Looking for Feedback on my new store. Soulan Apparel

Highlighted
4 0 0
Hey guys,

I would love some feedback on my new store Soulan Apparel. Launched 2 days ago.

https://soulanapparel.com/

Looking forward to hearing from you!
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi @Soulan ,

Like your store :) and it looks really "branded" not like many dropshipping / POD stores here. Here are a few things to make your store better.

What about the personal touch by adding your photo as "founder" of the brand? It'll definitely increase "trust" and credibility to your store. You already mentioned where you are based and it's good.

01.jpg

Text on the top bar is a little bit "bright", it'd be great to create more contact by making the text black color or something dark.

02.jpg

I clicked on "QUICK VIEW" button and there is no text at the button. I guess it's "Buy now" button.

03.jpg

If you see my response helpful please let me know by "like" or comment back :)

Cheers,

Tony

❤️ Found my answer helpful? Please LIKE or Accept Solutions.
❤️ PageFly - CRO Solution for your Store.
TOP 10 Best Apps in All Apps Category - https://apps.shopify.com/pagefly
1 Like
Highlighted
4 0 0
Hi Tony,

Thank you very much for the helpful feedback.

I just uploaded a photo of the owner, 100% agree with that providing more trust.
I will look into adjusting that bright color, agree.

I also noticed that there is no text on the button. It frustrates me so much as I have no idea how to add it!!??

Thank you once again. I truly appreciate your feedback.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1472 93 321

Hey Soulan Apparel,

Wow! What a fantastic start! You seem to have a great experience with ecommerce stores. Besides the above-mentioned suggestions, I would like you to pay a little attention towards these points too to improve your overall store functionality and help yourself with a lot of sales.

1. Instead of writing "Follow us on Instagram", you can directly display some of your "marvelous Instagram collection" on the homepage to gather better customer insight.
  2. Desire your information to be more secure, "Login" account is an efficient solution and it helps in keeping a track of your order details as well.
  3. Want to win customer faith! shift the "Contact Us" section from the "product page" to the "homepage footer".
  4. Remove the "newsletter" from the mid of the homepage as only a "single newsletter" is desirable and that too in the "footer".
  5. You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  6. Filters are very important for customers in order to identify the correct product from the huge catalog. So, you should look for advanced filter options for your store.
  7. Finally, I would also recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here
    You can use Sparq free trial for as many products in your store. After the trial period, you can enjoy with Sparq’s Free Starter Plan for upto 1000* products.

I really wish this new start leads you to a better and farther end to lead.

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user friendly and feature rich search
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
998 49 147

Hey @Soulan, Congratulations on coming up with a new store. Your store looks great with an amazing collection, you might be working on some missing things. Here are some suggestions you can take into consideration:-

1. You can add Instagram feed. It will make your store look more professional. 

2. Add testimonials on the homepage. 

3. You can give product recommendations by personalizing the consumer shopping experience through gathered data, you can give better suggestions to your customers, which will then increase the likelihood that your customers will purchase a suggested product. It can be like 'New Arrivals', 'Best Sellers', 'Recently viewed'. 

4. Add a loyalty reward programYou can start giving loyalty points to your customers on different activities like signing up, visiting a store, making a purchase, allowing for push notifications. This will help you to entice your customers and retain them. You can reward your customers in order to redeem those points. When you will give points to them they will come again in the future to make a purchase in order to redeem those points. This encourages repeat purchases which increase sales and helps in retaining your customers.

5. Add web push notifications to retarget your visitors even when they are not on your store without getting their email addresses. 

6. Add a LiveChatbot to make sure you never lose any of your customers.

If you would like to implement these tools in your Shopify store you can install AiTrillion.com. It is 'All in One' Shopify app that has all the essential features in a single app and is a fully integrated app.  Plus you don't need to install multiple apps. You can check it out. I am sure you will find it useful.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
0 Likes
Highlighted

@Soulan ,

I just had a look at your website. Awesome work! Below are some of my thoughts:

Homepage: Homepage flow could be better and organized. Homepage content should be strategically decided. You can add sections on the homepage such as ‘Best selling products, ‘New arrivals’, ‘offers & discount banners’ etc. to engage users.

Use Videos To Engage Your Audience: It's worth to add brand video, or short clip on the features of the product to engage the visitor.

Product page: Add multiple product images. You can insert product images into a carousel. Also, provide a detailed product description. 

Show Off Trust Signals and Customer Testimonials to boost conversion: Customer testimonials and trust Signals build customers trust and help customers to feel more secure in their buying decision. 

Mobile Score: Your google page speed score is only 35. It should be 65-70. Low mobile page speed may kill your traffic and affect your conversation. For greater success and to deliver a great user experience you should focus on mobile score as well.

soul.png

Add Write a Review Section: This is a great way to win customer trust by providing them authentic reviews of the product so add ‘write a review section’ on your website and display it with the aggregate rating. 

Live Chat Support: A website with no live chat is like a store with no sales assistant. Start a conversation with your visitors and turn them into happy customers. So integrate live chat support on your website.

Social Media: Integrating more social plugins on your website to increase traffic. Create social media pages for your business helps to reach more customers. Social media make your business visible and it expands conversion such as Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram are great platforms for marketing and connecting with your new and existing users. 

Contact Us Page: It would be nice if you create a page about us in the footer or it can be displayed at the top right portion of the header.

I hope you like it!!! If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask! 

Thank you!

Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Free Review and advice for sale on store | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi Melissavanzyl

Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase.

Homepage Feedback

1. Carousels have been proven to lowers conversions rates ...limit how much you use the one on your site. No one is going to wait around to see what is on each sliders

2. I would clean up the design of your homepage as it's disorganized right now. Also make it shorter overall and make sure you have a consistent theme and design across the homepage

3. Add links to your footer for contact us, and FAQ pages. I didn't see these pages on your site and they are ones customers will look for

4. If you don't have any product in the jumpsuits collection, I would remove it from the site's navigation for now.

5. Consider adding a Featured Product section on the homepage (i.e. XY Of The Month). Pick one products and tell people why you picked it and what makes it great

Product Page  Feedback

1. Make a sizing chart page and link to it from your product pages and in the footer. This will clean up your page and make it look more professional

2. Add a section for customer reviews when you get them. This helps build social proof and makes it easier for people to trust your brand. Ask past customers for reviews is a great way to get this started

3. Add a product description as this is how you convince someone to buy on your site. Plus it helps with SEO and ranking in organic search

4. ASOS and other leading fashion brands are doing little fashion videos for their product pages. Something you could film on an iPhone or latest Android and add to your site.

Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level. Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

We help ecommerce brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns across North America, Europe and Australia. We also help with Conversion Rate Optimization: TakeSomeRisk.com

P.S. Take my Google Shopping Course and help grow your revenue this month.
0 Likes