I've just finished doing most of the work on my website and I'm quite eager to get some feedback. It is live now and I'm mostly happy with it but wanted some advice on the following:
1. Overall look and design
2. User/customer experience
3. Image quality (across phone and desktop)
4. My footer is one column only, is there a way to divide this so it looks more even?
5. Shipping charges advice. For now what I've done is categorised my items in two weight classes and I'm planning to add weight to all the products so it's easier. I haven't tried adding multiple items to cart to test out what shipping rates it gives. Currently I am running a promo of purchase above £100.
Here is the link to my website: https://sadiaanwar.co.uk/
Congratulations for your store.
Hope Few suggestions will help you:
1. Optimize your page loading speed for Mobile
2. Design and Images are good
3. Add Testimonials at product pages
4. Need to add more information at product pages
5. Use Facebook and instagram Store for more sale
6. Add Blog Sections
There are other areas you need to work. Need help please meet our expert here: https://www.mswebdesigner.com/products/store-setup-guidance
Thanks & Regards
MS Web Designer
You have done a lot of work to get your site to this point and it really shows off. Great job so far! Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase.
Product Page Feedback
Otherwise, your store looks great so far. You only just need some tweaks to take it up a level. Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.
Thank you so much for your feedback
1. I have reduced slider to just two for now. I couldn't decide which one to keep. Once I do, I'll just keep one
2. I have also removed blogs from the homepage and moved it to the footer. Thanks for suggesting it.
3. I have used Impulse and I've tried looking it up. I found the settings for column on Debut but can't seem to find it in this template. Someone suggested I add the css (which I know nothing about so not sure if I should be messing around with it)
4. Yes, I do need to put up some more product photos with coloured backgrounds. The plan was to have both the white bg and some coloured.
I will add more images for each product. I need to add quite a few more things to the website but just couldn't wait to make it live. :D
What more description can I add to products in your opinion? I was thinking mentioning the materials, etc. Are people keen to know how much a product weighs because even though I added weights, it doesn't show on the product page.
SEO is a whole new thing for me. I'm not even sure where to begin with that one. Any advice or pointers in the right direction will be vry welcome!
Thank you very much for such a detailed post. I really appreciate it.
All the updates sound good. For the product description, you can add material, weight and all those other bits of information for each product. People do care about that as some people are allergic to certain material or don't like how it feels against their skin.
Hey nice job on your store. Honestly it's quite good, I like it a lot. There are a few tiny things I would change.
I wasn't able to find reviews. If you add reviews it will help keep your customers on your site. If your customer needs to leave your site to do research on a product they might not come back, adding reviews can help with that.
An important thing I couldn't find is an always visible buy button. The buy button is probably the most important button in your entire store and you need to make sure that your customer can always easily find it. If your customer needs to scroll all they waaay back up after reading your descriptions, they are more likely not to buy from you. A lot of people are very busy, and every extra step that you add is another reason why they might not want to buy from you. I recommend adding https://apps.shopify.com/better-sticky-checkout-button-increase-your-sales . It can help you make sure your buy button is always within a thumbs reach for your customer.
Another thing you might want to add is a sense of urgency. Imagine you are a customer browsing an online store. Maybe you are ready to buy maybe you aren't. But there is a good chance you aren't in the buying mood at the moment. If you add a sense of urgency to your store it can help more of your customers to buy, and have them buy faster. One way you can do so is by adding https://apps.shopify.com/better-countdown .
After looking I couldn't find social media links. Adding social media for your store can go a long way in fostering a brand
You know your store is actually quite good, and I think with just a bit of love and care, you will be able to really succeed.
Just so you know (I had to do it), I wrote a series of emails https://mailchi.mp/7d8692283c12/shopify-conversion-course that might help you with some tips for making your store better (I get into the weeds there).
To learn more visit https://www.answrly.com/
@sadiaanwar I loved your shop, very professional looking, appearance of a luxury bespoke brand. Gorgeous. The only slight negative for me was I found the product images on your homepage far too large for me to truly get a feel, although they show great detail, i'd be inclined to give more white space around the images and make them easy digest. Beautiful shop, I'm sure you'll do well.
|an hour ago|
|an hour ago|
|an hour ago|
|2 hours ago|