Looking for Feedback on my new store - Checkouts but No Sales? ): - KINDSKIN COLLECTIVE

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi! Thanks for helping:

I published my store 2 days ago (22/1/2019) and since then I've been using Facebook Ads to drive traffic to my store. I went through a bit of trial & error with the ads in the beginning and even got my account disabled once, so the ads were probably running for only 1-1.5 days in total. These are the numbers so far:

Reach - 265,985

Link Clicks - 4,468

Landing Page Views - 1,894

Checkouts Initiated - 10

Sales - 0

Is it too early for me to be panicking about getting 0 sales? I don't think the issue is whether people like my products - there seem to be lots of good responses so far. Could it be my pricing? I adjusted my pricing last night & checkouts initiated increased from 2 yesterday to 7 today (seems to have helped), yet still no Sales ): Why aren't people completing their checkouts?

Please help! Watching my ad budget dwindle away while I get no sales is really making me panic a little hahaha.

LINK TO STORE: kindskincollective.com 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
18 1 3

Interesting niche and product idea! One thing I'd recommend is using a product image for your hero section and remove the image of the sheep. I needed to read your copy in order to understand what you were selling and I think most customers would bounce before taking the time. Try running a test where you replace the carousel with your best product image. It should be a nice looking lifestyle image, that showcases not only the sustainability of your products but also the versatility or functional aspect of the product. 

It seems like you've been able to get a few add to carts which is good. So first, make sure you've set up your Facebook Pixel... Continue running ads if you have the budget and optimize for traffic at first until you get more add to carts (maybe 20-50 let's say). From there, you can build a lookalike audience using your pixel's add to cart event data... also change your ad campaign to optimize for conversions rather than traffic. If this seems like too much to handle, then take some time to learn about Facebook Ad optimization, it's key to running effective ad campaigns. 

Some other things you can work on include...

1. Test different discounts. Instead of $150 off, try using a percentage off discount. 
  2. Get reviews for your products, or hide the reviews widget on the product page if you don't have any
  3. Add a logo to your header
  4. work on your copy (The engraving description on the wallet product page is a little confusing, I'm not sure how it works)
  5. Design a really great abandon cart email (make sure it's enabled under Settings > Notifications)

I hope that helps! 

Alex Daro | Founder/Developer @ newclick.io
Looking to Schedule Your Shopify Theme?
Check out Theme Scheduler Pro
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
713 25 88

Hey @hsiangjien 

- Add web push notifications, it will help you to retarget your customers even when they are not on your store. It will also reduce the abandoned cart rate.

- Add a chatbot to make sure you never lose any of your customers. Every visitor can be your customer.

- Add a referral program. Referral marketing is a cost-effective way to gain new and loyal customers. Because people are social creatures, individuals that are referred to your company are much more likely to remain loyal customers.

- You can start giving Loyalty Points and Rewards to WOW your customers. This will increase repeat purchase and customer lifetime value by giving points and rewards that give customers more reasons to return to your store.

If you would like to implement all these I would suggest you to install AiTrillion.com It has all the features in a single app and is a fully integrated app. It is all in one Shopify app. Plus you don't need to install multiple apps. You can check it out. I am sure you will find it useful.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
0 Likes
Shopify Partner
1199 71 256

Hey Kindskincollective,

If the number of views and link clicks is so high within such a small period of time, it surely signifies that visitors are keen in visiting your store. However, you need to wait for some time for people to decide as it has been only two days since you have launched your store.  On the other hand, Store look and presentation play a very crucial role here to determine whether sales can be gained or not. So, some of my suggestions for store optimization are as follows:

1. Currency converter is a must as you deal with worldwide shipping.
  2. Favicon is missing, which is quite crucial for site identification.
  3. The logo is quite plain, needs to be reworked on. Try different color combinations and font styles for the same purpose.
  4. Social links like Facebook, Instagram etc need to be added to the footer to enhance customer connectivity.
  5. Reviews need to be added below each product to improve customer choice.
  6. Testimonials and Instagram images need to be added for better brand promotion.
  7. You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  8. Finally, I would also recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here.
    You can use Sparq free trial for as many products in your store. After the trial period, you can enjoy with Sparq’s Free Starter Plan for upto 1000* products.

May your store reach new heights of success through store improvement.

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user friendly and feature rich search
0 Likes