I am looking for initial feedback on my store. Currently password protected
I am not planning to launch for another couple of weeks, I am still adding/designing flagship items and seeking out small changes to ensure for a great site/experience.
Any opinions/feedback would be appreciated.
Solved! Go to the solution
Cal here from Shopify, thanks for reaching out to us. I've had a look at your store, and you've made a great start so far! I've listed a few points I think would help improve the site prior to launch:
1) I would love to see and About Us, with lots of information on the company, the founder, and the mission statement. I can gather a little of this by reading the landing page, but seeing it all in a clear About Us would help customers familiarize themselves with your business.
2) The product photography is fantastic. Really well done.
3) In the clothing niche, it's always useful to have a sizing chart for your products. Either create a sizing chart page and put it in your footer or add the size charts to products in the product description.
4) Remove the Quick Links in the footer if this will remain empty.
5) If you wish, you can make your Contact Us an actual contact submission form. You can read how to do that here.
6) Peer reviews and testimonials. If you can get some testimonials from users of the product to add to the site it would help sales. Peer reviews have been identified as one of the most important factors when considering purchasing a product.
Is this your first store? Really great work. Do you have a marketing strategy for launch?
Cal | Social Care @ Shopify
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution
Nice start to your site. Just a bit of feedback below for you.
Once you finish your edits, I strongly suggest that you double check your work using a Free store analyzer tool before you begin advertising. This can make a significant difference since we can't always catch every detail that can really hurt your bottom line, not to mention how easily you can go "nose blind" after editing a website a few dozen times!
After you have made the updates suggested and 'considered trying out the analyzer', feel free to message or comment here for additional feedback.
If you have any more questions, feel free to contact me. Annnnnnd, if I've been of help, please click "Like" below.
Congratulation for your store it's great.
I have reviewed your website briefly and here are some of my feedbacks that you can implement on the site easily.
I hope my feedback will help you converting visitors into customers.
May it rains customers and orders,
Cal, yes, this is my first online store. I do have over a decade experience developing and Designing vBulletin communities, but ZERO eCommerce experience. I don't really have a specific marketing strategy just yet. So I am excited to take this jump and learn as I progress and seek out professionals and all the advice I receive to improve upon it. Your critique was very helpful as well. I have already begun implementing many of the changes recommended, and getting the chills seeing the improvement from just these few changes, looking forward to the "second review" . I just discovered shopify/dropshipping not long ago (weeks)... so I'm taking my time to learn all I can and launch with a quality platform. Looking forward to being a part of this community here as well, and seeing the other amazing websites for some continued motivation.
Have you changes your password?
|an hour ago|