Looking for Feedback on my shop

Solved
Highlighted
2 0 0

Hi, I have started my shop for two months now and been doing marketing and ads. It is great to see that the number of viewers on the website have increased hugely and that I already have my first sale ! I noticed that with the 200 visits a day , there are few who reached checkout but never purchased. I am thinking what might be the problem or where I can improve . And also i am having hard time when it comes to shipping rate, I offered free shipping to some product for "world zone" , I am not sure if it was a good move as i think different zone have different shipping rate. 
i hope to  hear feedback and tips so i can improve. Thank you! https://www.rxysuperdeals.com/

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
188 15 40

This is an accepted solution.

Hello @rxysuperdeals 

Congratulations on your store page! It's quite well done. I like the minimal theme that you have selected because it keeps the focus on the products themselves.

I don't have context on the shipping rates so won't be able to help much over there. I saw a couple of things that could be made better in your store though, so I thought I'd share them with you. 

1. On your homepage, make the top navigation bar fixed - even if the person scrolls down they should be able to navigate to the rest of the pages without having to go to the top. 
  2. Add the Contact us and About Us links even in the footer section. That makes those sections easily accessible from anywhere. 
  3. I think we could use a wishlist or an Add to Favourites button. This will allow you to send more targeted follow up emails to your shoppers and even notify them if you're running any offers or sales. 
  4. You can also add an exit pop up with additional discounts to engage shoppers who add products to their cart but don't end up buying anythig.
  5. You could add some kind of urgency by adding stickers or labels to highlight things like sale/trending/free shipping. The Shopify app store is source of some really good apps that can add this kind of a focus to your store. I added one below which I thought might look good. What do you think? You can always look up more styles here.

E9DDFD70-FC6D-4305-9936-89CF26EC0CD5_4_5005_c.jpeg

Do let me know if this is useful for you.

Hope to hear from you soon! Till then, good luck and do stay safe!

Gari

ModeMagic
Featured on Shopify Staff Picks
Want a free store consultation to boost your sales? Send me a message.
Grab your limited time offer on install today!
1 Like
Highlighted
2 0 0

Hi Gari,

Thank you so much for the solutions, I really appreciate it and will apply  those  in my store. I actually also did not know about stickers, thanks for the information.

Thank you, 

Rexy

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello @rxysuperdeals ,

I just had a look at your store, your store looks great. I have a few suggestions for you hope they might help you.

• Try adding SEO related high search keywords in your title and product description so that it will be very easy to market your products and display them at the top in google search.
  • Try adding some sale offers to your products to attract customers.
  • Add a blog page, blog page helps you to share more about your website and products which increases your site visibility.

I hope our feedback helps you.

Thanks,

Droppersstop 

Droppersstop is an aliexpress dropshipping app that imports products from aliexpress to your Shopify store.The following are the features of droppersstop:-
Free plan available, Importing products from aliexpress individually, Bulk importing from aliexpress, Pricing automation, Inventory price and stock auto-update, Product customization, Automated order fulfillment.
0 Likes