I recently opened up my Shopify store to the public last month. I wanted to get some feedback on my site that could potentially land me much better conversion, since it looks like I get a few visitors daily, but they quickly leave. Most of the traffic I get is from Instagram since that's where my marketing content is placed.
The shop is my new clothing brand named "UPLIFT Positive Wear", made to promote Mental Health Awareness, Confidence, and overall Mental positivity. You can find the link below, any feedback would be very much appreciated. Thank you!
Congratulations for your store!!
I’ve gone through your store and found that there are quite a few things missing on your store which if added can really make a lot of difference to the user experience, conversion rate and your overall sales. Here is a page-by-page/sectional review of your site:
Hi @Uplift_pw !
Very nice clothes, I like this style, and it is very popular now. So, I am sure, you have your target audience for such cool items.
1. I like your hero banner - nice images with CTA.
2. You have an empty space on top of the hero banner. Place something there, as it looks weird now.
3. It is great that you are using the same style images for your products - right keywords, and descriptions. You have a review widget - it is very important, as it is social proof. However, you are lack of reviews. You need to push your customers to leave more reviews as it is a good testimonial base.
4. You have mentioned, that your customers more often come from Instagram. Social media has become a huge thing nowadays. I highly recommend taking advantage of that and adding Instagram galleries on your homepage. It will help drive traffic from your site on to your account and vice versa.
5. I could not find the "login" and "sing up" button on your store, Add this, and implement social login. Let the users to login with just one click - using social media accounts. It will make your store more user-friendly.
6. Imagine if you saw something that you quite like in the store, however you want to browse more, get more options, and then choose the best one. That often happens to me, because I am indecisive. That is when Wishlist comes in handy. Since you have a lot of products on your site, I recommend adding that feature to improve the user experience on your site. Besides, if the items on the wishlist have not been purchased, automated emails will be sent out as a reminder.
7. Use a referral program that will encourage your existing customers to share your products with their friends by giving discounts if the latter has purchased something from your store. With referral programs, it is important to carefully set up so that you are not giving huge discounts and not getting anything back. It will bring you more conversion as well. I recommend using one app Growave., because it is safe and it is integrated with 6 other marketing features (Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards, Social Login, Instagram, Discounts, Referral, VIP tiers) for better performance.
Hopefully, I managed to help you.
If so, please like my post.
Congratulations on your new store. The site loads quite quickly which is great. There are quite a few things which if added can make much more better conversions.
1. Add 'New Arrivals' section to help customers keep updated on new products.
2. You can add testimonials on the Home page to make the store look more professional.
3. Add social media for the store to increase the traffic
4. Discounts and limited-time offers will help to increase sales.
5. logo is an important part of your company's brand, and makes a significant impact on a company's public perception
6. Add a section for email Newsletter in the footer to give updates pertaining to your business, products, and services.
7. Add filters in collection pages to help your visitors narrow in on the specific product they're looking for and find products they might be interested in based on certain features (e.g. size, color, category)
8. Create a Facebook account for your store. Having a Facebook Store is a great way to grow your business, allowing you to tap into new audiences and gain more customers.
Before you think of ranking you should ensure your pages are found (indexed by Google). You can submit your store content regularly to all the major engines, or consider using a convenient tool like flare by Mansion Ecommerce. flare automatically detects site changes and verifiably informs major search engines like Google & Bing. You can get your free Google Index Score through flare. Plus! Only flare can submit individual URLs to Google & Bing, allowing your prioritized pages to be indexed first and fast.
Hope this was helpful!
Hello @Uplift_pw ,
I just had a look at your store, your store looks great. I have a few suggestions for you hope they might help you.
I hope our feedback helps you.
Hi @Uplift_pw welcome to Shopify family
I hope your business is going well during these difficult times. I checked your store website, and I have a few tips and feedback I'd like to share,
1. I think the addition of video to a landing page increases conversations by 80%. evaluate your competitor’s websites after browsing through a few of their websites, compare your findings to your own site.
2. Branded video content is likely to take over consumers who are 300% most likely to watch a video about a product rather than read a description. Add a section of frequently brought/suggested items this will increase the product value and it will be reviewed as well.
3. Bigger images in your catalouge view product list with bigger images and hidden description can increase sales and will add brand value to your products. Ensure that every product has large images in the product view that zoom to fill the browser window.
4. The addition of most viewed or most liked section on your homepage will significantly increase the percentage of gallery review. Engaging the audience by writing blogs with better titles and promoting them on various social media platforms will be helpful
5. A search feature on your homepage will give easy access to customers as more than 50% of users on a landing page head straight to search box to navigate the site. Ask your customers to rate your products as this will help build trust and loyalty for the brand.
6. You need to create urgency and social proof on your store for that adding visually attractive stickers like a number to products left, upcoming sales, In trend will grab the attention and excite the customer. ( Attaching one of your product image as a reference)
I hope this helps!