Looking for Feedback - Healthy Coffee Creamer selling for 2 months

6 0 0

Hi guys, we're looking for some feedback on our site, www.powercreamer.com.

We're off to a pretty good start selling over 5k in revenue in just over 2 months of operation. We are looking to update our site a bit and hope we can get some help on here.

We have a pretty niche product and I think we are covering most of our bases on the home page. We can definitely upgrade our fonts as well as the middle section that starts with #PowerCreamer (not mobile-friendly). Maybe add some testimonials.

Any other tips or suggestions would be much appreciated!

Nick

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
261 1 46

--

Utilize Trust Seals with Reviews Generation to increase your sales conversions - https://apps.shopify.com/trust
0 Likes
Shopify Partner
261 1 46

Hi Nick,

First off, your site looks really nice, especially your imagery.

Some suggestions that may help:

- Change the color for the icons in your navbar. I find they blend in too much with your hero backdrop
- For the hero backdrop, maybe try to avoid having the text overlap your product image. You have a lot of empty space that you could use.
- Since the hero backdrop is fairly light, it'd be easier to read the overlayed text if it were darker.
- Add subscription pricing
- Add Reviews
- A/B test different colors for your buttons. Although red-ish colors can draw attention very well, they may invoke a sense of warning in the subconscious.
- Maybe add some imagery that has more personal appeal. For instance, an image of a person drinking a cup of coffee could invoke emotions/memories that lead to a connection with your product.

Cheers,
Ryoma

Utilize Trust Seals with Reviews Generation to increase your sales conversions - https://apps.shopify.com/trust
1 Like
Highlighted
6 0 0

Thanks so much! We'll take these into consideration.

Nick

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
295 0 40

You can ship that in a padded mailer for $3.50 to $3.60 depending on the final weight.

13 oz $3.50

14 oz $3.55

15 oz $3.60

Have you considered going $19.99 with FREE SHIPPING?

I love that you have 1 size and 1 product.

After you add the item to the cart, I would like to see a larger checkout button appear.

I wasn't sure where to go after I added it to my cart.  Then I saw the little message.

0 Likes
6 0 0

Thanks Doug! We'll probably test a few of these.

Nick

0 Likes