Looking for Feedback on why im not getting sales for sustainablecomfort4u.com

George702
1 0 0

Hey guys,

I just launched my store a week ago: sustainablecomfort4u.com. I have been running ads on facebook and pinterest. I am getting a decent amount of page views, around 800 so far, but still 0 sales. If anyone could take a look at my store and let me know what you think. I sell eco-friendly fitness and self care products. Maybe its just an oversaturated market? Any feedback would be really appreciated.

Thank You

0 Likes
shamarsanyal
12 0 0

Hi,

I am an experienced Shopify developer and I can provide solutions for you on a good budget. Please feel free to contact me regarding any help that you might need.

Regards,

Shamar Sanyal

Email: shamar.sanyal@outlook.com

0 Likes
neha-sparq
Shopify Partner
1957 124 434

Hey Sustainable Comfort,

Below mentioned suggestions would surely help in solving your problem of poor sales rate:

• Align all "Footer links" vertically for symmetric placement.
  • "Your logo has the power to invoke an emotional response from shoppers".Hence, it must be full of "both text and graphics" rather than "just an image" that doesn't highlight the store's significance completely.
  • The "search landing page" is disabled in your case ie it does not redirect to "/search" when the "enter key" is pressed while placing the cursor on the search bar.
  • "Favicons enhance the user experience and eCommerce websites need this usability feature for easy identification".Add one to your site as well to identify it uniquely. 
  • "Currency converter" should be located in the header for ease of notice rather than the footer.
  • "Contact Us" seems missing which is quite essential for customer interaction.
  • You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  • Filters are very important for customers in order to identify the correct product from the huge catalog. So, you should look for advanced filter options for your store.
  • Finally, I would also recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with the search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here
    You can use Sparq free trial for as many products in your store. After the trial period, you can enjoy with Sparq’s Free Starter Plan for upto 1000* products.

Expecting an improvement in the sales rate in the coming days.

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
0 Likes

Dear George702,

Congratulation for your store.

We’ve gone through your store and found that there are quite a few things missing on your store which if added can really make a lot of difference to the user experience, conversion rate and your overall sales.

1. Have a sticky header and a clear smart search bar to help users locate the products they're looking for.Also a slide out cart, a cart icon with item calculator must have features. Login icon must be there for buyer account creation before purchasing.  Example of Good Header

2. Collection page should have a creative banner to enhance the visual appeal of your store, product reviews of all the products in your store, infinite scrolling to increase page views. announcement bars for highlighting promotions, events, deals and product labels like % off, ‘New Arrival’, ‘Sold Out’, etc.  Example of Good Collection Page 

3. A lot can be done to your homepage to make it more informative & attractive.  Example of Nice Home page

4. Add interactive and user-friendly features like custom swatches, product zoom in, product reviews, unique product titles/descriptions, cart drawer and a sticky cart with a sticky add to cart and buy now button etc, at product page. Example of Ideal Product Page

5. Do remarketing in fb ads

6. Do email marketing

7. Hope you have activate abandoned cart email automation email.

8. You can give more professional look to your website.

If you need any help please contact here: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us

Best Regards
MS Web Designer| MS Web International | Task4Store
Contact Us: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us OR task4store@mswebdesigner.com
Was our reply helpful? Please Like or Accept solution
0 Likes
Aizada
Shopify Partner
385 34 156

Hi @George702 

I respect the approach that you have on your site, the products are great as well. I recommend working more on the site and add more information there. Also, I saw Shopify came up with a new app for measuring carbon foot print, maybe that will help :) Anyways, here are some tips for you to improve the site: 

1) Make the navi bar slightly thinner by removing the green little image there. It is not your logo, so there is no need for it to be there 

2) Come up with a logo, it does not have to be crazy expensive and unique, but it should resonate with your brand and help position it on the market. 

3) Place the logo on the favicon 

4) On the WHAT'S HOT RIGHT NOW.. use images that are the same size, it will look more holistic and professional. 

5) Add more info on the About us page   and even add pics of your team it will make the site more personal and trustworthy 

6)Implement an opportunity to log in and sign up using Social Media account. We all have accounts at least in one social media. And if I have an opportunity to create an account just with one click, I will do it. having an easier way to Sign in will help you gather customer base. The most valuable thing for a company is the customer

7) 90% of people read reviews before purchasing an item. I personally do not read the description too much, I go straight on to the reviews section because that is a social proof. In my opinion that is an essential of every site. I highly recommend (almost insist) and adding that feature on your site. 

For adding the functions above you can use several apps. However, if you want to get all of them at once just with a couple of clicks, try  Growave We have 10 great features -Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards, Social Login, Instagram, Discounts etc. There is a free plan available.

Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post. 

Take care and stay healthy <3

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Sharing + more 

Increase conversions with ease here
0 Likes