4 0 0

Hey guys,

I would love some feedback on my new store https://digerafit.com/

Looking forward to hearing from you!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
386 34 155

When it comes to your site, I think there is one main issue and it is trust. The fact that you are offering all different types of items starting from headphones  to plastic bottles does not guarantee that you will cover a big part of market and that people will be buying from you. Also ask yourself, why a person should buy something from you when there is amazon with a bigger variety and most likely lower price. Once you have an answer, focus on that and work in that direction more.

The sale you have seems to be a nice deal, however, when you make such a big amount off it might devalue your product. People always need to know why you have made such sales, is it a seasonal sale? or is it because there is no demand on it? Does that mean the product is bad? 

Instead of giving discount for nothing, give them as rewards for completing certain actions on your store ex. for creating accounts, for leaving a review, for sharing your site, for spending money on your site. It is not difficult for a user to do and you will get so many actions on your site, and you are having discounts anyway.

Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post. 

Take care and stay healthy <3

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Sharing + more 

Increase conversions with ease here
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 0

Thank you so much for your feedback i will work harder on that.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi @RadoslavD ,

I just had a look at your website. Good work! Below are some of my thoughts:

Homepage: Homepage flow could be better and organized. Homepage content should be strategically decided. You can add sections on the homepage such as ‘Best selling products, ‘New arrivals’, ‘offers & discount banners’ etc. to engage users. Also, add a favicon to to the store.

Product page: Product page formatting could be better and organized. It should be nicely spaced so that buyers find it visually appealing. You can display the extended details using tabs rather than a chunk of text. Think about how you can concisely convey and highlight the most important information. 

Add multiple product images. You can insert product images into a carousel.

Show Off Trust Signals and Customer Testimonials to boost conversion: Customer testimonials and trust Signals build customers trust and help customers to feel more secure in their buying decision. 

Mobile Score: Your google page speed score is only 35. It should be 65-70. Low mobile page speed may kill your traffic and affect your conversation. For greater success and to deliver a great user experience you should focus on mobile score as well.

dg.png

Social Media: Integrating more social plugins on your website to increase traffic. Create social media pages for your business helps to reach more customers. Social media make your business visible and it expands conversion such as Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram are great platforms for marketing and connecting with your new and existing users. 

I hope you like it!!! If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask! 

Thank You!

Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Whats app
Free Website Review and advice for sale from Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO ; Digital Marketing & amp | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1958 123 433

Hey Digerafit,
You have a nice looking store, you've done a great job!. I do have a few suggestions to make it look even better.Following are my tips to make your store look even more professional:

1. Placing the "search bar" on the "top-right header corner" beside the cart apart from the dropdown would be "beneficial" for ease of "customer access".
  2. "Trust badges" should be added to the "homepage" as well apart from the "product page".
  3. "Contact us" is incomplete without a "contact form".
  4. Make the "About Us" section more "expressive" by adding some images to it.
  5. "Shoppay and Gpay" should be added to the payment methods to provide "alternate payment options" to customers.
  6. If you want your site to be identified better! Add a "unique favicon" to it.
  7. You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  8. Filters are very important for customers in order to identify the correct product from the huge catalog. So, you should look for advanced filter options for your store.
  9. Finally, I would also recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here
    You can use Sparq free trial for as many products in your store. After the trial period, you can enjoy with Sparq’s Free Starter Plan for upto 1000* products.

Best of luck for the coming days!

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 0

Thank you!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 0

Thank you !

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1958 123 433

The pleasure is mine! Happy to help you.

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
0 Likes