Just take a look at your store and here is my view:
- After this part, you can try to add your story. Why you start this business?
- Your products are good, especially t-shirts, however, you can try to add some real-life product photos if you can. Your customers love to see how your products look like.
- If you can create a mega menu, it would be great to help customers go straight to the products.
- You can use some solutions to increase your sales like discount popups or email register popups.
About real-life photos, you can try to create a gallery, I think it's a good way to show your product images. Check this app Shoppable Instagram Gallery if you want to do that.
I think your t-shirts are the best selling point of your store, so try to keep it up!
Hope it helps!
Hello @Smoov20, I have some feedback on your homepage and hope you find it helpful.
1. Consider resizing the NPA logo image smaller to show the hero image below. Having a logo is great for branding because it can help people remember your brand image in the future. However, when it comes to the homepage, it is important to make people understand right away what you are selling, what your business is about. So, I suggest you should show the big banner on your homepage with 1 image or a slide of your main products, and attractive text overlay to get people's attention. Also, you can consider adding a button on the banner (can link to your "about us" page, for example, to get people to understand more about you)
You can see an example here
2. The feature images in the collection list should be in the same size. It will be easier for people to keep track of what products you are selling. You should choose high-resolution feature images and adjust the height and width consistently. It will look more clean and organized.
You can look at the example here
3. Add more menu in the Footer to direct people to other content pages. If you have a blog page, you can add the "blog" section in the Footer. You can consider including "Contact", "Terms and Conditions", "Shipping", etc. sections and link people to those pages to learn more. Visitors always look for more information before they decide to do real action like buying or subscribing to your newsletter.
4. Consider adding more sections and content on the homepage. As mentioned before, people love to read and be educated more about your business, so you should add more text, image, and video sections, with CTA buttons to show people what products, solutions you can bring to them, and why visitors should buy your products. You can read this article to learn more about how to create a high converting homepage for a Shopify store: https://bit.ly/2EXDExh
Hi @Smoov20 !
Welcome to Shopify and I wish you good luck!
Social media has become a huge thing nowadays. I highly recommend taking advantage of that and adding Instagram galleries on your homepage. It will help drive traffic from your site on to your account and vice versa.
For adding the functions above you can several apps. However, if you want to get all of them at once just with a couple of clicks, try Growave.
We have 6 great features -Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards, Social Login, Instagram, Discounts, etc.
There is a free plan available.
Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post.
Hi there! Maggie, Shopify Expert here
Congrats on a new store! I love the niche idea as well.
I noticed your header area takes a lot of space above the fold:
As your logo is quite a large size, it pushes the rest of the website out of view [and out of the "above the fold" area]. Above the fold is the area visible on the screen without scrolling down, and all the best converting stores organize their content in the way that the most important elements for conversion are displayed here. I do recommend optimizing the logo and resizing it, move the logo to the left, and it will automatically lift the website content up. See the mockup below:
As you can see, the resized logo is moved to the left and the navigation is centered, allowing the sliding images below to be displayed above the fold. This way, your visitors can see your products as soon as they land on the website, which can significantly improve your sales.
I recommend optimizing the sliding images - add a short tagline [3-4 words] describing the product in the picture in more detail - this way the visitors will know right away what the product is:
Make sure to add a CTA [Shop Now!] text or a button in the image and link it with a relevant collection or a product. This way you’ll invite people to browse your collections, improve the time they spend on your website [important for SEO] and reduce the bounce rate.
Collection List below - crop the images to the same dimensions, so they display inline, and give you a more polished and professional layout. Also, optimize the collection names for SEO - women's tees, or men's tees is too h=generic keyword to help you get ranked high in any Google search results:
Consider also adding more trust signals, such as: Contact us page, Returns policy, and Shipping policy. This alone can help you improve your conversion rate - people like to have this info clearly displayed and accessible on the website, before committing to buy.
Shop and Catalog in the top menu link to the same destination - consider removing one of them:
The collection page and product page look fine, though I cannot see anything past the logo on all pages:
Your SEO score is 47/100:
Your Google snippets [meta titles and meta descriptions] are not optimized:
Meta title is just your brand name - which doesn’t help you get organic traffic from Google. Your meta description is empty. Make sure to optimize these by adding a short enticing tagline with a CTA [call to action] to prompt people click your listing.
Here are a few guides that might help:
If you found these tips useful, please like this post and leave a 5* review on my TrustPilot profile. Thank you!
Looking for a more detailed critique? Reserve your free website audit here: https://www.rockpapercopy.com/audit/
Rock Paper Copy
Shopify Expert | Ecommerce SEO Wizard
Hey there @Smoov20 Here's what I'd like to suggest -
1. Your logo is eating up a lot of space in the header menu. Try and sync your logo with the header me2. nu so that all that extra space can be utilized elsewhere!
2. You can add some effects like - as soon as I move my cursor to the image, it can either pop up, burst open, or zoom in smoothly .. but nothing's happening for now.. try and have this effect!
3. I guess you forgot to add a favicon to your online store!
Rest, your store looks pretty fine .. have you thought about your sales funnel and how you're going to promote your store online?
I'm from CedCommerce - a team of coders and marketing enthusiasts who help eCommerce entrepreneurs with store set-up and customizations!
We'll be happy to assist you with any kind of customization; add-ons or planning out sales/marketing/social media strategy!
As a Shopify store owner, you need to know the course of your journey!
It's going to help you throughout your time in the eCommerce!
Ps. We're just a message away!
Wish you luck with your Shopify store journey! Cheers! .-.