Looking for Feedback on my store

Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 3

Hello! thank you so much for your feedback. Did you find them large on the mobile or desktop version or both? 

I think they were part of the template I used and I didn't really make much changes, however I'd like to try and see how they look smaller. I've also struggled with the text on the images. It's far too small, especially the product category sections. 

0 Likes
Excursionist
27 1 7

I first looked on desktop.  Just looked on mobile and I personally find the images too big, it's not that the images don't look good and not professional, just hard to digest, plus I didn't even know there was text on the images until you mentioned in your reply, now looking again, I missed the text (the headings/categories), would be inclined to agree with you, the image dominates that the text doesn't register.   

1 Like
Tourist
5 0 3

Hello! thank you again for taking the time to give me feedback. Can I trouble you to look at my website now? I have reduced the size of the category images. That reduction also made the text stand out better. 

I know there's quite a fair bit of improvement I can do still with regards to the other pages as well. I've noticed right now, I am getting plenty of visits to the homepage but viewers aren't browsing much. 

1 Like

Hi Sadia

Even with a good CTR or tons of traffic, if people are not buying or browsing much then it's not the right traffic. Not all traffic is created equal. The one thing we tell each client is that you can get traffic of all kinds but that does not mean it's the right traffic for your store.

When our clients are looking to do paid ads on Google or Facebook. We recommend they start off on Google Shopping as you can target people based on what they are searching for. This means it's easier to get sales faster. You will need a Google Merchant Center and a Google Ads Account to run Google Shopping campaigns. After Google Shopping is working, we look at Facebook and setup a Dynamic Product Ads campaign on Facebook. 

Google Merchant Center
This is where you host and manage your products (SKUs), so you can use Google Shopping campaigns in your Google Ads (AdWords) account. You can add the Google Shopping app to your store and connect it to your Google Merchant Center... once you do this, you are almost set to run Google Shopping campaigns.

Google Ads (AdWords) Account
This is where you run and manage your Google Shopping campaigns from. You will need to connect your Google Ads account to your Google Merchant Center account above. Once you do that, you can run Google Shopping campaigns. Make sure you turn on Auto-Tagging in your account. Also, you can link your Google Ads account with your Google Analytics account... this helps make sure data is shared between them. Hopefully you have setup your Google Analytics account already. Make sure your bids are not to high and you have a good account structure.

Facebook Ad Account
If you have not, you should Setup your Facebook Catalog. That way you can run Dynamic Product Ads (DPA), which is remarketing/retargeting on Facebook and Instagram. When someone comes to your site and does not buy... you can show them an ad later on Facebook and Instagram. The DPA campaigns are always the best return on ad spend for our clients. It's good to start with site visitors or people who have added something to their cart/started checkout but have not bought anything.

Once you have that setup. You can see what is working and what is not working and grow the business. The above assumes you have setup your Facebook pixel and your have a Google Ads Conversion tag setup for your site too. That way you can track your sales. Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know

We help ecommerce brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns across North America, Europe and Australia. We also help with Conversion Rate Optimization: TakeSomeRisk.com

P.S. Take my Google Shopping Course and help grow your revenue this month.
1 Like
Excursionist
27 1 7

Ooooh that is so much better... just that little tweaking of resizing the homepage images I think has turned your store into almost perfect!   

There's only one more thing I would do, I would put your logo (make sure it has a transparent background) on all of your images to brand your goods, so every time someone shares your products, your name/brand is there informing who this product is made by.  It may take a bit more work having to add your logo to every image and re-uploading, but you need to keep pushing your brand identity - by the way if you do add your logo to your images, decide where to put it and keep it uniformed on all images (looking at your images, I would opt for bottom left). 

Your website is beautiful (artistic/layout wise).  I'd be very proud if that was my website - you've presented your products & vision so well.  

The feedback you have received regarding how to drive more traffic is good, I'm still very new and learning myself.  I noticed you now have a pop up to give new members 10% discount, can I ask which email automation app you used to do that and how are you finding them? (I'm looking for a good one right now but can't choose).

0 Likes