Looking for Feedback on My New Store

j_adams11
Tourist
4 0 0

Just launched today, haven't put out any ads yet. wondering if I should make any changes to may page before I go all out on content.

get-stitch.myshopify.com 

0 Likes
appfreaker_com
Shopify Partner
2018 45 260

Hello,

I observed a few points on your website, I hope those are helpful for your website.

-> Improve Your product page design.
-> You can add the About us page in the footer section of your website, the page that introduces yourself to your website visitor, tells them what you do, and builds compatibility that will hopefully turn them into a customer. You can increase your stocks.
-> I suggest you can add a contact us page in the footer section, Since you determine the information you'd like from the consumer you can catch the correct information you need from them.
-> You can add your store policies like refund and privacy in the footer part or header part of your store under the home page, having a well-thought-out return policy clearly displayed in your store is key to attracting and keeping your customers. Simply You should give confidence to your customers.
-> You can Add a blog page, Blog initially used to provide a unique way for people to share their thoughts, feelings, experiences, and opinions and It is a huge opportunity to increase your company's visibility.
-> You can add trust badges. It checks to visitors that a site is genuine. Information is gathered by the outsider trust seal organization that affirms that the business is valid.
-> You can add the item reviews under the product page, Item reviews can help give customers that additional propel they have to confide in your online shop and finish their buy. I would suggest including item reviews too, as reviews for customers to share their positive experience thus different customers can see the reviews and be influenced to purchase.

Thanks,
Appfreaker.

https://apps.shopify.com/alidropship
j_adams11
Tourist
4 0 0

thanks, working on some updates as we speak. any suggestions for the product page? 

0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
2714 153 502

Hello @j_adams11, I hope you are doing well! Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase:

- Add these categories in the header menu.

Screenshot - 2021-03-02T113845.104.png

- Add a favicon. 

- Add privacy, shipping, returns & refund policy. 

- Add a 'buy now' button on the product page.

Add these customer engagement tools in your store which will help you to engage the traffic coming to your store and reduce the bounce rate:

Add a discount popup to entice customers.

- Add loyalty rewards program. Start giving loyalty points on activities like on signing up, allowing for push notifications, follow or share on social media, on birthdays, visiting a store, leaving a review. This will help you to entice your visitors and will also increase the number of push subscribers, reviews, newsletter subscribers. A loyalty program helps in increasing sales and increase the retention rate.

Add exit-intent popup. Track when someone is about to leave your website and show the visitor exit-intent popup with attractive offers and coupon code to complete the purchase.

- Add a web push notification. It turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers. It can be sent even when customers are not in your store and bring back the lost customer to your store. You can also send an abandoned cart push notification, it helps to reduce the abandoned cart rate.

If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to try out the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.

Hope this Helps! 

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.

Hi @j_adams11,

It's PageFly - Shopify Page Builder App here and I'd like to share some of my initial thoughts when first browsing through your online store. I hope that these comments can be somewhat beneficial to you in improving your site performance. But first, you can check out this article on how you can optimize your home conversion rate of your homepage. 

I/ Homepage

1. The Image for Collection shouldn't be cut off like that. You should keep all images full size so that customers can fully visualize the collection/product. 

PageFly_0-1614681159733.png

2. More CTA Button for the Product List. Call-to-action buttons are vital to bring your visitors to the sales funnel. They act as a push to your customers to take a desired actions in your page.

PageFly_1-1614681231617.png

3. Shipping and Refund Policies should be included in the Footer of the page, which is quite important as they can act as a assurance to your customers when they're shopping your products. This would build your store's creditability. 

II/ Collection Page

1. Add Secondary Hover Image. This will help your customers understand more about the products regarding sizes. 

2. Use Load More instead of Pagination. The majority of the merchants would prefer Pagination but the feature itself poses some difficulties if they want to compare 2 products from 2 pages. 

PageFly_2-1614681395794.png

III/ Product Page

1. Add Heading for upselling section. It would be easier to understand if you add "You may also like" or "Related Products" so that customers will know what they should do in that section. 

PageFly_3-1614681451139.png

Overall, this is a very clean layout website and you must have put a lot of time and effort into this. You can always opt for PageFly Page Builder to build more customized and high-converting landing page. If you find this comment helpful, please give it a like and mark as solution. Wish you all the best! 

PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 90.000+ active merchants.
- Learn How To Build A Successful eCommerce Subscription Business In This A-Z Free Course
- Inspiring example: PageFly builds a complete Shopify landing page base on Nike.com
- PageFly Page Builder: Website | Youtube | PageFly Community | Facebook | LinkedIn | Twitter
Arunesh
Explorer
74 6 28

Hey @j_adams11 

Hope you are doing well.

Your store looks quite alluring and professional. I've gone through your store thoroughly and I must say I found the user experience very rich and friendly. The website has been designed very meticulously and I am sure, it will be a hit in no time. 

There are very few stores like yours on the internet having such a beautiful concept. But I think even a website such elegant as yours need some marketing. Marketing and promotion are the second most important jobs to be done, once you've launched your website.

I found a few points that were not up to the mark. I will mention them and I hope you will work on them:

• Add a favicon. (It increases your credibility)
  • Add the additional important pages like the ABOUT US, SHIPPING POLICIES, RETURN & REFUND, etc.
  • Just change the product page layout. (You'll find it in the product page section in your dashboard. Make sure, the product images are not aligned one above another. It takes too much unnecessary space.
  • Many of your images are the same. make sure you import unique images from your supplier.
  • Product Descriptions are not proper.

You have such a large product collection, which I am sure consumes a lot of your valuable time. And in the future, it will affect your strategies when you'll plan to expand your business. 

We at Descrii, help startups like yours in their early stage and help them grow.

We generate Compelling Product Descriptions, generate Facebook Ad Copies, generate Google Search Ads, generate Instagram Captions, Brainstorm Growth Ideas. 

You get all these in one single place saving you a lot of valuable time. The time which you can invest in expanding your business. We will be more than happy to help you out with your queries. Kindly contact us if you need further assistance.

Well wishes!

Arunesh Kumar

Marketing Officer, Descrii 

Visit Our Website-  https://descrii.tech/

Find us on Shopify store-  https://apps.shopify.com/descrii-smart-descriptions

Contact-  hello@descrii.tech

Descrii Description Generator
Regards and Well Wishes!
Kindly leave a Like if it helped you in any way.
j_adams11
Tourist
4 0 0

thanks working on some things in my free time away from work. will check out your site

0 Likes
j_adams11
Tourist
4 0 0

don't want to mark as solution, but i do want to thank you for your feedback. i just want to be sure that as i make updates any new visitor will still feel the need to comment.

0 Likes