Looking for Feedback on my Store

YeeDanny
Tourist
8 0 2

Helo all, 

I would like feedback on my store. I am just opening it, thinking of launching soon. Its focusing on tech products. 

https://keyboardstop.com/

Thank You!

0 Likes

Hello @YeeDanny, I'm Richard - CRO Expert at PageFly Page Builder. First of all, I would like to congratulate you and your store. After checking your store, here are some comments I would have:

Home Page

Banner:

The banner is the first impression of your store. The banner of your store's Homepage should have more catchy headings and a more attractive CTA. The banner should also have higher quality images.

CTA Button:

It’s such a loss if you don’t have a “Shop Now” button on your banner. It urges visitors to make the purchase and a great way to optimize your home page.

RichardNguyen_0-1601841096762.png

Featured product: 

As your Shopify store Homepage only has a few products, the rest of the Homepage is quite empty and does not show enough information. You can add several Featured Products with the Buy Now button to convince buyers to make purchases faster.

Chatbox and Testimonials can be added to your homepage as well. Customers will feel more engaged in your store.

Your store's homepage should also contain information about your brand, in addition to product information. This can help customers understand more about your store.

To build the most effective Hompage for your store, you can consider building it by using a page builder to maximize the usefulness of the Homepage.

Product Page:

The design of this page is unbalanced. All the Product Description is in the right sidebar, creating a blank space. So the layout of this page should be adjusted.

RichardNguyen_1-1601841096610.png

Product Images: you need to have more authentic images of the products; the real pictures of the products will make customers trust your brand and your products. Don’t just show what a product looks like but how it works in real life.  The ideal number of product images should be from 3 to 5 images from different angles per product.

You will need more information like Shipping & Handling, Warranty & Returns. They can inform customers enough info and keep them on the Product Page.

Use Delivery Date: Once a purchase decision is made, the buyer is excited to get your product on their hand as soon as possible. When viewing “Standard Shipping — 3 business days. Get it by April 4th”, visitors get the urgency to make the purchase. 

Product description

The information provided through product descriptions is an essential element for most users in the process of finding a suitable product. It should be eye-catching and attractive. Otherwise, it will make customers tired and skip the details. You can combine using both blocks of text and bullet point to present the Product Description clearly and concisely.

Some recommendations:

Blog. Blogging your site and focusing on SEO can help you get more traffic from Organic Search. Blogs can also provide customers with knowledge about your product and news about technology. 

Pop-up: Pop-ups are a perfect tool for collecting emails from users, while email marketing is still a popular marketing channel. Because your store is entirely new, you can combine with discount promotions to attract customers.

Review videos of the products: Many customers before buying technology products will seek video reviews of those products. You can prepare those videos on the Product page to demonstrate the quality of your products, these videos should be shot by yourself to increase professionalism.

That is my feedback and recommendations for your store. I hope that they can be useful to you and your store, click on like if you think so.

Thank you and best of luck!

Richard

CRO Expert at PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder.
- Get tips to personalize your page
- PageFly Page Builder: Website | Facebook | LinkedIn | Twitter | Group | Youtube.
- [Tutorial] Get more tips on using PageFly to soar sales this season
0 Likes
Growave
Shopify Partner
861 21 246

Hi @YeeDanny !

I recommend that instead of making slides hero banner, make one hero banner image - very high quality, that will resonates well with your brand, represent your brand and tell about it. This is very important - and do not forget to add clear CTA.

Add a favicon

The sale you have seems to be a nice deal, however, when you make such a big amount off it might devalue your product. People always need to know why you have made such sales, is it a seasonal sale? or is it because there is no demand for it? Does that mean the product is bad? 

Instead of giving a discount for nothing, give them rewards for completing certain actions on your store ex. for creating accounts, for leaving a review, for sharing your site, for spending money on your site. It is not difficult for a user to do and you will get so many actions on your site, and you are having discounts anyway.

Use a referral program that will encourage your existing customers to share your products with their friends by giving discounts if the latter have purchased something from your store. With referral programs it is important to carefully set up so that you are not giving huge discounts and not getting anything back. [I recommend using one by Growave., because it is safe and it is integrated with 6 other marketing features (Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards, Social Login, Instagram, Discounts, Referral, VIP tiers) for better performance. 

Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post.

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Login + more

Increase conversions with ease here
0 Likes
YeeDanny
Tourist
8 0 2

@RichardNguyen wrote:

Hello @YeeDanny, I'm Richard - CRO Expert at PageFly Page Builder. First of all, I would like to congratulate you and your store. After checking your store, here are some comments I would have:

Home Page

Banner:

The banner is the first impression of your store. The banner of your store's Homepage should have more catchy headings and a more attractive CTA. The banner should also have higher quality images.

CTA Button:

It’s such a loss if you don’t have a “Shop Now” button on your banner. It urges visitors to make the purchase and a great way to optimize your home page.

RichardNguyen_0-1601841096762.png

Featured product: 

As your Shopify store Homepage only has a few products, the rest of the Homepage is quite empty and does not show enough information. You can add several Featured Products with the Buy Now button to convince buyers to make purchases faster.

Chatbox and Testimonials can be added to your homepage as well. Customers will feel more engaged in your store.

Your store's homepage should also contain information about your brand, in addition to product information. This can help customers understand more about your store.

To build the most effective Hompage for your store, you can consider building it by using a page builder to maximize the usefulness of the Homepage.

Product Page:

The design of this page is unbalanced. All the Product Description is in the right sidebar, creating a blank space. So the layout of this page should be adjusted.

RichardNguyen_1-1601841096610.png

Product Images: you need to have more authentic images of the products; the real pictures of the products will make customers trust your brand and your products. Don’t just show what a product looks like but how it works in real life.  The ideal number of product images should be from 3 to 5 images from different angles per product.

You will need more information like Shipping & Handling, Warranty & Returns. They can inform customers enough info and keep them on the Product Page.

Use Delivery Date: Once a purchase decision is made, the buyer is excited to get your product on their hand as soon as possible. When viewing “Standard Shipping — 3 business days. Get it by April 4th”, visitors get the urgency to make the purchase. 

Product description

The information provided through product descriptions is an essential element for most users in the process of finding a suitable product. It should be eye-catching and attractive. Otherwise, it will make customers tired and skip the details. You can combine using both blocks of text and bullet point to present the Product Description clearly and concisely.

Some recommendations:

Blog. Blogging your site and focusing on SEO can help you get more traffic from Organic Search. Blogs can also provide customers with knowledge about your product and news about technology. 

Pop-up: Pop-ups are a perfect tool for collecting emails from users, while email marketing is still a popular marketing channel. Because your store is entirely new, you can combine with discount promotions to attract customers.

Review videos of the products: Many customers before buying technology products will seek video reviews of those products. You can prepare those videos on the Product page to demonstrate the quality of your products, these videos should be shot by yourself to increase professionalism.

That is my feedback and recommendations for your store. I hope that they can be useful to you and your store, click on like if you think so.

Thank you and best of luck!

Richard

Thank you for your feedback Richard, 

From the points you mentioned. Would you say Blogging is more important than keyword analysis and google indexing my page for SEO? 

0 Likes