Looking for Feedback on my store! Thanks!

Smoov20
1 0 1

Hey,

I was looking forward some feed back on my store, www.npawsa.com. I started my own small pet themed t shirt line. I want to know my pros and cons, where could I improve? 

I appreciate any and all Feedback. Thank you so much.

www.npawsa.com

ConveyLego0612
Shopify Partner
471 46 157

Hi @Smoov20,

Just take a look at your store and here is my view:

- After this part, you can try to add your story. Why you start this business?

ConveyLego0612_0-1599100688269.png

- Your products are good, especially t-shirts, however, you can try to add some real-life product photos if you can. Your customers love to see how your products look like.

- If you can create a mega menu, it would be great to help customers go straight to the products. 

ConveyLego0612_1-1599101044741.png

- You can use some solutions to increase your sales like discount popups or email register popups. 

About real-life photos, you can try to create a gallery, I think it's a good way to show your product images. Check this app Shoppable Instagram Gallery if you want to do that. 

I think your t-shirts are the best selling point of your store, so try to keep it up!

Hope it helps!

Happy Selling, 

Member of AllFetch - eCommerce Order Fulfillment Service.
We offer many solutions to help store owners grow their Shopify businesses.

If my answer is helpful, click Like and Mark it as an Accepted Solution to let me know!

Hello @Smoov20, I have some feedback on your homepage and hope you find it helpful. 

1. Consider resizing the NPA logo image smaller to show the hero image below. Having a logo is great for branding because it can help people remember your brand image in the future. However, when it comes to the homepage, it is important to make people understand right away what you are selling, what your business is about. So, I suggest you should show the big banner on your homepage with 1 image or a slide of your main products, and attractive text overlay to get people's attention. Also, you can consider adding a button on the banner (can link to your "about us" page, for example, to get people to understand more about you)

NPA homepage.jpg

You can see an example here

Ratio Coffee example.jpg

2. The feature images in the collection list should be in the same size. It will be easier for people to keep track of what products you are selling. You should choose high-resolution feature images and adjust the height and width consistently. It will look more clean and organized.

dfgd.jpg

You can look at the example here

gdfg.jpg

3. Add more menu in the Footer to direct people to other content pages. If you have a blog page, you can add the "blog" section in the Footer. You can consider including "Contact", "Terms and Conditions", "Shipping", etc. sections and link people to those pages to learn more. Visitors always look for more information before they decide to do real action like buying or subscribing to your newsletter. 

dfdsg.jpg

4. Consider adding more sections and content on the homepage. As mentioned before, people love to read and be educated more about your business, so you should add more text, image, and video sections, with CTA buttons to show people what products, solutions you can bring to them, and why visitors should buy your products. You can read this article to learn more about how to create a high converting homepage for a Shopify store: https://bit.ly/2EXDExh

PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder.
- Get tips to personalize your page
- PageFly Page Builder: WebsiteYoutube | PageFly Community | Facebook| LinkedIn | Twitter
- Discover Shopify Stores’ Secrets with Koala Inspector
Growave
Shopify Partner
854 21 250

Hi @Smoov20 !

Welcome to Shopify and I wish you good luck!

1. Clear CTAs - help to show what to do next. Hero banner on your homepage is a key to make a connection with every visitor. You should clearly communicate what your website is about.
  2. Branding - clearly show your company branding. Logo, brand colors, brand fonts - should be the same across websites, emails, and social profiles. A key part of building your brand is making it recognizable. 
  3. Social proof - an incredibly powerful sales and lead generation tool. 
  4. Engaging images - you need them on your homepage to give visitors a sense of what your business is about. Images help you to tell a story and show visitors what they can gain from your product. For a product website think about how images can convey the value of your product and help your visitors to achieve their goals.
  5. Add a favicon
  6. Your header is too big one the homepage, make it smaller and it will look more proffesional
  7. If your website doesn’t have a blog already, make creating one a priority. But if you have a blog, it gives people a reason to keep coming back. Blogs also help improve your SEO because you’re constantly adding new content to your page.
  8. Try adding SEO related high search keywords in your title and product description so that it will be very easy to market your products and display them at the top in google search.
  9. Homepage designs guides your visitors around your website. To engage visitors you need to work on homepage layout design.  Include trust indicators on the homepage. Homepage content should be strategically decided.
  10. 90% of people read reviews before purchasing an item. I personally do not read the description too much, I go straight on to the reviews section because that is social proof. In my opinion that is essential for every site. I highly recommend (almost insist) and adding that feature on your site. You can use Growave for that, it offers automated emails within the Reviews feature as well.
  11. Imagine if you saw something that you quite like in the store, however you want to browse more, get more options, and then choose the best one. That often happens to me, because I am indecisive. That is when Wishlist comes in handy. Since you have a lot of products on your site, I recommend adding that feature to improve the user experience on your site. Besides, if the items on the wishlist have not been purchased, automated emails will be sent out as a reminder.
  12. Social media has become a huge thing nowadays. I highly recommend taking advantage of that and adding Instagram galleries on your homepage. It will help drive traffic from your site on to your account and vice versa. 

13. Implement an opportunity to log in and sign up using Social Media account. We all have accounts at least in one social media. And if I have an opportunity to create an account just with one click, I will do it. having an easier way to Sign in will help you gather customer base. The most valuable thing for a company is the customer
  14. The items in your store are something that every person will need in their lives. Therefore, I recommend using a Referral program by Growave to give your customers an opportunity of sharing your products with friends and getting rewarded for that.
  15.  Outro

For adding the functions above you can several apps. However, if you want to get all of them at once just with a couple of clicks, try  Growave.

We have 6 great features -Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards, Social Login, Instagram, Discounts, etc. 

There is a free plan available.

Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post.

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Login + more

Increase conversions with ease here
0 Likes
Rockpapercopy
Shopify Expert
1208 61 364

Hi there! Maggie, Shopify Expert here  

Congrats on a new store! I love the niche idea as well.

I noticed your header area takes a lot of space above the fold:

Screenshot 2020-09-03 at 05.51.29.png

As your logo is quite a large size, it pushes the rest of the website out of view [and out of the "above the fold" area]. Above the fold is the area visible on the screen without scrolling down, and all the best converting stores organize their content in the way that the most important elements for conversion are displayed here. I do recommend optimizing the logo and resizing it, move the logo to the left, and it will automatically lift the website content up. See the mockup below:

Untitled design (4).png

As you can see, the resized logo is moved to the left and the navigation is centered, allowing the sliding images below to be displayed above the fold. This way, your visitors can see your products as soon as they land on the website, which can significantly improve your sales.

I recommend optimizing the sliding images - add a short tagline [3-4 words] describing the product in the picture in more detail - this way the visitors will know right away what the product is:

Screenshot 2020-09-03 at 06.01.27.png

Make sure to add a CTA [Shop Now!] text or a button in the image and link it with a relevant collection or a product. This way you’ll invite people to browse your collections, improve the time they spend on your website [important for SEO] and reduce the bounce rate.

Collection List below - crop the images to the same dimensions, so they display inline, and give you a more polished and professional layout. Also, optimize the collection names for SEO - women's tees, or men's tees is too h=generic keyword to help you get ranked high in any Google search results:

Screenshot 2020-09-03 at 06.02.24.png

Consider also adding more trust signals, such as: Contact us page, Returns policy, and Shipping policy. This alone can help you improve your conversion rate - people like to have this info clearly displayed and accessible on the website, before committing to buy.

Shop and Catalog in the top menu link to the same destination - consider removing one of them:

Screenshot 2020-09-03 at 06.05.23.png

The collection page and product page look fine, though I cannot see anything past the logo on all pages:

Screenshot 2020-09-03 at 06.08.07.png

Your SEO score is 47/100:

Screenshot 2020-09-03 at 06.09.37.png

Your Google snippets [meta titles and meta descriptions] are not optimized:

Screenshot 2020-09-03 at 06.10.11.png

Meta title is just your brand name - which doesn’t help you get organic traffic from Google. Your meta description is empty. Make sure to optimize these by adding a short enticing tagline with a CTA [call to action] to prompt people click your listing.

Here are a few guides that might help:

If you found these tips useful, please like this post and leave a 5* review on my TrustPilot profile. Thank you!

Looking for a more detailed critique? Reserve your free website audit here: https://www.rockpapercopy.com/audit/ 

Best regards,

Maggie

Rock Paper Copy

Shopify Expert | Ecommerce SEO Wizard

0 Likes
Mihir_Gupta_
Shopify Partner
247 9 74

Hey there @Smoov20 Here's what I'd like to suggest - 

1. Your logo is eating up a lot of space in the header menu. Try and sync your logo with the header me2. nu so that all that extra space can be utilized elsewhere! 

2. You can add some effects like - as soon as I move my cursor to the image, it can either pop up, burst open, or zoom in smoothly .. but nothing's happening for now.. try and have this effect! 

3. I guess you forgot to add a favicon to your online store! 

Rest, your store looks pretty fine .. have you thought about your sales funnel and how you're going to promote your store online? 

I'm from CedCommerce - a team of coders and marketing enthusiasts who help eCommerce entrepreneurs with store set-up and customizations! 

We'll be happy to assist you with any kind of customization; add-ons or planning out sales/marketing/social media strategy! 

As a Shopify store owner, you need to know the course of your journey!

It's going to help you throughout your time in the eCommerce! 

Ps. We're just a message away!

Wish you luck with your Shopify store journey! Cheers! .-. 

Helping store owners in their smooth eCommerce journey! ;)