Hi @Soulan ,
Like your store :) and it looks really "branded" not like many dropshipping / POD stores here. Here are a few things to make your store better.
What about the personal touch by adding your photo as "founder" of the brand? It'll definitely increase "trust" and credibility to your store. You already mentioned where you are based and it's good.
Text on the top bar is a little bit "bright", it'd be great to create more contact by making the text black color or something dark.
I clicked on "QUICK VIEW" button and there is no text at the button. I guess it's "Buy now" button.
If you see my response helpful please let me know by "like" or comment back :)
Hey Soulan Apparel,
Wow! What a fantastic start! You seem to have a great experience with ecommerce stores. Besides the above-mentioned suggestions, I would like you to pay a little attention towards these points too to improve your overall store functionality and help yourself with a lot of sales.
I really wish this new start leads you to a better and farther end to lead.
Hey @Soulan, Congratulations on coming up with a new store. Your store looks great with an amazing collection, you might be working on some missing things. Here are some suggestions you can take into consideration:-
1. You can add Instagram feed. It will make your store look more professional.
2. Add testimonials on the homepage.
3. You can give product recommendations by personalizing the consumer shopping experience through gathered data, you can give better suggestions to your customers, which will then increase the likelihood that your customers will purchase a suggested product. It can be like 'New Arrivals', 'Best Sellers', 'Recently viewed'.
4. Add a loyalty reward program. You can start giving loyalty points to your customers on different activities like signing up, visiting a store, making a purchase, allowing for push notifications. This will help you to entice your customers and retain them. You can reward your customers in order to redeem those points. When you will give points to them they will come again in the future to make a purchase in order to redeem those points. This encourages repeat purchases which increase sales and helps in retaining your customers.
5. Add web push notifications to retarget your visitors even when they are not on your store without getting their email addresses.
6. Add a LiveChatbot to make sure you never lose any of your customers.
If you would like to implement these tools in your Shopify store you can install AiTrillion.com. It is 'All in One' Shopify app that has all the essential features in a single app and is a fully integrated app. Plus you don't need to install multiple apps. You can check it out. I am sure you will find it useful.
I just had a look at your website. Awesome work! Below are some of my thoughts:
Homepage: Homepage flow could be better and organized. Homepage content should be strategically decided. You can add sections on the homepage such as ‘Best selling products, ‘New arrivals’, ‘offers & discount banners’ etc. to engage users.
Use Videos To Engage Your Audience: It's worth to add brand video, or short clip on the features of the product to engage the visitor.
Product page: Add multiple product images. You can insert product images into a carousel. Also, provide a detailed product description.
Show Off Trust Signals and Customer Testimonials to boost conversion: Customer testimonials and trust Signals build customers trust and help customers to feel more secure in their buying decision.
Mobile Score: Your google page speed score is only 35. It should be 65-70. Low mobile page speed may kill your traffic and affect your conversation. For greater success and to deliver a great user experience you should focus on mobile score as well.
Add Write a Review Section: This is a great way to win customer trust by providing them authentic reviews of the product so add ‘write a review section’ on your website and display it with the aggregate rating.
Live Chat Support: A website with no live chat is like a store with no sales assistant. Start a conversation with your visitors and turn them into happy customers. So integrate live chat support on your website.
Social Media: Integrating more social plugins on your website to increase traffic. Create social media pages for your business helps to reach more customers. Social media make your business visible and it expands conversion such as Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram are great platforms for marketing and connecting with your new and existing users.
Contact Us Page: It would be nice if you create a page about us in the footer or it can be displayed at the top right portion of the header.
I hope you like it!!! If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask!
Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase.
Product Page Feedback
Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level. Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.