Looking for Feedbank on my shopify website

Highlighted
2 0 0

I"m looking for critical feedback on my website - reventiasterlingdesigns.com - on shopify. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
12 0 2

Change your dropdown menu to a list instead of a overlay that covers 50% of the screen.

In your shop highlight the categories alittle bit more, annoying to read for my eyes with the white background

why is the footer so large? u dont have much content in it, make it smaller

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello @Reventia ,

I just had a look at your store, it looks really great, there are few suggestions from my side, hope that helps you

• I have noticed that there is no reviews option on the product page, try implementing the reviews option so that your customers can be able to choose the best product and also they will start trusting your products with the reviews written by other customers.
  • Also please try to add SEO friendly titles for your products so that it will be very helpful in marketing your products.
  • I have also noticed that there are no trust badges at the checkout page, adding trust badges makes the customers know that your site is safe to shop and their personal information will be secured and also they are safe at checkout.

Hope our feedback helps you,

Regards,

Droppersstop

Droppersstop is an aliexpress dropshipping app that imports products from aliexpress to your Shopify store.The following are the features of droppersstop:-
Free plan available, Importing products from aliexpress individually, Bulk importing from aliexpress, Pricing automation, Inventory price and stock auto-update, Product customization, Automated order fulfillment.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1751 108 313

Dear Reventia,

Congratulation for your store.

I’ve gone through your store and found that there are quite a few things missing on your store which if added can really make a lot of difference to the user experience, conversion rate and your overall sales. Here is a page-by-page/sectional review of your site:

• Customize the search icon with a toggle effect so the search form slides out when user clicks on the icon. Makes your site look neat.
  • Have a sticky header and a clear search bar to help users locate the products they're looking for. Example of Good Header
  • Over All Text , Font , Paragraph , Alignment , Spacing , Padding etc to make it more elegant - Make your store well-organized, neat and visually appealing and add to the user experience.
  • Mobile Speed Need to Improve, Currently 35-40 . you need to improve website speed to make it more user-friendly for both device desktop and mobile.

revenspeed.png

• Human Touch : About you and your business - Highlight what makes you different and personalize your offerings when you write about your brand in a custom About Us section.Example of Nice Home page
  • You need to High hight your UVP ( Unique Value Proposition )
  • Header and Footer Area need to Improve
  • Overall Font, Color, Spacing, Alignment need to adjustrevenuclosefound.png
  • Clear product title and description , high quality images , reviews , related products , color swatch function, grey effect for sold out products , product labels , product quick view - All these features make your store much more convenient, authentic, easy to use and user-friendly.
  • Banner adding on Collection page - Make your collection page stand out with interesting & creative collection banners. Example of Good Collection Page
  • Featured / Bestseller products - Engage your customers by letting them know the bestseller products on your store.
  • Promotional banner on collection page - You can show images of featured, bestseller or popular products on the collection page banner.
  • Product page layout needs to improve Example of Ideal Product Page
  • Cart Page : discount code , Gift wrapping , additional cart notes , delivery date picker, i agree with terms and conditions, trust badges, etc. - Personalize your customer's shopping experience with these features on your cart page.
  • Index all your product at Google
  • Add blog section for traffic
Best Regards
MS Web Designer | MS Web International | Task4Store
Contact Us: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us OR task4store@mswebdesigner.com
9.9/10 Customer Rating | 1000+ Happy Clients | 100% Satisfaction Or Money Back Guarantee
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
185 5 37

Hi @Reventia 

Trust you are doing great. I am vinod from Bombay India. Digital Marketing Consultant by profession.

Below is my feedback

Good store. Good Logo. Great products. Before you spend $$$ on any kind of digital marketing channel please make below updates on your store.

1. please mention the description of products

2. Will the Silver Tarnish ?Yes / No please mention that too.

3. Show how the product will be packed (i mean the picture box/packing pic of the product when you are shipping it in the product details page product gallery)

4. Upload a pic of your store/team or if it's a one person run store please upload a pic on about us page to create more trust.

5. Add contact us page with contact address + google maps + phone and email + contact form

6. Add  shipping details 

7 Refund / Return, Exchange and Warranty Policy  is missing.

Feel Free to contact on my email for any questions or help.

Thank you.

Vinod

Vinod Sachdev.
Digital Marketing Consultant
Google & Bing Ads | Web Design & Development | Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO)
15+ years Industry Experience & Knowledge of Latest Web Technologies
250+ Clients Served - across USA, UK, Spain, Caribbean Islands, India & more.
625+ Paid Ads Search, Shopping, Display, Re-Marketing Campaigns Successfully Managed which achieved higher sales
100+ Custom Websites & Landing Pages Designed & Developed

email vinod.digitalcentrics@gmail.com | https://digitalcentrics.com/
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
67 2 13

Hello @Reventia 

Congrats on your store, quite the collection of accessories you have on display, nice work, I'm from a design profession, would like to give you some pointers on how to make your store look better 

1. landing page - I feel a lot of things are cluttered on your page, as for the flow of the pages, I feel its fine, but the initial look of the page needs to be changed. try adding a big carousel slideshow showcasing different products and the offers that you have on the page , it will really get the attention of the crowd and also good if the quality of the pictures is in good resolution. try adding pictures of people wearing them, good outfits so that the customer gets an idea of how to carry them off.

2. Can add the product category as thumbnails showing different types of products that you have offers on , add more banners with CTA buttons that lead to offers on the page, also I 've noticed the Font color and the color used as Bg for the font is very dull and messes with the visibility. Minimal design is good for a website. but right now the white spaces shown needs to be taken care of better , all the product images are cluttered, so it looks like noise and distracting a user from detailing on the product to make a purchase.

3. Product labels are a good way to increase sales of a website, I know an app that has a good collection, pretty unique ones for your store, you should take a look into it, ill leave a link to it below.

Stay Safe 

Zabu

https://apps.shopify.com/modemagic?utm_source=shopify_community&utm_medium=store_feedback&utm_campai...

Increasing Sales one Sticker at a time
https://apps.shopify.com/modemagic
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1957 123 433

Hey Reventia Sterling Designs,

Below listed points would surely help impart better store look:

• Shift the"header menu" to the center for a symmetric header arrangement.
  • "Twitter and Linked In" business pages should be added to the site footer for better advertising.
  • For better traffic and sales , you can Run some advertisements from the popular app Kit . Kit is the extra set of hands you’ve been looking for to help with marketing your store. As your FREE virtual employee, Kit will recommend the marketing activities most likely to drive sales.
  • You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  • Filters are very important for customers in order to identify the correct product from the huge catalog. So, you should look for advanced filter options for your store.
  • Finally, I would also recommend you to try Sparq product filters and search to replace the default search on your store, this app allows advanced custom tag product filters for collection pages, synonyms, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with the search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here

All the best! 

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
0 Likes