Looking For Feedback on our Fashion Jewelry Site

Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 0

I've had this site up for a while but it is not producing the sales I would like it to.  I would appreciate any thoughts on navigation, design, ease of getting through the site or anything else.

http://www.pammyjfashions.com

Thanks!

Pam

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
439 32 62

Hi, @pammyj!

Sophia here from Shopify.

The website looks great so far! I love that you've included a favicon for the browser tab. The slideshow images and product photos are crystal clear, and the product names and descriptions are concise and informative. I found the website easy to navigate and didn't run into any major issues. Great work!

While I was browsing through, I noticed a few things you can consider adjusting:

• The Twitter link in the footer takes leads to an error page. On Safari, it says "Sorry, that page doesn’t exist!", and on Chrome, it says "This account doesn’t exist. Try searching for another." Is it possible that you've used a different username on Twitter than "@pammyjfashions"? Let me know if you're having any trouble updating that link. If the account isn't created just yet, I recommend removing the link for now.
  • Add a link to the "contact us" text on your About Us page. To make it extra easy for customers to navigate your website and get in touch with you, you can add a link to your contact page (and any other content mentioned) using the rich text editor. Alternatively, you could edit "Please contact us for more details." to read "Please contact us at info@pammyjfashions.com for more details." with the mail to link just as you have it on the Contact Us page to reduce effort for your customers. On your Contact Us page, you can also make the phone number clickable so that mobile users can call you easily.
  • Allow your shipping information link to open in a new tab. Since your shipping information links externally to Amazon, I recommend setting up this link to open in a new tab so that customers aren't directed away from your website.
  • The "COLLECTIONS" section on the home page has a few missing images. These can be updated in your admin under Products > Collections by ensuring that each of the Collections has an image assigned

26-22-bppeq-61hrk

Please let me know if you have any questions about anything I've mentioned here. By the way, it looks like you're off to a fantastic start with your Facebook and Instagram pages! Do you have the Facebook sales channel and Instagram sales channel installed on your Shopify store?

Sophia | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

1 Like
Highlighted

Overall your site looks nice but here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase. A lot of the below points make the site even better but this could be a case of not having the right traffic coming to your site. Not all traffic is created equal.

Homepage Feedback

1. I would clean up the design of your homepage as the About Us text is to small. The images leading to the Collection pages could use a section title

2. Carousels have been proven to kills conversions rates ...limit how much you use the one on your site. No one is going to wait around to see what is on each sliders

3. Consider adding a Featured Product section on the homepage (i.e. XY Of The Month). Pick one products and tell people why you picked it and what makes it great

Product Page  Feedback

1. Add a section for customer reviews when you get them. This helps build social proof

2. Add a longer product description as this is how you convince someone to buy on your site. Plus it helps with SEO and ranking in organic search

3. ASOS and other leading fashion brands are doing little fashion videos for their product pages. Something you could film on an iPhone or latest Android and add to your site.

Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level.  Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

We help ecommerce & DTC brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns: TakeSomeRisk.com

P.S. Take my Google Shopping Course and help grow your revenue this month.
1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
485 26 98

There are a couple of things I might consider adding to your store, but overall good work

One thing you might want to add is reviews. It would be good to add reviews for your products. Think about it when was the last time you bought a product without reading the reviews first? I think you should definitely add some reviews.

After looking I couldn't find a blog. Adding a blog to your site would help to increase SEO on your site.

After browsing your store I noticed I wasn't able to find a FAQ section. Customers often times will want a lot of information before they make a decision to purchase. Adding an FAQ section with information about things like shipping rates, returns, and anything else relevant can help your customer more easily make a decision to purchase

Nice job on your all of your hard work so far, and I'm sure that just a few minor changes will really help.

If this helped you consider signing up for my free email course at https://mailchi.mp/7d8692283c12/shopify-conversion-course

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1958 123 433

Hi Pammy,

Your store is really decent and has a nice feel throughout as is quite special. It seems that visitors find hard to trust at your store.
You can work on few things suggested below which I noticed while reviewing which will help you in gaining some trust to the visitor and will encourage them to stay longer which will eventually drive you through a lot better sales.

1. Menu is looking conjusted, consider removing social links as you have added those in your footer.
    Also align your menu in parallel with logo or add some margin-top to it .
  2. You can give heading to social links i.e. follow us in the footer as this will bring uniformity.
  3. Also since you have just started you can have some promotional activity on the site, offer some discounts and add referral code that can help the first time user to gain discount on second order.
  4. Baymard Institute cites that more than 68% of online shopping carts are abandoned. If you're suffering from lots of traffic and little sales due to abandoned carts, you're not the only one— and PushOwl could be the answer you're looking for. Automated abandoned cart push notifications can help you increase sales and re-engage visitors to your site who have left.
  5. You can convert more traffic into qualified leads and customers from the app. SiteKit fast-tracks your business growth by turning visitors into subscribers and customers with lead generation campaigns and high-converting tools.
  6. The default search landing page is bit off, I mean it's empty https://www.pammyjfashions.com/search?type=product&q=  and No suggestion offered while searching. You can show products on that page as well by simply updating the default search on the website with different search solution.
  7. Lastly, You have over 200 products. It is hard to find products for anyone who is new to the store. I would strongly recommend to replace the default search with advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction and other such feature. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users. Check out the features live here.

I hope my feedback will help you converting visitors into customers.

May it rains customers and orders,

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
49 3 16

Hi @pammyj 

Hi

Your store looks amazing, and you a wide range of cool pieces of jewelry. I love the pendants more.

You could enhance your store by adding Visual Search functionality to get more returning customers and for faster conversion rates. This is a new age technology which is used in eCommerce industry especially where the products are being purchased based on its shapes, aesthetics, and patterns. Jewelry is such kind of products. According to your customers, it is hard to describe the characteristics in your search box and find it as they are trying to search a particular design which they have seen in any celebrity wearing in TV, Event or in Social Media.

Adding Visual Search feature enabling them to simply upload the picture from their Mobile Gallery or by using their phone camera and search in your store. This makes them more hassle-free finding a product which is closer or matching the actual product. It gives you more returning customer for your business and speedy conversions.

Visual Search + is such a great AI-enabled app you can try for your store. Link: https://apps.shopify.com/visual-search-3

Good Luck : )

Technology Consultant, Turing Analytics
shyam@turingiq.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 0

Thank you everyone for your great suggestions.  I am going to check into each one of them for sure!

Regards,

Pam

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1958 123 433

Thankyou for Kind words. Happy to help you.

Were you able to download sparq?, You can get it from here. Let me know if you need any help.

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
48 2 7

Hi @pammyj 

Thanks For Reaching Out To Shopify Community

This is open community where you gets multiple answers whenever query is raised, which is good. One thing, I would like to inform you that, you have wonderfully done very well, sales is just the matter of time. As you have connected Google Analytics, you need to create set of Goals through which you can analyse the dropout through funnels. Best way would be you create goals related to product added to checkout, thank you page when payment is completed on your store.  Analytics would be better option for tracking the failures, based on that you can work for your promotion to optimize all the things.

Another method for tracking would be through Video Analysis, for that there are tools like Hotjar and Crazyegg where with the help of Video you can track the path of visitor. You can check with the help of heatmap where he is exactly staying on your website. Best part with this tools are, they are free and very easily they can be implemented on store.

I already believe that audience are the masters of any website, if you are fulfilling their needs then looks does not matter a lot you can start selling with you any problem, for that these two analysis are best way to optmize all the things.

Since you are beginner, best way would be start selling on marketplaces like Walmart, Wish, Sears, eBay and Etsy, where there is already set of audience, normally when people buy from top quality website they straightway go to purchase that item and also they also visualize seller name through which you will also get the awareness. Normally with the help of Integration Partner, everything is managed in the automated manner, all your products from Shopify Store would be synced to Integration App from there it gets uploaded to Marketplace. Same process is followed in order management in vice versa manner. As you are already aware that festive season is on the corner, now it is the best time to upload the products during halloween, if they find your products suitable then they list your product in the category specific to Halloween. 

For more details related to Analytics and Integration, you can shoot email on arpansrivastava@cedcommerce.com. I would be grateful, if you visit the resource related to digital marketing

Regards

Arpan Srivastava
Store Analyst

Skype id-live:danbakker_2

Want to Increase your Sales on Shopify?
Now do connect with me on group also https://www.facebook.com/groups/Shopifysellershub/

Shopify Expert
0 Likes