I just launched my store a week ago: sustainablecomfort4u.com. I have been running ads on facebook and pinterest. I am getting a decent amount of page views, around 800 so far, but still 0 sales. If anyone could take a look at my store and let me know what you think. I sell eco-friendly fitness and self care products. Maybe its just an oversaturated market? Any feedback would be really appreciated.
Hey Sustainable Comfort,
Below mentioned suggestions would surely help in solving your problem of poor sales rate:
Expecting an improvement in the sales rate in the coming days.
Congratulation for your store.
We’ve gone through your store and found that there are quite a few things missing on your store which if added can really make a lot of difference to the user experience, conversion rate and your overall sales.
1. Have a sticky header and a clear smart search bar to help users locate the products they're looking for.Also a slide out cart, a cart icon with item calculator must have features. Login icon must be there for buyer account creation before purchasing. Example of Good Header
2. Collection page should have a creative banner to enhance the visual appeal of your store, product reviews of all the products in your store, infinite scrolling to increase page views. announcement bars for highlighting promotions, events, deals and product labels like % off, ‘New Arrival’, ‘Sold Out’, etc. Example of Good Collection Page
3. A lot can be done to your homepage to make it more informative & attractive. Example of Nice Home page
4. Add interactive and user-friendly features like custom swatches, product zoom in, product reviews, unique product titles/descriptions, cart drawer and a sticky cart with a sticky add to cart and buy now button etc, at product page. Example of Ideal Product Page
5. Do remarketing in fb ads
6. Do email marketing
7. Hope you have activate abandoned cart email automation email.
8. You can give more professional look to your website.
If you need any help please contact here: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us
I respect the approach that you have on your site, the products are great as well. I recommend working more on the site and add more information there. Also, I saw Shopify came up with a new app for measuring carbon foot print, maybe that will help :) Anyways, here are some tips for you to improve the site:
1) Make the navi bar slightly thinner by removing the green little image there. It is not your logo, so there is no need for it to be there
2) Come up with a logo, it does not have to be crazy expensive and unique, but it should resonate with your brand and help position it on the market.
3) Place the logo on the favicon
4) On the WHAT'S HOT RIGHT NOW.. use images that are the same size, it will look more holistic and professional.
5) Add more info on the About us page and even add pics of your team it will make the site more personal and trustworthy
6)Implement an opportunity to log in and sign up using Social Media account. We all have accounts at least in one social media. And if I have an opportunity to create an account just with one click, I will do it. having an easier way to Sign in will help you gather customer base. The most valuable thing for a company is the customer
7) 90% of people read reviews before purchasing an item. I personally do not read the description too much, I go straight on to the reviews section because that is a social proof. In my opinion that is an essential of every site. I highly recommend (almost insist) and adding that feature on your site.
For adding the functions above you can use several apps. However, if you want to get all of them at once just with a couple of clicks, try Growave We have 10 great features -Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards, Social Login, Instagram, Discounts etc. There is a free plan available.
Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post.
Take care and stay healthy <3