Looking for Feedback on my Store!

appfreaker_com
Shopify Partner
2023 46 261

Hey,

I observed few points on your website, I hope those are helpful for your website.

-> You can update your website logo, A very much outlined logo is a simple method to pass on to potential customers that your business is proficient, dependable, and gives quality merchandise or administrations.
-> Increase your website niche.
-> You can use the open new tab on the links on the footer section and items on the grid page, then customers are spent more time on your store.
-> And you can add trust badges under checkout, It checks to visitors that a site is genuine. Information is gathered by the outsider trust seal organization that affirms that the business is valid.
-> You can improve your Testimonials. Testimonials take the spotlight away from the seller and shine it on the customer. Adding client testimonials to your website can be an extremely effective way to establish trust and strengthen your company's reputation. They are extremely powerful tools when it comes to strengthening your branding.
-> You can add the item reviews under the product page, Item reviews can help give customers that additional propel they have to confide in your online shop and finish their buy. I would suggest including item reviews too, as reviews for customers to share their positive experience thus different customers can see the reviews and be influenced to purchase.
-> You can Add a blog page, Blog initially used to provide a unique way for people to share their thoughts, feelings, experiences, and opinions and It is a huge opportunity to increase your company's visibility.

Thanks,
Appfreaker.

https://apps.shopify.com/alidropship
0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
2770 160 516

Hello @KaileyG, I hope you are doing well! Congrats on the new store. Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase:

- Add a call to action button on the banner image of the homepage. Add an attractive banner image to attract visitors' attention. 

- Add categories in the header menu. 

- Make sure to keep the prices affordable according to the audience that you are targeting. 

- Improvise the product descriptions.

Add these essential eCommerce marketing tools to engage the visitors coming to your store and reduce the bounce rate:

Add an announcement bar to highlight important information that you don't want your customers to miss out on.

- Start using a loyalty program to entice your customers. It will help you build a loyal customer base. You can give loyalty points to your customers on activities like signing up, allowing for web push notifications, making a purchase, visiting a store, and many more. This will help in doubling the sales as when you give loyalty points to your customers they will come again to your store to make a purchase in order to redeem those points. You can give rewards to your customers to redeem those points.

- Add web push notifications, it will help you to retarget your customers even when customers are not in your store without getting their email addresses. It also helps to reduce the abandoned cart rate.

Enable Social media conversion techniques on the store for better conversion.

- Make sure to use email marketing automation to reach your customers automatically. 

If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.

Hope this Helps! 

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes

Hi @KaileyG 

I always have a huge preference for handmade shops and I found your store is lovely. The color scheme is nice and calm, I really like it.

You also have live chat support, which is super nice as when someone need help, they know where to reach out.

I just have some ideas and would love to share with you:

- Add favicon: it's very easy but can make your site recognizable from many tabs on shoppers' browser. You can check this guide https://help.shopify.com/en/manual/online-store/os/using-themes/change-the-layout/theme-settings/add...

- The menu: I found Patterns and Wearable items a bit confusing, are both mentioning scarves, beanies to dishcloths? You can ask if someone else has the same problem to consider changing it or not 

PageFly_0-1614681715482.png

HOME PAGE

- Add Add to cart button under all products in the list: From my experience, people are more likely to click when they see buttons.

Also don't forget to add a different background color for those Add to cart buttons from the View all button below them => Avoid unintentionally clicks and confusion.

PageFly_1-1614681788703.png

- Add the form after the message: you tell your visitors to subscribe but they have to find the form and possibly they won't. Even if they do see the form, they might have forgotten what you mention earlier about why they should subscribe

PageFly_2-1614681988842.png

PRODUCT PAGE

https://kailey-cali-crochet.myshopify.com/collections/featured-products/products/pink-fur-pom 

- You have a few images but they all look the same to me, they are not very helpful: you can add some in-scale images to signify how big it is and how it can be used 

- Product quantity is missing:

PageFly_3-1614682211200.png

- You can add link to FAQ page and shipping policies to the product, so if someone's in hesitation, they can be assure by the information you provide

I hope those ideas can be useful for you, if they are, please give me a 'like'

Thank you in advance and I wish you the best of luck!

PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 90.000+ active merchants.
- Learn How To Build A Successful eCommerce Subscription Business In This A-Z Free Course
- Inspiring example: PageFly builds a complete Shopify landing page base on Nike.com
- PageFly Page Builder: Website | Youtube | PageFly Community | Facebook | LinkedIn | Twitter