Looking for Feedback on No Conversions

milliecreates
Excursionist
15 0 3

Hi all,

I have an active store, www.candybottle.co. This weekend, I ramped up traffic in a big way and was able to get 100 users in one day. Unfortunately, no one converted.

I just installed Klaviyo, but outside of that I'm wondering if there is anything particularly off-putting about the site/ conversion flow? Would love honest feedback as I want this to work. I'm using both Instagram and Google ads, fairly targeted, so my traffic should be quality. 

Would love any tips!

Hello there. This is Grace a Shopify partner and Shopify store designer, I saw your recent post on the Shopify community platform about your store not getting conversions. Actually, you have done a great job in creating and setting up your store. I would like to ask if your visitors are subscribing to your pop-up form? If they are then the next this is to follow up with email flows and if they are not that means we need to touch something on the store. Need help in upgrading your store? That is actually my field of expertise. I will help you to redesign your Shopify store to look more attractive and also will help you in setting up klaviyo email marketing flows. Get back to me soon, I will be waiting for your response. Best regards, Grace.

Hi @milliecreates 

This is PageFly - Free Landing Page Builder. I would love to provide my recommendation for your store based on 5 years of providing solutions for about 100.000 active Shopify merchants.

Add favicon to your store

Having a favicon for your store will make your store unique and help customers easily recognize it. You can check this article from Shopify to know how to add it.

1. Home page

1.1 Add the CTA button on the hero banner

Candybottle – candybottle.co 2021-07-19 09-31-40.png

A primary call to action button is one of the important things for a home page of an online store.

With this button, you will redirect customers to the page you want them to take action mostly. It can redirect to a collection page, or a product page, etc. This really helps to increase the conversion rate for your store. 

1.2 Add section about your brand story

A business can stand out with its brand story. A brand story helps customers understand more about your business and also helps your store look more professional. 

You can consult my Centic template

Centic R2 – PageFly 2021-06-26 18-48-19.png

1.3 Add testimonial - customer reviews

You can show rating stars for each product or you can add customer reviews as text and photos.

You can use Loox or Yotpo app to review widgets with photos gallery because both of them integrate with PageFly already. 

Moreover, you can check this guide to pick the best reviews app for your store!

1.4 Display social media

As usual, social media is one of the effective ways to get more traffic and make a good connection with your customers. By displaying social media such as Instagram (or Facebook, Twitter) and constantly updating the feed.

2. Product page

I take this page for example https://candybottle.co/products/candybottle-in-grapefruit?variant=36748838011048

2.1 Highlight the product price

You can increase the font size of the product price to attract more attention because it's an important factor.

2.2 Add a customer review section

A review widget is highly recommended on a product page so other customers can see others' feedback. With a review widget, there is a button to encourage customers to leave reviews.

2.3 Provide a list of Recently viewed items

Many customers want to view previous items. If it’s too difficult to view again previous items, they will likely be frustrated, and may not purchase anymore.

=> What helps you to build your store more easily, especially what helps you to build all options I comment on above is a page builder.

It would be a good choice for you to have professional sites that look incredible on mobile & desktop without any extra coding, and you will have lots more time focusing on marketing strategies, so you can consider checking PageFly.

If you feel my answer is helpful, like it or give it a thumb up. Let me know if you have any questions. Cheers!

PageFly!

PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 90.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen Guide on Moving Your Brick-n-Mortar Store Online.

Want To Strive The Coolest E-commerce Knowledge? Explore Our FREE Video Resources.

Hi @milliecreates 

Your store gave good impression .Here i need to suggest few improvements to increase traffic and also it helps in conversion.

Add testimonials in home page .Homepage typically gets the most hits of any page on your website and if you place your positive customer feedback( Testimonials) front and center, then visitors will get a chance to see it even if they don't browse any further. Having positive feedback from customers on your website has been proven to increase conversion. A new customer is much more likely to use your services or buy your product if they know previous clients were satisfied.

In product page  try to add Wishlist beside add to cart
Wishlist is a great method of promotion, but it’s also less expensive and a lot more productive than advertising.
->Bring more visitors to your store
->Increase sales
->Help gauge popularity of an item.

Untitled.png

Reward program allow customers to accumulate points through sales or straightforward actions on your store. Customers earn reward points on every purchase they make, which can then be redeemed for a reward to encourage them to make a repeat purchase. 
You can provide rewards for your customers with Registration, subscription, Order credits, Cart Value, Item review, Monthly, Birth day, Referral and many more. Can give more credits to the favorite customers.

Thanks 
team Tuecus

Apps Developer Team |@Tuecus-Customer Page
@Aliexpress Dropshipping & More
If the my answer is helpful to you? Click Like/Accept Solution to let me Know!!
0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3750 215 669

Hey @milliecreatesThis is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase:

- Add a separate page of shipping, returns & refund policy. 

- Add a call to action button like 'shop now' on both of the banner images. 

AiTrillion_0-1626688107709.png

- Add a review carousel on the homepage. It helps in building trust with other visitors. 

AiTrillion_1-1626688393594.png

Start using a loyalty program to entice your customers. It will help you build a loyal customer base. You can give loyalty points to your customers on activities like signing up, allowing for web push notifications, making a purchase, visiting a store, and many more.

This will help in doubling the sales as when you give loyalty points to your customers they will come back to your store to make a purchase in order to redeem those points. You can give rewards to your customers to redeem those points.

Add exit-intent popup. Track when someone is about to leave your website and show the visitor an exit-intent popup with attractive offers and coupon code to complete the purchase.

To add the above marketing engagement tools there are many apps available in the Shopify app store. Instead of installing multiple apps, you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion and get all the benefits of marketing features in a single app to drive conversions. 

P.S- Free plan available.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes