Looking for Feedback on my New Website - Crazy Critters

CrazyCritters
Explorer
50 0 5

We have only been open 1-2 months now and are already getting regular sales so that isn't an issue as such. 

There is always room for improvement so I'm looking for general feedback on the website. 

www.crazycritters.com.au 

Things that will be added soon: 

• featured image / image slider front with a CTA 
  • individual product reviews
  • blog

Things that will be changed in the future: 

• when we have a larger product range our homepage will feature collection categories rather than products

All feedback welcome! Thanks for your help  

0 Likes
Danishecom
Explorer
240 7 27

your domain is restricted access and redirects to another url. you need to make improvements. try to put categories on one side either on top or left side it gives more pro looks.  add review on your store and complete categories pages will give you more professional look. please check out images and fix it as fast as you can. 

australia.JPGaustralia1.JPGaustralia2.JPG

0 Likes
CrazyCritters
Explorer
50 0 5

@Danishecom 

Hi, 

Thanks for your feedback.

I didn't realise our URL was restricted. I'm not sure how to change this. 

We do have our collections listed on the left side panel currently.

0 Likes
Danishecom
Explorer
240 7 27

@CrazyCritters ty for response in case you need any type of help let me I can fix your url type of issue and give you strategy to improve your store and how you can drive more sales. know we can connect via email or what's app sending you whats on personal message and email here . yupsoftware4@gmail.com 

0 Likes
CrazyCritters
Explorer
50 0 5

@Danishecom 

Thanks for the offer but I'm always cautious of using services outside of the Shopify community and prefer to hire a Shopify Expert / Partner to address any issues that I'm not able to fix myself. 

0 Likes
vinods
Shopify Partner
472 9 80

Hello @CrazyCritters 

I am Vinod from Bombay India. I am a digital marketing consultant providing professional website design abd development, Google Ads, Bing Ads Email Marketing and Conversion rate Optimization services. 

I am not able to see your store.

Can we have a call or email discussion abd that time you can provide the store visibility in my location and I can guide you further. 

My email is vinod.digitalcentrics@gmail.com

vinod@digitalcentrics.com

Thank you.

Vinod.

Vinod Sachdev.
Digital Marketing Consultant
Google & Bing Ads | Web Design & Development | Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO)
15+ years Industry Experience & Knowledge of Latest Web Technologies
250+ Clients Served - across USA, UK, Spain, Caribbean Islands, India & more.
625+ Paid Ads Search, Shopping, Display, Re-Marketing Campaigns Successfully Managed which achieved higher sales
100+ Custom Websites & Landing Pages Designed & Developed

email vinod.digitalcentrics@gmail.com | https://digitalcentrics.com/
0 Likes
CrazyCritters
Explorer
50 0 5

@PageFly 

Hi, 

I saw your response to another store requesting feedback, and really liked the suggestions you made. 

I would like to use your app to improve my store: www.crazycritters.com.au

Whenever you have a moment I'd really appreciate your insight as to how I can improve our store (particularly the homepage) using PageFly app. 

TIA   

0 Likes
uralsa33
3 0 0

yes its looking very good and very healthy site I watched it completely and i think you have no need to of feedback from here it will provide you very benefits in the future hopeful well I am also working on my newwebsite and looking to have some feedbacks from you in response plz go and check there.

0 Likes
CrazyCritters
Explorer
50 0 5

@uralsa33 

Hi, 

Thanks for reviewing my online store I appreciate your thoughts. 

I'm happy to do the same for you. Post a topic asking for feedback on your website and tag me so I can respond.

I'll share my thoughts with you but I'm no expert in website design, posting another topic allows others to help as well. 

I have also found reading other topics asking for feedback gives me ideas. 

0 Likes

Hi @CrazyCritters 

Thank you so much for mentioning PageFly. In the Shopify Community, we do want to provide helpful feedback for merchants to contribute to their stores.

Your store has some good points:

• Have a favicon to make your store unique
  • Have an announcement bar to show important info about the shipping information

I have some recommendations for your store.

1. Home page

1.1 Add a hero banner with a CTA button

Crazy Critters Live Insects 2021-02-26 08-01-37.png

On the home page, I highly recommend having a hero banner to show the product of your store and you can put a CTA button. 

A primary call to action button is one of the important things for a home page of an online store.

With this button, you will redirect customers to the page you want them to take action mostly. It can redirect to a collection page, or a product page, etc. This really helps to increase the conversion rate for your store.

1.2 Add a section to show the store's collections

By displaying featured collections on the home page, it will improve a lot store's conversion rate because customers immediately notice and aware of what products you have. 

For collection display, you can consult my Decoz template

Decoz – PageFly 2021-02-25 09-27-44.png

Showing a collection list of your store - this is what PageFly provides.

1.3 Add rating average and number of ratings for each product

1.4 Display social media

As usual, social media is one of the effective ways to get more traffic and make a good connection with your customers. By displaying social media such as Instagram (or Facebook, Twitter) and constantly updating the feed.

1.5 Add blog posts section

By adding a blog post section, it helps your store SEO rank better and also keeps customers staying longer on your store. 

1.6 Add a newsletter

You can add a section at the bottom of the home page or add it on the footer to collect customer emails and send them your store's sales campaign and useful information

2. Product page

Add more product images

On the product page for example https://www.crazycritters.com.au/products/woodies-small#description

There is a long blank space under the main product image, and it's not good. So I suggest you can add more images in context.

So as you mentioned above, you can try to use PageFly for building your store, especially, PageFly doesn't affect your store's speed because it provides less code. And a lot of templates for you to try.

It would be a good choice for you to have attractive and powerful pages quickly and you will have lots more time focusing on marketing strategies, so you can consider checking PageFly. We support 24/7, feel free to drop messages if you have any further questions.

PageFly.

PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 90.000+ active merchants.
Survive 2021 with top secrets from e-commerce leaders