Looking for Feedback on my store

11 0 0

Hi.

I've had my Shopify store up and running since last January.  I would really like some feedback on it, as I have had difficulty being seen.  I have maybe 5-10 visitors a day, and very few sales.  I'd like to know what you guys think of it and what I might do to improve the site.

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
816 28 226

link?

Get 2 Google page #1 in 30 days | Join my Facebook community to learn how it's done | Click here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/30days2page1/

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
69 5 24

Hi there!

Can you post a link to the store so we can actually give you some input :)

0 Likes
11 0 0

Sorry.  JustImagineHandcrafted.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
Trailblazer
496 30 119

Hi ,

Store looks good and has decent potential to drive sales.
Its hard to tell from here, why you can't convert traffic to sales, maybe visitors won't find your store appealing or you just unable to build trust among visitors.
I have reviewed your store and updated you, how to be more tempting and drive sales with better effeciency.
Also this will help you in improving and overall functionalities.

1. You can add a favicon on the website ref this article from shopify here, it’s simple and will help strengthen your brand.
    You can reduce the width of your logo, it will add to the beauty.
  2. Homepage is so beautiful but footer isn't that great.
    Try moving blog section to a new page and add it to header or footer menu , it will definitely save some space as this one is kinda odd.
  3. Also, You can add another section of Frequently Bought/Clicked/Trending/Bestselling products on your home page.
  4. Also since you have just started you can have some promotional activity on the site, offer some discounts and add referral code that can help the first time user to gain discount on second order.
  5. For better traffic and sales , you can Run some advertisements from the popular app Kit . Kit is the extra set of hands you’ve been looking for to help with marketing your store. As your FREE virtual employee, Kit will recommend the marketing activities most likely to drive sales.
  6. If you're suffering from lots of traffic and little sales due to abandoned carts, you're not the only one— and PushOwl could be the answer you're looking for. Automated abandoned cart push notifications can help you increase sales and re-engage visitors to your site who have left.

7. You have around 240 prouducts , it can sometimes make it hard to find the right product for the new user with the type of theme you have so I would suggest you A smart search . It will add some suggestions to the search bar  as your store is search centric.
    The default search landing page is bit off, I mean it is empty https://www.justimaginehandcrafted.com/search?q=. Improving your search, experience has shown to improve conversion rates and reduce the bounce rate for your visitors.

8. Try using Sparq which allows advanced filters, typo tolerance and other such feature. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.They offer a free App under 100 products .You Should look for that APP , it is user friendly and easy to use .Check out the features live here. I hope my feedback will help you converting visitors into customers.

I hope my feedback will help you converting visitors into customers.

May it rains customers and orders,

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user friendly and feature rich search
0 Likes
Trailblazer
496 30 119

Hi ,

Store looks good and has decent potential to drive sales.
Its hard to tell from here, why you can't convert traffic to sales, maybe visitors won't find your store appealing or you just unable to build trust among visitors.
I have reviewed your store and updated you, how to be more tempting and drive sales with better effeciency.
Also this will help you in improving and overall functionalities.

1. You can add a favicon on the website ref this article from shopify here, it’s simple and will help strengthen your brand.
    You can reduce the width of your logo, it will add to the beauty.
  2. Homepage is so beautiful but footer isn't that great.
    Try moving blog section to a new page and add it to header or footer menu , it will definitely save some space as this one is kinda odd.
  3. Also, You can add another section of Frequently Bought/Clicked/Trending/Bestselling products on your home page.
  4. Also since you have just started you can have some promotional activity on the site, offer some discounts and add referral code that can help the first time user to gain discount on second order.
  5. For better traffic and sales , you can Run some advertisements from the popular app Kit . Kit is the extra set of hands you’ve been looking for to help with marketing your store. As your FREE virtual employee, Kit will recommend the marketing activities most likely to drive sales.
  6. If you're suffering from lots of traffic and little sales due to abandoned carts, you're not the only one— and PushOwl could be the answer you're looking for. Automated abandoned cart push notifications can help you increase sales and re-engage visitors to your site who have left.

7. You have around 240 prouducts , it can sometimes make it hard to find the right product for the new user with the type of theme you have so I would suggest you A smart search . It will add some suggestions to the search bar  as your store is search centric.
    The default search landing page is bit off, I mean it is empty https://www.justimaginehandcrafted.com/search?q=. Improving your search, experience has shown to improve conversion rates and reduce the bounce rate for your visitors.

8. Try using Sparq which allows advanced filters, typo tolerance and other such feature. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.They offer a free App under 100 products .You Should look for that APP , it is user friendly and easy to use .Check out the features live here. I hope my feedback will help you converting visitors into customers.

I hope my feedback will help you converting visitors into customers.

May it rains customers and orders,

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user friendly and feature rich search
0 Likes

Hi @incrtalent 

Hope You Are Doing Good

I would like to inform you that, you have done amazing job. Your store looks good, but there are few things that need to be managed in the terms of tracking. According to the research, you have not installed the Google Analytics codes, you are not able to track the traffic. Without analysis, it is not feasible at all to take the decision. I would recommend you to add the Google Analytics UA code, after that it would be important to check the number of visitors visiting onto your store. You can also track the amount of time, they are spending to the website based on that, your content can be optimze accordingly.

For more details, you can schedule an appointment with me on arpansrivastava@cedcommerce.com. You may also visit the resource related to digital marketing

Regards

Arpan Srivastava
Store Analyst

Skype id-live:danbakker_2

Want to Increase your Sales on Shopify?
Now do connect with me on group also https://www.facebook.com/groups/Shopifysellershub/
0 Likes
Shopify Partner
119 8 102

Hi incrtalent,

Sounds like you've got a good start going, but there are definitely things you can do to grow. 

With 5-10 visitors a day, you'll need to grow your traffic substantially before you see a lift in revenue. To accomplish this, you can do a lot of things: 

1. Run Facebook and Instagram ads to drive traffic to your website.
  2. Run Google ads to drive traffic (I recommend using the Smart Campaigns. They are simple to setup and are showing promising results for a lot of stores.)
  3. Use influencer marketing (Carro is a free Shopify app that can help you find influencers to promote your brand online.) Influencers can help you promote your products, and may actually be more cost effective when you are just starting out with online advertising. 
  4. Increase your organic posting to Facebook and Instagram to daily. 

This should lay a good foundation of traffic coming to your store. Some other things you may want to consider for your brand overall: 

• Lean in to the health and all-natural trends. Advertising that certain soaps are vegan, or cruelty-free, or all-natural, or chemical-free are great ways to gain additional interest on those products and your entire product line. 
  • When you are able to, it may be a good idea to have a graphic designer refresh some of your graphics. You have a very classic style, but current design trends are leaning away from scroll work and filigree as design elements. A graphic designer may be able to help you create some additional creative assets to use with your site. 
  • I would emphasize your Dead Sea Salts products. These are super trendy right now and can help you rank for SEO key terms.

Good luck!

0 Likes