Looking for Feedback on a New Store

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi All,

I am looking for feedback on my store homepage and layout for https://allaboutmykid.com/

It's currently in development but wanted to get some views to see what should I modify

Things to do:

SEO

Social Media Setup

Email Funnel

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
387 40 129

Hi @ThinkNorth

Have seen your site and have some suggestions for you:

- I cannot click on this announcement. When you show the message "Sale 20%" and your customers cannot click on, this is very weird.

ConveyLego0612_0-1604460724562.png

- This section should have CTA buttons. 

ConveyLego0612_1-1604460828749.png

- Also here, you have to allow your customers to click on. 

ConveyLego0612_2-1604460882186.png

- Instead of this section, I think you consider having an Instagram gallery that can show both your Instagram content and product photos. Of course, you need to have an Instagram account. 

Check this app Shoppable Instagram Galler. It will help you create one with ease and make it shoppable too.

ConveyLego0612_3-1604460926393.png

- On your product pages, you can add a Sticky Add to Cart bar.

Also, hope you can have more products in the future, after that, you can use some upsell and cross-sell methods to increase your sales. 

- Consider having live chat support to improve your customer service. WhatsApp can be a good channel to chat with your friends. 

App WhatsApp Chat and Abandoned Cart will help you do that with ease. Also, it's totally free. 

Hope this helps!

Happy selling, 

Member of AllFetch - eCommerce Order Fulfillment Service.
We offer many solutions to help store owners grow their Shopify businesses.

If my answer is helpful, click Like and Mark it as an Accepted Solution to let me know!
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
710 16 199

Hi @ThinkNorth !

Add a favicon

When it comes to single-item stores it might be challenging driving traffic and have sales because the market for that product might not be too big. That is why I advise to work in partnership with other companies that sell complementary products or services.

I have also found that there are only a few products in your store, try adding more products so that your customers will have a lot of options to select from.

Implement an opportunity to log in and sign up using Social Media account. We all have accounts at least in one social media. And if I have an opportunity to create an account just with one click, I will do it. having an easier way to Sign in will help you gather customer base. The most valuable thing for a company is the customer.

For adding the functions above you can use several apps. However, if you want to get all of them at once just with a couple of clicks, try  Growave.

We have 6 great features -Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards, Social Login, Instagram, Discounts, etc. 

There is a free plan available.

Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post.

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Login + more

Increase conversions with ease here
0 Likes
Highlighted
Explorer
94 7 29

Hi @ThinkNorth 

I just had a look at your store. You have done a great job so far, however, there is always room for improvement. Here is my step by step suggestion for your store.

1. Add a marketing video to your store, preferably on the homepage banner or you can add a video section on your homepage. The video can be short yet it should communicate your positioning and branding message well towards your audience since the product is related to kids so I would recommend making a short and crisp colorful video showcasing the brand as well as the promises it offers to the kids and the whole family.

2. Your promise should preferably come at the top or in the middle of the homepage rather than at the footer to establish a more effective first impression. The below promises should move up in the homepage in my view.

Ali-92_0-1604467613271.png

3. Add a live chat widget to your store. This is a must to welcome potential customers and take any questions from them straight away. You can preferably add a Facebook chat widget for that. 

4. Your social platforms are not connected to actual pages yet, I suppose you have yet to do it. For social platforms, focus on the 80/20 rule. 80 percent of efforts should be served to build community by posting exciting content that revolves around your brand and 20% can be purely product-related. Remember, video content has a tendency to go viral. Generate organic traffic through your friends and family first.

5. Email campaigns as you mentioned, it's the most important part of the in-store marketing strategy. You can retarget your potential visitors through reminders, push notifications, and incentives. I would recommend using abandoned cart recovery via email app by CareCart. This will be helpful in converting your potentials into sales.

6. Add a spin a sale widget to your store as well initially to offer an additional discount. This will make your store more interactive. I believe that the more interactive we are with the audience, the better.

Wish you good luck with your store

Abandoned Cart Recovery by Email: https://apps.shopify.com/partners/care-cart
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1402 71 238

Hello @ThinkNorth, I hope you are doing well! Your store is great. The layout looks good. Being a single product store I would suggest you to add an engaging video related to the product. It will help you to engage visitors coming to your store. 

Add a Favicon- They are an immediate visual marker for the website which enables easy and quick identification for web users as well as unifies all of the various browser components into a well-branded browsing experience.

Add loyalty reward program- Start giving loyalty points on activities like signing up, allowing for push notifications, visiting a store, leaving a review. This will help you to entice your visitors and will also increase the number of push subscribers, reviews, newsletter subscribers. A loyalty program helps in increasing sales and increase the retention rate.

Add a web push notification. It turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers. It can be sent even when customers are not on your store and bring back the losing customer to your store. You can also send an abandoned cart push notification, it helps to reduce the abandoned cart rate.

Hope this helps!

If you are looking to implement customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to install the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. You can check it out. I am sure you will find it useful.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
0 Likes