Looking for Feedback on my Shop Atelier Rosey

Solved
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 1

URL:  https://atelierrosey.com/

Hi Guys! What do you think of my website? Easily to go trough? And is there something I can improve?

Great to hear from you! 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
753 17 208

Hi @Atelierrosey !

Your logo space (header is too big)- make it smaller. Logo is very nice.

I love the colors of your store - such a tenderness. 

Implement an opportunity to log in and sign up using Social Media account. We all have accounts at least in one social media. And if I have an opportunity to create an account just with one click, I will do it. having an easier way to Sign in will help you gather customer base. The most valuable thing for a company is the customer.

90% of people read reviews before purchasing an item. I personally do not read the description too much, I go straight on to the reviews section because that is social proof. In my opinion that is essential for every site. I highly recommend (almost insist) and adding that feature on your site. You can use Growave for that, it offers automated emails within the Reviews feature as well.

If your website doesn’t have a blog already, make creating one a priority. But if you have a blog, it gives people a reason to keep coming back. Blogs also help improve your SEO because you’re constantly adding new content to your page.

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Login + more

Increase conversions with ease here
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi @Atelierrosey 

Congrats on your store, it's very fancy and really suitable with jewelry products and also the image is very catchy. By the way, I have some suggestions on your Homepage that will have more chance of gaining sale for your store.

1. Font size

I found that your store is quite hard to see cause the font size is too small. On the desktop version I prefer the minimum font size should be at least 13px to have a better visibility.

Moreover, the font-family should be Regular cause the Thin style is hard to see.

2. Headerbar

Screen Shot 2020-10-27 at 14.32.13.png 

The header bar with 2 columns like this takes a lot of space on your store, you can put your logo on the left of 'Shop jewelry' navigation cause when I click on 'Handmade jewelry' it just gets back to Homepage. So you can replacing by your logo at that position.

The search filed and Cart can be put on the left of your navigation bar, it will save a lot of spacing.

3. Hero banner

Screen Shot 2020-10-27 at 14.42.49.png

You can using full-width display for your hero banner. With some bigger screen, there is a lot of blank space so it makes your layout is not attractive.

The CTA button is not highlight enough for customer to see it, you can change the font color into black and using capital letter for it.

4. Theme products

Many first-time users don’t have a clear sense of what they are looking for. This is especially true when someone visits a store looking for gifts for other people. In this case, recommending products based on particular criteria will greatly improve the experience of these customers.

The criteria for product recommendation could be:

• Occasion: Christmas, Valentine’s Day, Mother’s Day, etc.
  • Season: Fall, Summer, Winter, Spring.
  • Type of customers / Gift recipients: Teenager, Gymer, Dancer, etc.

For the next occasion which is Halloween coming soon, you can using landing page about this occasion to boost your sale of your store. You can try this template if needed.

Hope that my recommendations would be useful for you and you can apply that. Furthermore, you can check this article to optimize your homepage.

CRO Expert at PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder.
- PageFly Page Builder: Website | Facebook | LinkedIn | Group | Youtube
- [Tutorial] Get
more tips on using PageFly to soar sales this season
- [Master Guides]: Get Your Shopify Store Ready for Black Friday
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 1

Hi Richard! I really appreciate your time answering my message! 

I am looking into your feedback, but point 2 is not possible to change in my theme.

3. I love the idea of the wide image, but also not possible to find it in my theme to change. 

Do you have any idea how to resolve this?

You are very helpful! Thank you again.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1455 74 247

Hello @Atelierrosey, I reviewed your store. Here is the feedback about your store:-

- There is a lot of white space and blank space in the header.

- In the header menu add categories like Earrings, necklaces. 

- Display collections after a banner image, product recommendations like bestsellers or trending products, testimonials, newsletter subscription box, Instagram feed.

Also, you should make your store engaging and interactive to engage the traffic coming to your store and converting them into paying customers. Here are some quick tips:-

• Showcase reviews on the home page or create an exclusive page that will build more trust in visitors.
  • Set up a reward program for giving points and let customers redeem on their next purchase.
  • Set up Product recommendations on product pages as well as cart page.
  • Enable Social media conversion techniques on the store for better conversion.
  • Set up web push notifications on your store and it will help you in reaching your customers and visitors directly.

To implement these tools in your store. I would recommend you to install the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion.com.

I am also happy to assist you in setting up the above features in your store. Looking forward to your reply soon.

We are happy to help sellers to increase sales in this BFCM.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
399 42 133

Hi @Atelierrosey

Have seen your store and it looks clean and fresh. So keep it up!

However, I still have some suggestions for you:

- It would be great if you can have more than one photo. You can add a featured product banner for example. 

ConveyLego0612_0-1603850651265.png

- You can consider changing the "Full details" button to the "Quickview" button.  

ConveyLego0612_1-1603851236149.png

- Add the title and the texts on the photos should be more clear to show what are you selling.

ConveyLego0612_2-1603851749710.png

- On your product pages, there're some parts that you need to add: 

+ The Buy now button 

+ The Title for the description 

+ Upsell and Cross-sell methods because you're selling more than one product type

ConveyLego0612_3-1603851827287.png

- Have seen your Instagram account, and it has so much good content and many product photos. You can show the Instagram content by having an Instagram gallery for your store. 

Check this app Shoppable Instagram Gallery. It will help you create one and also make it shoppable. The shoppable one can help you increase sales. 

- You can consider having live chat to improve your customer service. Whatsapp can be a good channel to chat with your customers. 

App WhatsApp Chat & Abandoned Cart will help you do that with ease. 

By the way, your products are so amazing, hope you keep creating beautiful products like these. 

Hope this helps!

Happy selling, 

Member of AllFetch - eCommerce Order Fulfillment Service.
We offer many solutions to help store owners grow their Shopify businesses.

If my answer is helpful, click Like and Mark it as an Accepted Solution to let me know!
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 1

Thank you @AiTrillion, your support is really helpfull.

Now the options with my shopify theme are very basic, So I am sadly not able to change most of the tips. 

I changed a couple of things now, hope this will be better then before

Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1455 74 247

This is an accepted solution.

Hey @Atelierrosey, I see but there still are some changes that you need to do.

- There is still a lot of blank space in the header.

- The home Page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. 

Slideshow Image- Collection List- New arrivals, Bestsellers- Testimonials- Newsletter sign up box- Instagram Feed

Also, have you tried using the customer engagement features that I have mentioned? 

I am also happy to assist you in setting up the customer engagement features & marketing tools in your store. Looking forward to your reply soon.

Thanks

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
0 Likes