win back old customers, welcome email, purchase follow-up, or browse abandoned customers.

If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to try out the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.

Hope this Helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes