2 0 1

Icrownmeessentials.com 

Need honest opinions to help my store become successful 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1902 37 230

Hello,

I observed few points on your website, I hope those are helpful for your website.

-> You can use open new tab on the links on the footer section and items on grid page, then customers are spent more time on your store.
-> You can increase your niche.
-> I see one of your item in view page, item contains only specifications you can add the description of items, An elegantly composed item description clarifies the advantages of the item and persuades the customer that they need the item as well as need it. Your item description is the one you need to catch their eye to in light of the fact that it can without much of a stretch pull in them and influence them to put in a request.
-> I suggest you can use Facebook Marketing and Instagram marketing.
In Facebook Marketing
-> Optimize Your Profile Picture and Cover Photo of your company logo with high resolustion.
-> Fill Out Your Facebook Bio.
-> Set a Consistent Posting Schedule.
-> Schedule Your Posts at the Optimum Time.
-> Use Video To Attract Your Audience and Target The Right Audience Using Facebook's In-App Targeting Features.
Instagram Marketing
-> Instagram business profiles allow your team to optimize your profile, add contact information and your website into the bio section making it much easier for your audience to interact and connect with you.
-> Keep your Instagram profile uniform by keeping your photos within one color scheme. And Use #tags, Hashtags are a big part of Instagram's posts because it allows photos and video content to become searchable on the channel.
-> And i suggest you can use Instagram Stories To Stand Out In The App.

Thanks,
Appfreaker.

https://apps.shopify.com/alidropship
0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 1

Wow! 

Thank you I am going to take everything you sent over and get working on it. 

I appreciate you taking the time out and looking over my site!

Thank you again  

1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
456 50 97

Hi, @Shaneen2020,

Hyde here from Shopify.

Congratulations on creating and launching your own new store!

You'll want to introduce everyone to your new brand, the mission and idea behind it, and what you hope to give them and their community.

You may wish to consider an "About Us" and "Contact Us" page for your store to encourage trust from your customers. Here's what an About Us page should contain!

You might also want to center your slideshow image to make sure your logo is legible and clear:

20-07-rf9ex-840c4

Because large images can't fit on all devices, Shopify sometimes displays only part of the image depending on the device you're using. If your image slideshow contains a lot of large images, then you might find that parts of the images aren't visible.

We have guides on best practices for uploading images for the best effect, and they're outlined here. Specifically, this one here. There's a great video about it all here

Also when I was on your store I noticed you didn't have your favicon set up. This is a really cool feature and it makes the page look a lot more trustworthy and professional. The favicon is the little logo you see in the tabs on your browser. 

Monosnap_2018-05-21_14-12-43

You can add your own logo to your store in the theme editor by going to Theme settings > Favicon here:

09-43-glt6f-lqe2e

I hope this all helps!

All the best, Hyde.

Hyde | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Okay thanks

0 Likes