I am The owner and creator of Jassy's Creations a luxury Natural skin care line. I recently switched to shopify and I get a lot of views but not enough sells. all feedback is welcome. thank you!www.Jassyscreations.com
Sorry to hear your sales aren't where you had hoped. I've taken a look through your store. Hopefully my feedback will provide some insight as to what is happening.
Here are a few thing I'd recommend:
1. If you want to add pops of color, it's best to do it on things like buttons, link colors and your navigation bar. When you start changing background colors and font colors, it quickly becomes too much and starts taking away from where the focus should be - on your products.
2. Adjust your homepage banner. The main banner area is prime real estate for selling. We recommend having a professional photo of your products, a title introducing your brand or product, a line of text underneath that expands on your title and a call to action button such as "Shop Now". Here is an example:
Your current photo is quite blurry, I'd recommend swapping it out for a photo from one of these free stock photo sites instead:
With your products, here are a few recommendations I have:
1. I'd re-take your product photos. The background is too distracting which makes it hard for the focus to be on the products themselves. Here is a good video on how to take great photos with your phone:
Next, I would recommend being more descriptive in your product text. One of the keys of selling is getting inside your customers head, what problem do they have that you can solve? What words or phrases do they use that you can as well to show that you understand their needs.
With this product for example, you have the option for Deluxe or Whole Loaf but there is nothing that tells me what the difference between the two is.
I would recommend adding in product reviews, this will help add trust to your store:
Moving onto marketing. For you, I'd recommend doing content marketing. If you are not on TikTok already, sign up for an account and start creating sped up videos of you cutting your bars of soap, mixing, packaging (you don't have to share the ingredients or amounts, just you going about making your products). Do voiceovers, talk about how you started or experiences you've had. Have a link to your shop in your profile for people to shop. You can do IG reels but TikTok is a whole lot easier/faster to grow on right now.
Next, utilize Shopify's sales channels and connect it to your social media pages. This way you can tag your products and have them lead to your store when clicked. https://help.shopify.com/en/manual/online-sales-channels
PS: Your IG icon link at the bottom isn't working
You can also expand your sales channels and promote your products on Google Shopping using the AllFetch Google Shopping Feed app (it's free). It allows you to easily syncing your products from your Shopify store to the Google Merchant Center.
I will leave it at that for now but if you would like talk to us 1-1, we offer sessions where take a look at your store, identify the greatest issues holding you back, then provide solutions and advice. You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up and/or marking it as a solution!
Best of luck!
I just had look into your website, It's looking good. I observed few points on your website.
-> You can add contact us page in the footer section, Since you determine the information you'd like from the consumer you can catch the correct information you need from them.
-> You can add your store policies like refund and privacy in the footer part or header part of your store under home page, having a well-thought-out return policy clearly displayed in your store is key to attracting and keeping your customers. Simply You should give confidence to your customers.
-> You can add more than one gallery images, And describe your product through images at product page.
-> You can add the item reviews under product page, Item reviews can help give customers that additional propel they have to confide in your online shop and finish their buy. I would suggest including item reviews too, as reviews for customers to share their positive experience thus different customers can see the reviews and be influenced to purchase.
-> If you want increase your sales/customers? You can begin giving dedication focuses to your customers on various credits like joining, subscription, making a buy, taking into account message pop-ups, sharing or following via web-based media mean referral rewards. This will assist you with captivating your customers and hold them. You can compensate your customers to reclaim those focuses. At the point when you will offer focuses to them they will come back again later on to cause a buy to reclaim those focuses. This energizes rehash buys which expands deals and helps in holding your customers.
-> Your social media pages are not found, And you can add instagram page link of your store at instagram icon. And regularly promote your products through social media it will helps you conversions.
-> You can Add blog page, Blog initially used to provide a unique way for people to share their thoughts, feelings, experiences, and opinions and It is a huge opportunity to increase your company's visibility.
I hope these points will helpful for you!!
Further, if you like to implement customer engagement in your store I suggest you to install our Shopify app Tuecus. It helps for you Increasing of sales. And it gives you Attractive Customer Dashboard and Raises The Store Revenue. Customizations Available.
Hello @Jassyscreations, This is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. I would love to share my thoughts for your store based on 9 years of experience with Shopify for over 1000's active Shopify merchants and hope that my sharing will help you improve your store performance.
- Homepage recommended layout - The home page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this, top announcement bar, Slideshow banners, Collection List, Product Recommendations, product reviews, Newsletter sign up box, Blog Posts, Instagram Feed & footer.
- Footer menu- Add policies (privacy, shipping, returns & refund), about us, contact us information.
- Banner image- Add an attractive & high-quality banner image.
- Announcement bar- Add an announcement bar to highlight important information that you don't want your customers to miss out on.
- Color theme- I would suggest you to go for a white theme instead of the purple theme.
- Reviews- Add reviews on the product page, 83% of people read reviews before making a purchase.
- Add a newsletter sign-up popup with a discount code to entice customers to sign up and get a discount code on their first purchase. This will help you to capture more email addresses so you can target them later on via email campaigns.
- Add web push notifications, it will help you to retarget your customers even when customers are not in your store without getting their email addresses. It also helps to reduce the abandoned cart rate.
Moreover, if you would like to implement the above customer engagement features/ marketing tools in your store I suggest you to install the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions.
If you feel my answer helpful, like it or give it a thumb up. Let me know if you have any questions.
I like the feminine vibe that your store gives. Your idea of the web layout is good, so here I want to add more details to help you make the store perfect and increase conversion rate:
1, Invest more in the hero banner’s design. To do this, you can:
2, Keep Featured Collections section simple and easy to read. The current section is more like a blog list. To do this, try to:
3.For Featured Products section, try improving it by:
4, Enrich the footer by adding more information to it. Things that can be helpful on the footer including Copyrights, Sitemap, Shipping Policy, Return Policy, Phone and Fax numbers, Social media, etc..
To improve the design of home page, you can take this template as a reference: https://pagefly.link/dwnGcmtP
This May 19-20th, we are having C-level E-commerce experts from #Shopify, Recart, vitals, The Dropshipping Council, Easyship and ZAGO to join us in the extraordinary conference: "eCommence 2021 - To Survive Is To Thrive".
This is a never-before opportunity where you can get lessons from the best minds in the industry without paying any fee (yes, the treat on us
Sign up now cause we 𝗼𝗻𝗹𝘆 𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝘀𝘁 𝟱𝟬𝟬 𝗿𝗲𝗴𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿𝘀!
Hope your business is successful and gain more sales everyday!