Looking for Feedback on our Newly Launched Site! THANK YOU!

Highlighted
1 0 1
I launched my store for about 2 weeks now but didn't get a single sale yet please kindly check and give me some advise.

www.shoprayt.com

Appreciate it!!
Thanks
Mhetski123
1 Like
Highlighted

Hi @Mhetski123,

This is Brian from Magnet Audit.

I took a quick look at your site and identified a few areas you might want to focus on in your next round of updates:

1. I'm going to assume that these are drop-shipped items. The challenge that dropshippers always face is how to make various different products look appealing together in collections. Often the mistake is to list a bunch of different kinds of items, and put them into collections that don't make sense. Instead I would suggest focusing on ONE product category (like the shoes that seem to be the main item that you have), and then build the brand and logo around that. See if you can get good traction on Instagram with it. Don't include jackets or other stuff, and get rid of that weird thing that pops up on the bottom right try to sell other random stuff.

2. The about us information is strange, it needs to be written and focus more clearly on your value proposition. 

3. You need to get on Instagram.

Those are all based on the desktop view, I didn't look at mobile, which is perhaps more important at this stage in the game...a full audit would turn up additional areas to focus on, if you get through with the above and would like to try a full audit, you can message me directly or visit our website to learn more.

All the Best,

Brian

P.S.
Find this helpful? Hit Solved!

Magnet Audit - Ecommerce Website Auditors
1 Like