Looking for Feedback for Javasistersvanilla.com

Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 0

I just recently launched my store-less than a month, I am selling sustainable, fairtrade, and delicious Gourmet Vanilla Beans.

Here is the link to the store https://javasistersvanilla.com/

I would love to receive constructive feedback for the overall look and functionality of my website, product page and how can I improve my visibility on Search Engines.

I would appreciate detailed feedback and if possible solutions to any problems that you find on my website. 

Thank you in advance. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
483 30 145

Hi @Bruggi !

Congradulations on your store, you have done a really great job! I like the design, color scheme, and layout of the store. However, I have following suggestions to you:

1. Add a favicon

2. Hero banner - it does not have CTA and the image does not represent clearly your brand. 

3. There are no trust badges at your checkout page, try adding them as trust badges help your customers know that your site is safe to shop

4. I have also found that there are only a few products in your store, try adding more products so that your customers will have a lot of options to select from.

5. Try adding SEO related high search keywords in your title and product description so that it will be very easy to market your products and display them at the top in google search.

6. The items on your store are something that will most likely be purchased by one person several times. For better customer retention I recommend using Rewards program by Growave, that will give out various discounts depending on how much a person has spent on your store or how many actions he/she has completed (left a review, shared the site, created an account, etc.)

7. Implement an opportunity to log in and sign up using Social Media account. We all have accounts at least in one social media. And if I have an opportunity to create an account just with one click, I will do it. having an easier way to Sign in will help you gather customer base. The most valuable thing for a company is the customer.

8. 90% of people read reviews before purchasing an item. I personally do not read the description too much, I go straight on to the reviews section because that is social proof. In my opinion that is essential for every site. I highly recommend (almost insist) and adding that feature on your site. You can use Growave for that, it offers automated emails within the Reviews feature as well. 

For adding the functions above you can several apps. However, if you want to get all of them at once just with a couple of clicks, try  Growave.

We have 6 great features -Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards, Social Login, Instagram, Discounts, etc. 

There is a free plan available.

Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post. 

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Sharing + more

Increase conversions with ease here
1 Like
Highlighted

Hello @Bruggi ,

I just had a look at your store, your store looks great. I have a few suggestions for you.I hope they might help you.

• I have found that there is no favicon to your website, favicon helps your customers to navigate to your website tab while they open many tabs on the same browser and it looks professional if you have a favicon. 
  • Add a live chat so that if a customer has any questions they can easily contact you.
  • There are no trust badges at your checkout page, try adding them as trust badges help your customers know that your site is safe to shop. 
  • There is no “contact us”, “about us” sections. Try adding them so that customers will get to know more about your brand.
  • Also, try adding SEO related high search keywords in your title and product description so that it will be very easy to market your products and display them at the top in google search.
  • Add a blog page, blog page helps you to share more about your website and products which increases your site visibility.

I hope our feedback helps you.

Thanks,

Droppersstop 

Droppersstop is an aliexpress dropshipping app that imports products from aliexpress to your Shopify store.The following are the features of droppersstop:-
Free plan available, Importing products from aliexpress individually, Bulk importing from aliexpress, Pricing automation, Inventory price and stock auto-update, Product customization, Automated order fulfillment.
1 Like
Highlighted

hi, here is my recommendation:

- Add Favicon to your website

- Add live chat to support your customer asap

- If you have lots of abandoned cart, use push notification to bring customers back to your store to complete the cart

- Was my response helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution!
- If you want to boost sale, try these: Actionable Insight Analytics | Web Push Notification | Promotion & Exit-Intent Pop-up - learn more
1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
185 5 37

Hi @Bruggi 

Hope you are doing good. I have just emailed you on your email my feedback.

Thanks

Vinod

Vinod Sachdev.
Digital Marketing Consultant
Google & Bing Ads | Web Design & Development | Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO)
15+ years Industry Experience & Knowledge of Latest Web Technologies
250+ Clients Served - across USA, UK, Spain, Caribbean Islands, India & more.
625+ Paid Ads Search, Shopping, Display, Re-Marketing Campaigns Successfully Managed which achieved higher sales
100+ Custom Websites & Landing Pages Designed & Developed

email vinod.digitalcentrics@gmail.com | https://digitalcentrics.com/
1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
216 17 82

Hey @Bruggi,

What a great website. I loved it, it's clean and has that premium look and feel. Also, your profits shared to help wildlife, nature, and people is just pure inspiring. 

Let me share a couple of tips for increased visibility.

1. I recommend you to strengthen your social activity on Facebook and Instagram by posting on regularly, and connecting with similar communities as this will increase awareness and publicity of your website and help in having more traffic. Also getting a social media influencer to promote your product is also a good way to get high traffic to your store. Given that your mission to help mankind, and nature I'm sure a lot of influencers will be happy to promote your store.

2. I would suggest you add more images if possible in the catalog. 

3. Resourceful guidance & help: Not having support or not having adequate information is a huge frustration for a lot of online buyers. Consider adding a chat plugin to your site for people to contact you while they are shopping.

Once again, great store!

ModeMagic
Featured on Shopify Staff Picks
1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 0

Hi Adelia,

Thank you for your time and feedback, really much appreciated.

1. I have added favicon. Yay!

2. I am working on the hero banner.

3. I tried but Shopify won't allow 3rd party apps to be added to check out screen but I will do it on my 'add to cart'.

4. I am a small business owner who is still crawling in building my brand - especially when I opened it amidst pandemic, it's financially and time-consumingly dfficult to bring a product to anywhere. But, hopefully, soon I can grow bigger and offer more stuff. I hope you love baking!

5. I am working on it - thinking to get a freelancer to do it for me, possibly use Fiverr or similar.

6. Rewards work best for a store that has already quite a list of repeated customers, my store just opened the last 2 weeks, so I don't think I am there yet. But hopefully, I will get there soon.

7. I will think about it

8. I agree but I am trying to get people to buy my product first then they can give reviews. Not the other way around.

Thank you again and stay safe.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 0

Hi 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 0

Hi Fayzmo,

Thank you for your time, kind words, and feedback. I really appreciate it.

Currently, I have Instagram, Facebook, and Pinterest account for my business and I posted almost daily. It is a bit slow getting attention and followers tho.

I will try to add more images to my product and I am looking for a free chat plugin app as I am writing this.

What do you think about trust badges?

Thank you again and stay safe.

Best

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
216 17 82

Hey @Bruggi,

Adding trust badges will make shoppers feel more comfortable making a purchase. I would recommend you to try our app for cool custom trust labels and badges, and we can also make one as per your request. 

Let me know if you need any help!

ModeMagic
Featured on Shopify Staff Picks
0 Likes