Looking for Feedback on new brand store - Rival Hockey

rivalhockey
Tourist
17 0 2

Hi everyone,

Hoping to get some feedback on a new store we've just launched. The brand sells premium field hockey sticks with a range of models and sizes to suit all players. There is a big field hockey community in the world and there is certainly demand for the products. We've had a lot of feedback on the design of our products which has been positive, but now we're looking to optimize the site. 

We launched this week and have done 30+ sales so far without paid traffic, but we will be looking to launch paid ads after we've optimized a few things on the store.

Here is the URL: https://rivalhockey.co.uk/

The main piece of feedback i'm anticipating here is to add customer reviews. We are gathering these as we speak since we are new, but will add them as soon as possible, as well as video testimonials.

We get a very large amount of adds to cart and checkouts, but the conversion to sales is actually quite low. If anyone can give some pointers of this I'd appreciate it a lot. 

Thanks in advance!

Team Rival Hockey

0 Likes
CutOutWiz
Trailblazer
222 16 77

Hello @rivalhockey, Hope you are well. For an owner with very little experience, you have done a pretty good job. I must say your aesthetic eye is very keen. 

Here are some feedbacks you could consider adding: 

a) Banner

Your banner looks very good and matches your theme and product. Consider, however, adding a Shop Now button to your banner, which will take you directly to the relevant product page. 

b) Sticky headers 

The headings are important to navigate the site. If the headers keep disappearing, it makes it hard to find what the customer is looking for. That is why if you make your headers sticky, the user can see them even if they have scrolled down, which makes the site more user friendly.

c) Product Images

Because this is an online store and people cannot touch and feel your products before buying them, they rely heavily on product images, which is why the images have to look top-notch. Especially for this kind of product, it is a good idea to have multiple images of the product, from multiple angles, so that the customer can have a feel of what they are buying. Take help from professional image editing services like CutOutWiz to fix all your image-related problems.

d) Chatbot:

You will be surprised how much you can benefit from a chatbot. It can collect your necessary customer data, help you analyze which stuffs are trending or in more demand, and overall solve your problems by answering common questions so you won't have to.

Hope this helps you. If you find it useful, leave a like to let me know! Happy Selling! Thank you and the Very Best of Luck to you!

If you found this helpful, leave a Like to let me know.
If this answers your question, please rate this as an accepted solution :)

M, from the Business Development Team of
Cutoutwiz
0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3750 214 669

Hello @rivalhockey, I hope you are doing well! here are some suggestions:

- Add a call to action button on the banner image.

- You should work on the design and layout of the store. Make your store attractive to grab visitors' attention and increase the conversion rate.

- Add a chatbot to make sure you never lose any of your customers.

Add a web push notification - It turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers. It’s a powerful and effective marketing tool adopted by online businesses to reach out to and interact with their audience, keep them updated about any important information, announcing sales and offers, and eventually driving more eCommerce conversions. You can try the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion for web push notifications. 

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes
rivalhockey
Tourist
17 0 2

Thanks for the feedback  

0 Likes
getperfectfit
2 0 0

Hi Rickey,

Perhaps the sales rate is low because customers want to see the hockey sticks in real life. I'm building a product to solve this sizing/fit problem that causes customers to abandon their carts.

Any chance you got 10-15min to chat? 

Thanks!

0 Likes