Looking For More Suggestions!

MamacitaShirts
2 0 1

We posted earlier this week asking for some suggestions on our clothing store. They were all really great and we have implemented the vast majority of those suggestions. We're back again asking if there is anything else that anybody suggests we do to the store before really trying to push it out there. Anything will help! Thank you!

Mamacita's 

Growave
Shopify Partner
854 21 250

Hi @MamacitaShirts !

I have noticed that you gave added a lot of great features to your store. Great job!

1. Why don't you change the theme? Because it looks a bit unprofessional and plain. 

2. Work on your product description. 

3. Your shop is lack of reviews - implement Loyalty and Rewards program. Instead of giving a discount for nothing, give them rewards for completing certain actions on your store ex. for creating accounts, for leaving a review, for sharing your site, for spending money on your site. It is not difficult for a user to do and you will get so many actions on your site, and you are having discounts anyway.

4. Run a  Referral program by Growave to give your customers an opportunity of sharing your products with friends and getting rewarded for that. 

5. As you have an Instagram page, I highly recommend taking advantage of that and adding Instagram galleries on your homepage. It will help drive traffic from your site on to your account and vice versa. 

For adding the functions above you can several apps. However, if you want to get all of them at once just with a couple of clicks, try Growave.

We have  6 features -Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards, Social Login, Instagram, Discounts, etc. 

There is a free plan available.

Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post. 

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Login + more

Increase conversions with ease here
0 Likes

Hello @MamacitaShirts ,

I just had a look at your store, your store looks great. I have a few suggestions for you hope they might help you.

• Try adding SEO related high search keywords in your title and product description so that it will be very easy to market your products and display them at the top in google search.
  • Try adding some sale offers to your products to attract customers.

I hope our feedback helps you.

Thanks,

Droppersstop

Droppersstop is an aliexpress dropshipping app that imports products from aliexpress to your Shopify store.The following are the features of droppersstop:-
Free plan available, Importing products from aliexpress individually, Bulk importing from aliexpress, Pricing automation, Inventory price and stock auto-update, Product customization, Automated order fulfillment.
0 Likes

Happy friday @MamacitaShirts your store looks preaty good.

I wish you many happy clients!

regards,
Alex with eScraper
Extract any data from any website into your Shopify store.
0 Likes
Gari
Shopify Partner
188 15 40

Hello @MamacitaShirts 

Congratulations on your store page! It's quite well done. I like the minimal theme that you have selected because it keeps the focus on the products themselves. Most things on the store have been done right. I saw a couple of things that could be made better though, so I thought I'd share them with you. 

1. On your homepage, make the top navigation bar fixed - even if the person scrolls down they should be able to navigate to the rest of the pages without having to go to the top. 
  2. It's generally a good idea to keep as many possible images of a single product - from different angles, showing dimensions and how it will look like in combination with other items (say tshirt - with shorts or jeans). This gives the shopper a more complete feeling when browsing through a product.
  3. Your blog link and the About Us link take me back to the same page. In case you haven't published a blog yet, it's better that you hide that option from the website till you have something to show case. The blog is a great way to engage your shoppers and also to draw some traffic to your website if you publish it on different social platforms. So you can spend some time on it.
  4. Reviews are a really great way of building trust and credibility in the store. So make sure you try to push for them. In the mean time, if you haven't had so many sales, you could try getting a testimonial from some people who love your brand and show it on the website. 

Do let me know if this is useful for you.

Hope to hear from you soon! Till then, good luck and do stay safe!

Gari

ModeMagic
Featured on Shopify Staff Picks
Want a free store consultation to boost your sales? Send me a message.
Grab your limited time offer on install today!
0 Likes