Overall, I have a good impression about your store. It looks professional and clean. I also like the calm feeling it brings.
I just have a few comments:
- Consider changing the copy of CTA buttons: "Click here" doesn't sound natural to me. 2 other CTAs "View our full catalog here", "Check our clothes here" don't either. I recommend not using the word "our". As a shopper, I don't care about "you", I care about my needs. Try "Shop now", "Explore", "View all", "See full collection"...
- The buttons should be aligned:
- I am questioning why there are 2 similar blocks on your homepage: I get it if you want to show case the photos on your Instagram ( which I believe not). It doesn't tell anything to me and it could be a waste, as your visitors might not scroll all the way down on your home page and explore more. I'd recommend you make a banner about your promise "Gen Minimal guarantees all kids clothing under $15". It's really a good message, but it doesn't have to in your collection list as it makes your design inconsistent.
- I rather not using the word "Testimonials", it doesn't seem authentic. Maybe "What our customers say"?
- Pay attention to spacing:
On mobile, there is a very huge white gap:
That's all for now. If you have questions, let me know :)
@GenMinimalStore sorry for the late reply. I am afraid that reducing the gap will involve some coding...
Just check out your store again and I am glad that you've made some changes. But I have few more suggestions to the layout:
- I think you can add some icons to this key benefits: those can draw people's eyes if your theme support this
- About us and contact section should be at the bottom: For me, important information should be displayed first. Let visitors see your products before telling them to subscribe or know who you are (you can even make an About us page)
- Below the banner "Gen Minimal guarantees all kids clothes under $15, because no child should ever have to go clothesless." You can show your kid clothes to support your promise. It will be more relevant than "About us".
- Also, as you are offering some discounts, why not use countdown timer to add a bit of urgency? Give the visitors a reason to act right now or they can miss it.