Looking for Feedback on our Newly Launched Site! THANK YOU!

2 0 0

We just launched our site and we are new to the Shopify space! We are a POD shop targeting location-independent workers (digital nomads, remote workers, working from home employees). We welcome any feedback on the site, t-shirt designs, etc.

We are also wondering how long until most of you made your first sale? Shopify estimates 10 sales after 1600 people visit your site. Is this fairly accurate for most of you?  Thanks for your help!

Link: www.nomadculture.co

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
318 1 21

Hello,

I have gone through your store and it looks great with nice t shirts. However I have noticed below things, please have a look into it.

Its better to have a logo for your store, it adds value to your brand.

You can have multiple banners in your homepage so that it will help to display notifications about your store updates and new arrivals. 

I liked your idea of submit your idea. I appreciate as it is a very good way of getting in touch with your customers.

Please add similar/related products in products details page. It will help you to get cross sales.

One of the main factor to get more sales is Customer Reviews of your products. Please have some reviews.

It is very important for your customers to understand your term and conditions. They need to agree your terms and conditions which can avoid returns and refunds so have terms and conditions checkbox at cart page.

Thanks,

MyReviewfy.

https://apps.shopify.com/myreviewfy
0 Likes
Shopify Partner
816 28 226

Definitely great niche - congrats!

Get 2 Google page #1 in 30 days | Join my Facebook community to learn how it's done | Click here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/30days2page1/

0 Likes
Highlighted
Pathfinder
100 6 19
Change your add to cart button to a bright color and remove the dynamic checkout buttons.

Show your collections on your menu. Don’t have your collections hidden under products.

You have 3 different button colors on your add to cart, proceed to checkout, and checkout buttons. It should all be one color.

I personally think your niche isn’t a good idea. POD works when you have super rabid fan bases. I personally don’t think entrepreneurs are a super rabid fan base when it comes to buying clothes specific to their business.
0 Likes
Shopify Partner
1660 23 169

Hello,

I have observed few of items gallery image sizes are not in equal, like https://nomadculture.co/collections/mugs/products/bold-rich-smooth check it.
And You can add review of products, It helps for increasing of your sales. And you can think about your logo. A very much outlined logo is a simple method to pass on to potential customers that your business is proficient, dependable, and gives quality merchandise or administrations.

Thanks,
Appfreaker.

https://apps.shopify.com/alidropship
0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
366 69 121

Hey, there!

Jason here from Shopify Support.

It's a fantastic niche you've picked for the store. From the number of followers you have on your Instagram account, it's evident that you've struck a specific group of people. I also love how clean your store looks. It echoes really well with your brand. Here are a few suggestions I have for you to improve your store's user experience.

1. On the main menu navigation, I agree with Matt. A drop-down menu typically is used when there're too many tabs on the main menu. To help to improve the store design and the user experience, a drop-down menu is used to organize the overflow categories. Because you don't have too many tabs under Products, it's best for you to have them on display on the main menu instead of hiding them in a drop-down menu. This way, when the visitors come to your store, they don't have to click any tabs to go to the categories they want to visit. The less time they need to find a product they want, the higher the chance you can convert them into sales.
  2. Your store doesn't have a favicon at the moment. A favicon, or favorites icon, is a small square image or logo that appears next to a web address. You can find favicons on your browser tabs, as well as on browser pages that list web addresses, such as the bookmarks page. Here's how you can add a favicon to your store.
  3. I LOVE your product pages. The time you spent on the copywriting is definitely paying off. It makes your products stand out. Originally I was only going to randomly select 3 products to check out your page designs. Your creative writing made me click through more than 3 products. Kudos for your effort! It's paying off. The only thing to watch out here is that on some products, the size guide is showing up a little off.  Your store has been so carefully built, don't forget to pay attention to the minor details.04_49-oddc0-yctvh

4. Another detail that I noticed is that the newsletter subscription section at the footer has an odd sequence of capital letters.  Again, this is a relatively small detail. I recommend to update it to "Subscribe for Some Awesomeness in Your Inbox"04_03-2kcjb-5m6ek

It's a pleasure walking through your store. You have a great number of products for a print on demand store. It's very nicely curated. The fact that you have great product images is just the icing on the cake. 

There isn't really a set in stone on how long until most of the store make their first sale. This varies with the type of products you carry, how competitive is the market, and how well you are at funneling traffic to your store. A tip for you here is once you start having traffic, aim for the conversion rate. On average, a store with 2% conversion rate is considered healthy. Obviously, the higher the conversion rate, the better it is for your business. 

After walking through your store, I can't help but wondering what digital marketing plan do you have in mind/or have you implemented? Since you have such a strong following on Instagram, don't forget to check out Shopify's Instagram marketing blog. If you're more of a visual learner, Shopify Academy has a free course on how to Grow Your Business with Instagram

I hope that information helps, however, should you have any questions, please don't hesitate to reply back here and I'd be happy to help out! 

All the best,

Jason

Jason | Social Care @ Shopify
Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
Was your question answered? Mark it Accept as Solution to help others locate the answer!
Your Like and Accept as Solution are much appreciated!
To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center, or the Shopify Blog.

1 Like
2 0 0

Jason, 

Your review was SO helpful! Thanks for taking the time to be so detailed. We truly appreciate it!

0 Likes
Trailblazer
151 8 31

It's nice and clean, though a bit more stock photo theme enhancing would likely spruce it up.  Perhaps have a rotating set of stock photos in other areas of the site besides the home page to get a continuum of the theme and reinforcing the brand's identity in the market for that particular niche.  I'd suggest avoiding oversize / screen-filling photos, or photos that are a background to the main content or a form...it's typical and ready to be ignored or passed over briefly.

Another potential area to improve is the presentation of your brand name, NOMADCULTURE.  I see why a logo is suggested, and that is not a bad idea, but there isn't any thematic draw or inspiration at the top of the page in the text "NOMADCULTURE".  It doesn't have to be a logo that 'creates identity', as I think I comprehend to an extent the concept of nomad / remote work identification.  Instead, a peculiar thing about branding is the need to invoke an interest in the exact idea(s) involved in the category, something that breaks monotonous exposure to similar branding and themes, and also presents an approachable foray into the concept or theme so it doesn't avoid notice by people being newly introduced to it.  One suggestion is an animation that puts the concept of being a nomad on display, but doesn't overpower or try to cutely popularize it, though those could drive traffic and sales in certain cases.  Perhaps also add a links section that back-links to several sites / stores containing similar remote nomad themes / ideas, but isn't the same product types and line.  It could enhance the experience of a potential buyer going from remote work site to remote work site easily without having to return to the search or address bar, or bookmarks folder.

One last review note:  the contact form doesn't need a nearly screen-wide phone number field, unless nomads are known to use multiple phone numbers and the field allows for that...it could be halved in width to incur less annoyed curiosity or something.

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
366 69 121

Hi, there!

No problem at all. I'm so glad you found my review helpful and thankful for your Like. If you have any questions, feel free to reach out anytime. I'd love to help you out. Wishing you great success!

Best,

Jason

Jason | Social Care @ Shopify
Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
Was your question answered? Mark it Accept as Solution to help others locate the answer!
Your Like and Accept as Solution are much appreciated!
To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center, or the Shopify Blog.

0 Likes