Looking for Feedback on my store https://fabkraft.com

ViveKM
Tourist
7 0 1

Link : https://www.fabkraft.com

1. Just Yesterday, we changed the theme to Prestige.

2. Main purpose of change of increase performance of the store in terms of speed.

3. There is improvement from last theme, but wed.dev and google speedtest showing low score for mobile version (in range of 29 to 41)

4. LCP, FCP, Speed Index, Time to Interactive & Total blocking time is high & varies. CLS is only parameters, which is in green.

I m looking out for constructive feedback & open for suggestions.

0 Likes
EcomGeeks
Shopify Partner
1002 137 329

Hey @ViveKM,

Congratulations on the launch of your store! I've taken a look through and have some feedback for you.

fabcraft-01.png

First, the theme is great. Very user friendly, I like that you see and select the different colors and that you get a close up of the design when you hover over the images.

LOGO
Your logo is one of those things that holds a lot of weight in how professional or unprofessional your store looks. I would highly recommend having a professional logo done up for your store, it’s a worthy investment. This is a service we offer so if you are interested, you can click here for more information.

Once your logo is finished, you can match the fonts and colors in your store to your logo. This is going to level up your store even more and make you look very professional.

NAVIGATION
I would recommend working on your product organization. Your categories for Home & Living, Bar Accessories and Sports & Fitness all have drinkware in them. For Clothing, you only have T-Shirts so it's unnecessary to have Clothing > T-Shirts >> Mens >> Womens. I'd recommend taking a look at a few popular stores that sell similar items to see how they are doing their organization.

POD PRODUCTS
This is something we see very commonly on the forums. People tend to start shops selling Print on demand (POD) designs on hoodies, shirts, tote bags and etc. Print on demand products tend to work well for people with large followings. Ie. popular YouTubers, Instagram influencers, etc. When you don’t have an existing following of fans that want to wear your merch, it’s a hard sell.
The POD design mistakes we see most commonly are:

1. Designs that are already commonly sold
  2. Brands using their own logo (when no one knows who they are)
  3. Unique designs, however, there is no demand for that type of product (and no one knows about them.)

When you are an unknown brand, it’s really difficult to sell POD products. As you know, shirts, hoodies, tote bags and etc. can be purchased offline in hundreds retail stores as well as online through thousands and thousands of online stores. When a person is searching for a hoodie or t-shirt in Google, big companies with massive marketing budgets are who is showing up in search results and who you are competing with for customers.

Now, a person can complete IF they give people a reason to purchase from them vs. the other guys. An example of this might be someone who sells locally, their "reason" as to why you should purchase from them vs the other guy is because they are local and a lot of people are passionate about shopping local. In addition to this, they can also get products to their customers faster and can offer incentives such as free local delivery. I would think about all your "whys" and what sets you apart and use that in your marketing and in the text in your store. 

If you cannot find a way to set yourself apart in the market, it is time to move on to a different product. What we recommend is selling winning products. A winning product choice should have these qualities:

1. High demand. Look for "problem fixing products".
  2. Not easily accessible. Look for products that are not available in stores or online through big retailers or Amazon.
  3. Popular. Look for trending products.
  4. Good profit margin. We recommend 3x what it costs you for the product.

We did a video that explains how and where to find winning products that you can watch here:

PS: If you decide to give Ecomhunt a try (one of the methods we recommend for finding winning products), here is our affiliate link: https://www.ecomhunt.com?afmc=2tp

Using our affiliate link does not cost you anything extra, it tells Ecomhunt we sent you and we may receive earnings for that referral.

We regularly post a selection of winning products on our YouTube channel, here is our latest one:

If you’d like to see more, consider subscribing.

SIZING
The product sizing is a little out of the ordinary, it's uncommon to have chest size included in S, M, L etc. I would recommend taking the chest size portion out since you have a sizing chart listed.

fabcraft-02.png

I think you’d benefit from our free guide “5 Step Fix for High Traffic & No Sales”. In the guide we give tips for a profitable ad strategy, tell you how to generate free traffic, share design tricks to transform your Shopify store into a professional, trustworthy store that customers want to shop at and how/where to find winning products. You can download the free guide here. I’d also like to invite you to join our private Facebook group. We share winning products, dropshipping tips and you can interact with other members of the dropshipping community. Click here to join.

If you would like to talk to us 1-1, we offer sessions where we take a look at your store, identify the greatest issues holding you back, then provide solutions and advice. If you would like to book a session, you can do so here: https://calendly.com/ecomgeeks/1-1-session

We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up and/or marking it as a solution!

Best of luck!

Join our new Facebook Group for Shopify Dropshippers! Winning products, dropshipping advice & more!

Website | Email | YouTube | TikTok | Facebook

Hi @ViveKM ,

I'm Richard - CRO Expert at PageFly Landing Page Builder. 

Congrats on your new store. I have just had a look at your store. Your store is pretty. I have just some small things I'd suggest for your Homepage for a better chance of gaining sales. May it help!

1. Improve your sticky header

Sticky header helps customers easily access menu navigation although they scroll down or up on your page. Customers can also quickly reach the Search field to find products with a sticky header.

RichardNguyen_0-1626302453933.png

Your header has already been sticky, but it’s quite large, especially when we scroll down. I totally agree with you by using a reasonable number of categories on the menu and clear search tool and cart. However, you should consider making it smaller to have more space to show your content.

2. Improve your hero banner and CTA buttons

The banner is very significant in hero material. It is the first thing customers see when they visit your website. Let's get consumers to know exactly what you're having in 5 seconds first.

RichardNguyen_1-1626302453940.png

In some slides, the content makes customers a bit confused about your Call to action (CTA). For example, I click on “Explosive big sale” or image instead of the CTA button. “Shop now” is not clear and clickable in this case.

What should you do?

- Banner: Add a premium banner. It makes your site more professional and helps attract the attention of customers. Display the products on the banner. As soon as they see your sign, let your customers know what you're selling. 

- CTA button: One crucial thing for an online store's home page is a primary call to action. With this icon, you are going to redirect customers to the page where they mostly want to take action. This also helps your store to improve its conversion rate. I found that you have few CTA buttons now, with one style in your page. You should define which button is the principal one, which is the secondary one. They should have suitable styles (same color for the same level of CTA). The principal buttons should be the most highlighted in your page.

3. Add and improve the content on your homepage

Besides current content, I suggest that you should add more information on your homepage. It can be your collections (product lists) to make intuitively what you are selling. I think you should put 1 specific product detail, the best seller collections, the new arrivals collection, for example, before the section “How it works” and instead of “Pick What You'd Like to Try”.

Besides, you can add blogs or reviews of your customer as testimonials. Here is an example of testimonials and unique points that are displayed on our page templates, you can refer more.

RichardNguyen_2-1626302453409.png

You can use third-party reviews apps, PageFly integrates with these apps. You can take a look at this guide to have more choices: Best Shopify Reviews Apps: 07 Tools To Build Trust and Grow Sales

4. Other comments for other layouts and content

I have other small comments during your site, please check the below images:

RichardNguyen_3-1626302453938.png

The same rule for other collections.

RichardNguyen_4-1626302453507.png

RichardNguyen_5-1626302453519.png

To build a better Homepage, you also can take a look at our blog here: Personalize Your Homepage

If you find my comments helpful to you, like it or mark it as a solution. Let me know if you have any questions. I recommend you take a look at our PageFly is a powerful page builder to help merchants to build pages. 

Besides building attractive and powerful pages, you should spend more time focusing on marketing strategies. 

Good luck and have a nice day! Cheers!

CRO Expert at PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 90.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen Guide on Moving Your Brick-n-Mortar Store Online.

Want To Strive The Coolest E-commerce Knowledge? Explore Our FREE Video Resources.

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3750 215 669

Hey @ViveKMThis is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. We are happy to help more than 100k+ Shopify merchants and would love to provide a solution to your questions.

Some good points:

• visually appealing
  • great layout
  • easy to navigate

- Add a 'Shop Now' button on the product image. 

AiTrillion_0-1626684811194.png

Add the ‘buy now’ button- it lets your shoppers purchase the products they want faster and avoid extra steps of the checkout process.

- Add trust badges in your store. With the help of trust badges, customers will know that all the processes taking place are safe and secure.

You can add a countdown timer to create urgency for your promotions or offers with the countdown timer bar and motivate your customers to buy more from the store. It helps in increasing sales.

Add a referral program, it helps in increasing sales and creates brand awareness. You can ask your customers to refer a product to their friends and family. When the product is referred by some known, people tend to purchase the product. The referral program helps in increasing sales. You can give a reward for referring the product to someone.

- Add loyalty rewards program. Start giving loyalty points on activities like on signing up, allowing for push notifications, follow or share on social media, on birthdays, visiting a store, leaving a review. This will help you to entice your visitors and will also increase the number of push subscribers, reviews, newsletter subscribers. A loyalty program helps in increasing sales and increasing the retention rate.

Check out this article to increase your site performance: Improve your eCommerce site performance speed to boost conversions 

To add the above marketing engagement tools there are many apps available in the Shopify app store. Instead of installing multiple apps, you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion and get all the benefits of marketing features in a single app to drive conversions. 

P.S- Free plan available.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes