Looking for Feedback on my New Store

juliez25
3 0 1

Hello! We sell Bubble / Boba Tea Mixes and DIY kits. What is Bubble Boba Tea / Drink? Bubble tea is a drink made with tea, sweetened milk or other flavorings/mixes, and balls (sometimes called pearls) of tapioca. It originated in Taiwan and is now popular across the world!  Anyway, please review our shop. I realize that it's made with a free store theme, which is somewhat limiting. Thank you!  www.mamabearboba.com

0 Likes

Hi @juliez25 

I'm Richard - CRO Expert at PageFly Landing Page Builder. 

Congrats on your new store. I have just had a look at your store. I have just some small things I'd suggest for your Homepage for a better chance of gaining sales. May it help!

1. Make a sticky header

Sticky header helps customers easily access menu navigation although they scroll down or up on your page. Customers can also quickly reach the Search field to find products with a sticky header.

RichardNguyen_0-1612934903664.png

Your header is taking up a big area now. You should make it smaller or be displayed on this place or you can find a way to stick it on the left side. It's better to make this header have different colors when you scroll. You can see an example on our website below.

RichardNguyen_1-1612934903277.gif

Besides, you should move up your hero banner a bit. The banner is very significant in-hero material. It is the first thing customers see when they visit your website. Let's get consumers to know exactly what you're having in 5 seconds first. 

2. Classify the principal and secondary Call-to-action (CTA) button on your Home page

One crucial thing for an online store's home page is a primary call to action. With this icon, you are going to redirect customers to the page where they mostly want to take action. This also helps your store to improve its conversion rate. 

I found that you have few CTA buttons now, we also can add more CTA buttons in your hero banner, collection list (“View more" or “More detail" buttons) and below your product list (You can add “Buy Now"/”Shop Now" buttons).

RichardNguyen_2-1612934903721.png

Besides, you should define which button is the principal one, which is the secondary one. They should have suitable styles (same color for same level of CTA). The principal buttons should be the most highlighted on your page.

3. Add more content on your homepage

Besides the hero banner, I suggest that you should add more information to your homepage. It can be your collections and product lists to make intuitively what you are selling, for example, the best seller collections

Besides, you can add blogs or reviews of your customer as testimonials. Here is an example of testimonials and unique points that is displayed on our page templates, you can refer to more.

RichardNguyen_3-1612934903267.png4. Have Direct Links to “Return Policy” and “Shipping Info” in the Footer

Last but not least, you should display or link to an easy-to-read Return Policy or Delivery Policy information in your footer area. Because customers are not able to fully see, hold, or test a product before buying it online is one of the reasons many users sometimes exercise extreme due careful, closely inspecting images and reviews before buying. One of major factors for decreasing purchasing anxiety and reducing the consequences of purchasing the wrong product is by having liberal return policies.

In detail of shipping policy, I suggest that you should use ‘Delivery Date’ Instead of ‘Delivery Speed’. The customer won’t be worried about it containing the weekend or buying day. These tips will incentivize customers to make purchasing decisions.

To build a better Homepage, you also can take a look at our blog here: Personalize Your Homepage 

If you find my comments helpful to you, like it or mark as a solution. Let me know if you have any questions. I recommend you take a look at our PageFly is a powerful page builder to help merchants to build pages. 

Besides building attractive and powerful pages, you should spend more time focusing on marketing strategies. 

Good luck and have a nice day! Cheers!

CRO Expert at PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder.
- Get tips to personalize your page
- PageFly Page Builder: Website | Facebook | LinkedIn | Twitter | Group | Youtube.
- [Tutorial] Get more tips on using PageFly to soar sales this season

Dear @juliez25 

Congratulations on your store!

Hope the following suggestions will help you

• Add favicon
  • At header

mamheader.png

• At footer: Remove "powered by shopify", add social profiles,use three-column for links
  • Add CTA at Hero banners
  • Optimize your store for SEO
  • Collection page layout needs to improve

• Product page layout needs to improve

• Improve social proof
Best Regards
MS Web Designer| MS Web International | Task4Store
Contact Us: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us OR task4store@mswebdesigner.com
Was our reply helpful? Please Like or Accept solution
0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
2479 142 446

Hello @juliez25, I hope you are doing well! Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase:

- Add a call to action button on the slider images.

- There is a blank space in the header. 

- The home page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. Slideshow Image- Collection List- Product Recommendations- Testimonials- Newsletter sign up box- Instagram Feed.

- Display reviews on the home page.

- Give product recommendations on the home page. Add a section of trending, new products. 

You can start giving loyalty points to your customers on different activities like signing up, visiting a store, making a purchase, allowing for push notifications, share/ follow on social media. This will help you to entice your customers and retain them. You can reward your customers in order to redeem those points. When you will give points to them they will come again in the future to make a purchase in order to redeem those points. This encourages repeat purchases which increase sales and helps in retaining your customers.

If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to try out the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.

Hope this Helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes
juliez25
3 0 1

THANK YOU! I changed the style and theme to incorporate some of these suggestions. Please advise on my newest updates:

www.mamabearboba.com