Looking for Feedback on my Store LovlyOne

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hey!

My name is Jessica and I'm looking for some feedback on my store LovlyOne. I sell baby clothes and my website is www.lovlyone.com. My issue is that I feel like I'm getting a decent amount of traffic but have a low number of "add to carts" and a VERY low number of sales. I'm wondering what's keeping my traffic from actually adding things to their cart and to actually buying my products. Is there anything that you notice that may be a red flag or something that's keeping people from wanting to buy from me?

Any an all advice is GREATLY appreciated! Thank you!

Jessica

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi Jessica, 
I have just visited your website. I guess that you put a lot of effort into making this pretty and professional website. Below is my feedback for your store. Hope this helps increase the conversion rate and sales of your store :)

1. Improve your page loading time 

I have checked your page loading time with Google Page Speed Insight.  The speed is quite low on both Mobile and Laptop. Actually, when the visitors need to wait long for page loading, they are more willing to leave your website without making any sales. So, you need to improve your page speed based on some suggestions from Google Page Speed Insight. 

ww.png

2. Analyze your website visitors

Who are they? Are they targeted customers? I mean you need to make sure that you are targeting the right people and attracting the potential customers to your website. 

I hope that the above feedback can help you improve your conversion rate and grow sales!!!

Quang Nguyen | Front-end Dev @ PageFly
- Click 'Like' to let me know you like my answer!
- Are you having problems building Shopify stores? Check out PageFly - An Advanced Page Builder whose goal is to empower anyone to build a perfect store.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1221 71 258

Hey Lovlyone,

If traffic is arriving, it definitely gives a green signal that people are interested. But at the same time, some issues might have changed their perspective of buying your products. So, the store look is a keen factor to be taken care of. My suggestions to you are as follows:

1. The text in the favicon is barely visible. Try increasing font size as the site identification symbol should be clear and visible.
  2. The logo needs to be worked on as well. Try making it more magnified, bold and clear. Use different font styles and color combinations for it.
  3. The search bar and login button can also be placed on the top right beside the shopping cart to avoid going to the dropdown again and again.
  4. Instagram images need to be added for better brand promotion.
  5. Testimonials are also needed for better customer support.
  6. You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  7. Finally, I would also recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here.
    You can use Sparq free trial for as many products in your store. After the trial period, you can enjoy with Sparq’s Free Starter Plan for upto 1000* products.

May the store soon converts a lot of traffic into sales.

Neha;)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user friendly and feature rich search
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1786 28 194

Hello,

I just had look into your website. It's looking good. I observed few points on your website, Ihope those are helpful for your website.

-> Your website Facebook page not found, Check it.
-> You can add the item reviews, Item reviews can help give customers that additional propel they have to confide in your online shop and finish their buy.
-> You can improve your Testimonials. Testimonials take the spotlight away from the seller, and shine it on the customer.
Adding client testimonials to your website can be an extremely effective way to establish trust and strengthen your company's reputation.
They are extremely powerful tools when it comes to strengthening your branding.

Thanks,
Appfreaker.

https://apps.shopify.com/alidropship
0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
111 11 40

Hi Jessica, 

Uhhhhhm...I think I am in love. 

Looking at your site it feels like it belongs to a whole company not just a young couple. It is well organized, it has just what a person would need to have on a baby clothing store. However, since you are saying that you are getting small traffic conversion, let's dive into it and see what can be improved. 

Homepage 

-I recommend adding more testimonials right on the homepage, so that once a customer lands on your store 

Collection page 

The wordings are slightly overlaying each other, try to avoid that. 

Screenshot_9.png

Product Page 

-place a Review widget on a more noticeable place instead of the bottom of the product page. When it comes to children, parents take an extra step to make sure the item is high quality, and reviews will do a great favor as social proof. 

-besides, you can also have a Questions widget along with Reviews, to let your customers know that you are on the other side of the screen and ready to help 

User experience 

-the products that you are offering are considered to be repetitively bought by a customer several times. Therefore, I highly suggest working on building loyalty with them. I see that you are using an app for that, I suggest setting up an automatic pop-up, so that it opens up once to draw customer's attention and if close it will not automatically pop up after. 

Our app Growave offers such function along with 10 more features, you can take a look here 

Hopefully I managed to help you, if so please click on the "like" down below. 

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that helps Shopify brands reach their audience, engage users and increase conversions with ease here
0 Likes
Excursionist
70 1 1

Hi @jessicaeaton623 

Your clothes for babies are so cute and very pretty designs I haven't seen before.  A suggestion is to add a buy now, pay later option for customers to increase conversions, add more items to their cart and help to increase average order values. I work for Klarna and it's helping to increase conversions by 44% and increase average order values by 67%.  They pay 25% at the time of purchase and spread out the remaining payments with no interest or credit card required.  Here is some more information about how it works and how to get started as it integrates easily with shopify. We also pay you in full upfront and manage all the risks of any chargebacks or fraud.

https://www.klarna.com/us/business/get-started/

Thanks!
Samantha

0 Likes