Looking for Initial Feedback - The Ripped Effect

Solved

TheRippedEffect

Hello everyone 

I am looking for initial feedback on my store. Currently password protected 

PW: M@rine02

I am not planning to launch for another couple of weeks, I am still adding/designing flagship items and seeking out small changes to ensure for a great site/experience.

Any opinions/feedback would be appreciated. 

0 Likes

Hi @SBOfficial 

I just emailed you. Full review of your website. 

Keep up the good work. 

Cheers 

Clayton Bates #inspire 

NO Sales ??? Learn More -----> here

1 Like

Success.

Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
177 21 40

Hey @!

Cal here from Shopify, thanks for reaching out to us. I've had a look at your store, and you've made a great start so far! I've listed a few points I think would help improve the site prior to launch:

1) I would love to see and About Us, with lots of information on the company, the founder, and the mission statement. I can gather a little of this by reading the landing page, but seeing it all in a clear About Us would help customers familiarize themselves with your business.

2) The product photography is fantastic. Really well done.

3) In the clothing niche, it's always useful to have a sizing chart for your products. Either create a sizing chart page and put it in your footer or add the size charts to products in the product description.

4) Remove the Quick Links in the footer if this will remain empty.

5) If you wish, you can make your Contact Us an actual contact submission form. You can read how to do that here

6) Peer reviews and testimonials. If you can get some testimonials from users of the product to add to the site it would help sales. Peer reviews have been identified as one of the most important factors when considering purchasing a product. 

Is this your first store? Really great work. Do you have a marketing strategy for launch? 

Cal | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

1 Like

Success.

Shopify Partner
185 3 25

Hi,

Nice start to your site. Just a bit of feedback below for you.

• Missing a favicon: helps with branding -"Shopify "How To" 
  • Homepage has too much information: if clients have to scroll, they are less likely to find the items they want, lowering your conversion rate.
  • Add a call to action button on your homepage: think "Shop Now" or similar concept to get your clients where they want to be quickly and easily
  • Create a banner on your homepage directing clients to any sales and other specials- if and or when you have any.
  • The banners at the top of your collections pages are too big. This pushes some items below the fold-forcing them to scroll unnecessarily 
  • Clearly display your contact information at the footer of your site: helps with SEO clearly display an (e)mail, phone number, and or address
  • Add an about page: tell your story and further develop your brand
  • Make sure your Refund Policy is related to your page: it currently describes your policies on returning "Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers or magazines"
  • Add product reviews for more client buy-in
  • Your product images aren't a standardized size- it makes for a bumpy user experience when you click through pictures
  • Too many pictures displayed: Connect your product images to your variants so customers only see the item they want to purchase. Have 3-5 pictures for each variant. 
  • Add a blog and posts for your social media- seems you are on your way though so great start

Once you finish your edits, I strongly suggest that you double check your work using a Free store analyzer tool before you begin advertising. This can make a significant difference since we can't always catch every detail that can really hurt your bottom line, not to mention how easily you can go "nose blind" after editing a website a few dozen times!

So, using a free Store Checkup Tool like the one from AdScale might be of help as it will:

• create a Personalized Store-Readiness Report
  • deliver in-depth guidelines for store optimization
  • notice the details that SEO crawlers look for- before it's too late

After you have made the updates suggested  and 'considered trying out the analyzer', feel free to message or comment here for additional feedback.

If you have any more questions, feel free to contact meAnnnnnnd, if I've been of help, please click "Like" below.

Smart advertising campaigns across Google and Facebook, using advanced AI technology. https://ecom.adscale.com/shopify
1 Like

Success.

Trailblazer
517 32 122

Hi SBOfficial,

Congratulation for your store it's great.

I have reviewed your website briefly and here are some of my feedbacks that you can implement on the site easily.

1. You can add favicon on the website, it’s simple and add uniqueness to the site as well.
  2. Add contact form on your contact us page.
  3. Add about us page and tell why you have started this store.
  4. Make sure your social media pages opened at the new tab instead of the same tab. This will ensure your customers stay on your website while looking at your social presence.
  5. Make sure all your product images are the same size and dimensions. This is going to help tie your site together
    Add a longer product description as this is how you convince someone to buy on your site. Plus it helps with SEO and ranking in organic search

I hope my feedback will help you converting visitors into customers.

May it rains customers and orders,

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user friendly and feature rich search
1 Like

AMAZING FEEDBACK, Clayton.. your video REVIEW WAS GREAT and a nice surprise to hear the ideas/advice while seeing what you see. To everyone else, the responses and feedback provided here is invaluable, I'm excited to begin revisions/additions, and starting this journey with Shopify!

0 Likes

@SBOfficial no dramas mate. Happy to help. 

NO Sales ??? Learn More -----> here

1 Like

Cal, yes, this is my first online store. I do have over a decade experience developing and Designing vBulletin communities, but ZERO eCommerce experience. I don't really have a specific marketing strategy just yet. So I am excited to take this jump and learn as I progress and seek out professionals and all the advice I receive to improve upon it. Your critique was very helpful as well. I have already begun implementing many of the changes recommended, and getting the chills seeing the improvement from just these few changes, looking forward to the "second review" . I just discovered shopify/dropshipping not long ago (weeks)... so I'm taking my time to learn all I can and launch with a quality platform. Looking forward to being a part of this community here as well, and seeing the other amazing websites for some continued motivation. 

1 Like
Highlighted
Trailblazer
517 32 122

Hi SBOfficial

Sparq is a fast and beautiful search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user friendly and feature rich search
0 Likes