Looking for Feedback on my store, Outshine Gaming :)

Highlighted
Tourist
11 0 0

Hello All,

Just looking for some general feedback for my store, whether it be technical/visual/whatever really.

www.outshinegaming.com

All feedback is appreciated

Thanks

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
365 42 75

Hey @!

Cal here from Shopify, thanks for reaching out to us. I've taken a look at your website, and I'm very impressed. There is very little critical feedback I can offer. The site's branding and color scheme are sleek, all of your images are crisp and the mission statement for the business and the product is evident within seconds of browsing. If I were to offer some advice: 

- Definitely need to see some hands-on, demonstrable footage of the desks in action. I want to see some video! We are all infinite times more likely to buy something that we can see, so perhaps something to consider. 

- Get some blogger and gaming niche reviewers to test your product! You can place their testimonial/review on your website too, adding further evidence that your product is top-notch. 

- For your SEO, why not start a blog! You could cover interesting gaming related topics, like e-Sports or different gaming events happening globally. This will help boost your rankings in search engines ongoing and create some eye-catching content for your website. 

How are you planning to market the business? What is the current strategy? 

Cal | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi @Drazdauskas 

I'd go with a white background for your pages. It looks much cleaner that way and will make the images pop little more. 

Cheers 

Clayton Bates 

Grab Most Detailed FREE Review --->LEARN MORE

Client VIDEO TESTIMONIALS --->VIEW

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
11 0 0
Thanks for the feedback,

We are waiting for product to arrive but videos and more visually stimulating content are top of our agenda!

In terms of marketing strategy, we have lots of ideas but would like to get your thoughts or suggestions
0 Likes
Highlighted

Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase.

Homepage Feedback

1. I would clean up the design of your homepage as its super dark and hard to see what your product is. Having a dark background with product images that have a dark background on a black product does not work. Some of your test needs better formatting to make it easier to read

2. I would delay the 20% off popup to one minute to give me a bit more time to look around the homepage

3. Carousels have been proven to kills conversions rates ...limit how much you use the one on your site. No one is going to wait around to see what is on each sliders

4. I would pick a better theme that helps show of your product better on your collections page.

Product Page  Feedback

1. Add a section at the bottom of product pages to show your most viewed/bought items from the site. This can help increase your average order value

2. Clean up how your organize product images as it could be done in a more concise way to take up less space

Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level.  Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

We help ecommerce brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns across North America, Europe and Australia. We also help with Conversion Rate Optimization: TakeSomeRisk.com

P.S. Take my Google Shopping Course and help grow your revenue this month.
1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
365 42 75

For this sort of product, I highly recommend doing some influencer marketing initially that can tap into the ready-made markets for your products! You will also benefit from getting those influencers to create some great digital content (videos/photos/reviews) which you can place on your site. 

It would be hard to target your demographic as efficiently using targeted marketing campaigns, at least initially. 

Cal | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
486 26 98

Hi @Drazdauskas 

I just took a look at your store and I think it looks really good. There are just a few minor things that I might consider changing

You might consider adding a sense of urgency. By using urgency, you can make your visitors feel like they are missing out unless they order immediately. The 'Fear of Missing Out' that they experience, will increase your ability to convert them into buyers. One app that can help you with that is https://apps.shopify.com/better-countdown . It really can make a big difference in getting your customers to buy from you

After carefully reviewing I don't see reviews. Adding reviews would help your customers research the products they are going to buy. Plus if someone likes a product they bought from you they can leave a review.

One thing to consider is adding a blog. If you had a blog more customers might be able to find your site, and even if they aren't ready to buy at the moment they are reading your blog, they are more likely to buy from you in the future.

You know your store is actually quite good, and I think with just a bit of love and care, you will be able to really succeed.

If you found this review useful I created an email course here https://mailchi.mp/7d8692283c12/shopify-conversion-course where you can learn more ways to convert your customers

To learn more visit https://www.answrly.com/

0 Likes