Looking for Feedback on my Store

VeryCraftea
Excursionist
14 1 6

Hi All

I hope you are all safe and well

I was wondering if I could get some feedback on my store please. You can view my website here - click here

I'm really looking for general comments, but specifically the subscription service. I have installed ReCharge and have quite a few issues with it (I've reached out to them many times and we just keep going in circles) I've added some of the errors I have below

But looking to see if it actually works and what the process is?

Thank you so much!

sub1.jpgsub2.jpgsub3.jpgsub4.jpg

0 Likes
arushibhatia20
Shopify Partner
187 36 123

Hey there, 

I think you have a beautiful store, and you are definitely going in the right direction design wise. 

As per my opinion, you need to create a some urgency and social proof on your store. 

You can use an app that provides you tools like a countdown timer, limited offers and even social proof. 

For example, I'm sure you've seen how amazon creates urgencies in sales by showing the number of products left, upcoming sales, or drive sales by showing how quickly they have to order an item to get quick delivery, right down to the minute. 

If you want to sell more, boosting the sense of urgency in your marketing is the way to go. Making people feel as if they’re about to miss out on or lose a great opportunity is a powerful way to drive conversions.

One parting tip: like many other techniques, the urgency is best used in moderation. Don’t try to put pressure on your potential customers all the time, or they’ll stop taking your offers seriously. 

Instead, focus on periodically offering great deals that really are limited. I'm providing you some app links that might be useful. 

Links - Urgency Pack Ultimate

Ultimate Sales Boost 

Hope my insights will be of help to you! Cheers 

If you found this helpful then please Like and Accept Solution!
Check out the following apps :
Simple scroll to top
Superbar
Slick scroll progress bar
0 Likes
neha-sparq
Shopify Partner
1956 124 436

Hey Very Craftea,

"Name perfectly synchronizes with the store look". What a class and maintenance you have carried out! This seems to be a true symbol of professionalism. Just need a minor brush up. Look into the below-listed pointers for the same:

• "Home" button is a must at the beginning of dropdown for effective site navigation.
  • "Login" should be placed beside the "Search Bar" on the top header right.
  • Attach a "contact form" to "Contact Us" for better customer interaction.
  • You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  • Filters are very important for customers in order to identify the correct product from the huge catalog. So, you should look for advanced filter options for your store
  • Finally, I would also recommend you to try Sparq product filters and search to replace the default search on your store, this app allows advanced custom tag product filters for collection pages, synonyms, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with the search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here

All the best!
Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
0 Likes
Gari
Shopify Partner
185 15 40

Hello VeryCraftea

Great work with the website! I especially loved the craft kits section. I think that's a very creative way of presenting the one things that we all love - our tea. 

The design is great - the theme and the color scheme go well with the products. The layout of the product catalog is great - easy to navigate, ver yeasy to browse. 

I saw that you have a section that mentions about your eco values. Maybe you could use a similar tone even in your product catalog? Just to get the shopper's attention. Something like this maybe ->

C8C6FB84-6F75-4A91-B6F6-8D34C9088E59_4_5005_c.jpeg

The Shopify app store is source of some really good Apps that can help you add these labels. try them out. If you feel there is something specific you might need, you can always reach out to me. I'll be more than happy to help out. 

I hope this helps. All the best for your store!

Best, 

Gari

ModeMagic

ModeMagic
Featured on Shopify Staff Picks
Want a free store consultation to boost your sales? Send me a message.
Grab your limited time offer on install today!
0 Likes