Looking On Feedback for my store please..

Solved
Highlighted
Tourist
7 0 0

Hello everyone, 

I Been quite busy trying to optimize my web store, im trying to make it more appealing when first comers look at it. i've been able to convert 4 sales in approximately 1 week but they have now stopped. I've used about 50$ in ads that pretty much ate up all the profit margin i have made.  Is there anything i could do to improve sales and conversion?  Landing page ? im currently working on finishing the product description but most of my items are self explanatory.. anyhow, any help or tips/tricks to monetize this a little better and give me insight on what i would need to tackle would be greatly appreciated!  Thank you

www.ledmaskofficial.com

0 Likes

Success.

Hi @SkinsToGo 

As you noticed running adds its so important to have optimized website when running adds. 

Few things to work on 

• Flow of the website 
  • Home Page ( to many products ) 
  • Product Pages 
  • Build Trust 
  • About Page 
  • Blog ( show you care ) 

Overall good job. I'm just about to email you a full review so keep a look out for that also. 

Cheers 

Clayton Bates 

NO Sales ??? Learn More -----> here

1 Like
Tourist
7 0 0

Thank you @Clayton_Bates  for fast response! I will definitely work on what you have pointed out!  All feedback is welcome and appreciated.  

i think i have seen you write to me through my contact us page with app better replay. upon checking my emails i have not received anything. Im hoping that no one has used that function if its broken ?   i used gmail business account for email set up, any reasons why this would be happening ?  i get any other email regarding the store ( Sales , etc  ) 

0 Likes

@SkinsToGo wrote:

Thank you @Clayton_Bates  for fast response! I will definitely work on what you have pointed out!  All feedback is welcome and appreciated.  

i think i have seen you write to me through my contact us page with app better replay. upon checking my emails i have not received anything. Im hoping that no one has used that function if its broken ?   i used gmail business account for email set up, any reasons why this would be happening ?  i get any other email regarding the store ( Sales , etc  ) 

I can have a look for you. If you email me I'll send you the full review. clayton@inspiresmallbusiness.com or fill out the contact for him ->here<-

Cheers 

Clayton Bates 

1 Like
Trailblazer
163 13 52

Hi there,

I see that you have something like a lottery for the emails. Once I've entered my email address and pressed 'Enter' nothing happened so far. 

I believe that if you make a small discount for signing up on your store, it will motivate users to use that discount on products. So then you might have a list of users to send them review request emails if you don't have automated ones. So eventually you will have a bunch of reviews to use all over your website to show some evidence and social proof. 

As for the quick view, I see that the original price is showing next to the discounted one, I believe you might cross it

Hope it helps

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that helps Shopify brands reach their audience, engage users and increase conversions with ease here.
1 Like
Tourist
7 0 0

Hi! 
Thanks for your input, as for the lottery email, it does work i was just tested right now. Once you put the e-mail it spins a random percentage off then gives you a code to copy to clipboard and bring to checkout.  I have another email capture running too for a chance to win a free mask. I'm testing out what would work best right now. Out of the 350 Visitors i brought in from facebook ads, only about 3 people used this function and did not use it nor have they checked out. 

I am not sure i understand what you mean by cross it ?

As for the quick view, I see that the original price is showing next to the discounted one, I believe you might cross it"  

Thanks again !! @Teem 

0 Likes
Tourist
7 0 0

@Clayton_Bates  Thank you for the full review! It's very insightful and i highly appreciated!!

I will have to go through it a few time and go over key points you have said, my only issues is with coding, i am not too familiar with the .liquids.  i learn fast but am worried to mess up any code and have my website not function properly. I will have to study before attempting too much details. The rest of the things you pointed out can be done with time as well, i definitely need to work  a few things out ; having a lot of sales going on does clash a bit, I was trying to offer the best rebates to customers but in turn might be pushing them off.  I managed 4 sales with 60$  and approximately 350 visitors reached from facebook. Im trying to perfect my audience as well but then again that is another place i need to learn more out of.  

0 Likes

@SkinsToGo wrote:

@Clayton_Bates  Thank you for the full review! It's very insightful and i highly appreciated!!

I will have to go through it a few time and go over key points you have said, my only issues is with coding, i am not too familiar with the .liquids.  i learn fast but am worried to mess up any code and have my website not function properly. I will have to study before attempting too much details. The rest of the things you pointed out can be done with time as well, i definitely need to work  a few things out ; having a lot of sales going on does clash a bit, I was trying to offer the best rebates to customers but in turn might be pushing them off.  I managed 4 sales with 60$  and approximately 350 visitors reached from facebook. Im trying to perfect my audience as well but then again that is another place i need to learn more out of.  

No dramas. I love doing them. 4 sales from 350 visitors is a good start. It's all a work in progress. You will get better over time if you put the effort in, 

Shoot me email sometime and I'll do the coding for you no charge all good. 

1 Like

Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase.

Homepage Feedback

1. Carousels have been proven to kills conversions rates ...limit how much you use the one on your site. No one is going to wait around to see what is on each sliders

2. I would clean up the design of your homepage as it's just showing product. Your homepage should be about building your brand as well.

3. The Win A Mack popup is way to small, if you are going to keep it. Make it bigger and have it standout. This popup should be a branding opportunity

4. Add links to your footer for about us, and FAQ I didn't see these pages on your site and they are ones customers will look for

Product Page  Feedback

1. Make sure each product has 3 - 5 images as that will help someone decide if they want to purchase. A lot of products I saw only had 1 or 2 images

2. Add a longer product description as this is how you convince someone to buy on your site. Plus it helps with SEO and ranking in organic search

Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level.  Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

We help ecommerce brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns across North America, Europe and Australia. We also help with CRO & analytics: TakeSomeRisk.com
1 Like
Trailblazer
371 22 92

Hi,

Store looks cool and has decent potential to drive sales. Idea is unique, never heard of LED Mask.
Its hard to tell from here, why you can't convert traffic to sales, maybe visitors won't find your store appealing or you just unable to build trust among visitors.
I have reviewed your store and updated you, how to be more tempting and drive sales with better effeciency.
Also this will help you in improving and overall functionalities.

1. Get yourself a favicon, ref this article from shopify here, it’s simple and will help strengthen your brand.
  2. Homepage is short, consider adding some instagram images or Bestselling products.
  3. I cannot get subsciption of your offers, 404 error.
  4. Nothing in footer social links, add few for better conncectivity.
  5. Also since you have just started you can have some promotional activity on the site, offer some discounts and add referral code that can help the first time user to gain discount on second order.
  6. Also since you have just started you can have some promotional activity on the site, offer some discounts and add referral code that can help the first time user to gain discount on second order.
  7. The default search landing page is bit off, I mean it's empty  https://ledmaskofficial.com/search?q=
    You can show products on that page as well by simply updating the default search on the website with different search solution.
    Additionaly, smart search offers some suggestions when someone is trying to find something to your store.
  8. Lastly, You have over 50 products. I would strongly recommend to replace the default search with advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction and other such feature. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users. Check out the features live here.

I hope my feedback will help you converting visitors into customers.
    Neha:)
Sparq is a fast and beautiful search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user friendly and feature rich search
1 Like