Hello @Reventia ,
I just had a look at your store, it looks really great, there are few suggestions from my side, hope that helps you
Hope our feedback helps you,
Congratulation for your store.
I’ve gone through your store and found that there are quite a few things missing on your store which if added can really make a lot of difference to the user experience, conversion rate and your overall sales. Here is a page-by-page/sectional review of your site:
Trust you are doing great. I am vinod from Bombay India. Digital Marketing Consultant by profession.
Below is my feedback
Good store. Good Logo. Great products. Before you spend $$$ on any kind of digital marketing channel please make below updates on your store.
1. please mention the description of products
2. Will the Silver Tarnish ?Yes / No please mention that too.
3. Show how the product will be packed (i mean the picture box/packing pic of the product when you are shipping it in the product details page product gallery)
4. Upload a pic of your store/team or if it's a one person run store please upload a pic on about us page to create more trust.
5. Add contact us page with contact address + google maps + phone and email + contact form
6. Add shipping details
7 Refund / Return, Exchange and Warranty Policy is missing.
Feel Free to contact on my email for any questions or help.
Congrats on your store, quite the collection of accessories you have on display, nice work, I'm from a design profession, would like to give you some pointers on how to make your store look better
1. landing page - I feel a lot of things are cluttered on your page, as for the flow of the pages, I feel its fine, but the initial look of the page needs to be changed. try adding a big carousel slideshow showcasing different products and the offers that you have on the page , it will really get the attention of the crowd and also good if the quality of the pictures is in good resolution. try adding pictures of people wearing them, good outfits so that the customer gets an idea of how to carry them off.
2. Can add the product category as thumbnails showing different types of products that you have offers on , add more banners with CTA buttons that lead to offers on the page, also I 've noticed the Font color and the color used as Bg for the font is very dull and messes with the visibility. Minimal design is good for a website. but right now the white spaces shown needs to be taken care of better , all the product images are cluttered, so it looks like noise and distracting a user from detailing on the product to make a purchase.
3. Product labels are a good way to increase sales of a website, I know an app that has a good collection, pretty unique ones for your store, you should take a look into it, ill leave a link to it below.
Hey Reventia Sterling Designs,
Below listed points would surely help impart better store look:
All the best!