Hi guys, we're looking for some feedback on our site, www.powercreamer.com.
We're off to a pretty good start selling over 5k in revenue in just over 2 months of operation. We are looking to update our site a bit and hope we can get some help on here.
We have a pretty niche product and I think we are covering most of our bases on the home page. We can definitely upgrade our fonts as well as the middle section that starts with #PowerCreamer (not mobile-friendly). Maybe add some testimonials.
Any other tips or suggestions would be much appreciated!
First off, your site looks really nice, especially your imagery.
Some suggestions that may help:
- Change the color for the icons in your navbar. I find they blend in too much with your hero backdrop
- For the hero backdrop, maybe try to avoid having the text overlap your product image. You have a lot of empty space that you could use.
- Since the hero backdrop is fairly light, it'd be easier to read the overlayed text if it were darker.
- Add subscription pricing
- Add Reviews
- A/B test different colors for your buttons. Although red-ish colors can draw attention very well, they may invoke a sense of warning in the subconscious.
- Maybe add some imagery that has more personal appeal. For instance, an image of a person drinking a cup of coffee could invoke emotions/memories that lead to a connection with your product.
You can ship that in a padded mailer for $3.50 to $3.60 depending on the final weight.
13 oz $3.50
14 oz $3.55
15 oz $3.60
Have you considered going $19.99 with FREE SHIPPING?
I love that you have 1 size and 1 product.
After you add the item to the cart, I would like to see a larger checkout button appear.
I wasn't sure where to go after I added it to my cart. Then I saw the little message.