Looking feedback on my new store... kittycatables.com Thanks!

Highlighted
2 0 0

I've successfully driven people to my product pages through advertising but haven't been able to convert. I know some of the designs aren't great but have tried to highlight the best ones, specifically this shirt https://kittycatables.com/collections/womens-t-shirts/products/1-cat-mom-womens-favorite-tee. Working on refining my designs as well as adding new ones. Thanks in advance for the feedback.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi @survival-geek,

Try adding more product images, that would give customers a clearer look into the product quality.

You should even order a couple of sample products and take new product images, which should be in 3 types:

• In-scale images: Wear the shirt on and take photos of it on the model.
  • Image from many angles: Make sure you take photos from many angles.
  • Feature-highlights: Zoom into stitch details or fabric material

I also have some suggestions that come from the eyes of a random visitors:

• Include a clear return policy. I would be more comfortable buying from stores that have clear return policies
  • Don't use too many colors, especially for texts.
  • Consider combine the variants to save the space and create a sense of well-organized.

Hope this helps!

- Do you need to customize your landing page, product page, blog, coming soon, FAQ, about us pages? Check out PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder.
1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
8 0 6

Wonderful day, @survival-geek 

We all start at some point or our time, but I'm glad that you are going forward.

I have 2 feedbacks and I hope it may be helpful for you

1. Instead of displaying all the products on the front page, I suggest you use some effects like slide or swipe to look more sleek.

2. I see a blank space on the left side when scrolling down. You may try optimizing all the space you have in order to focus on something rather than a redundant space there.

Good luck and Wish you the Best

Aaron

HappyPoint.io team

1 Like
Highlighted
2 0 0

Hi Aaron,

Thank you for the feedback.

Regarding the blank space, were you viewing on mobile or desktop? Thanks!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
8 0 6

Hi @survival-geek,

I saw the blank space on laptop/ desktop.

It's my honour to do so anyway :))

Best Regards,

Aaron

HappyPoints.io team

1 Like