I'm looking for any informative feedback you might have that could help improve my site Total Tea in regards to improving sales conversions and SEO, such as design or element suggestions, speed improvements, copy/info to include, and/or potential Shopify apps to try.
I just reviewed your store its amazing. It has everything at its place. I have noticed a few minor things that you might consider taking to make your store better and increase sales.
Featured Images: The featured image captures the first attention of the user. Use interesting taglines on banner images to captivate user attention.
Store Speed - To increase visitors and sales you need to work on your website performance’s speed as I am seeing it is very low, 16%. It should be above 60%. Also, you need to optimize website images. It will improve the user experience. Fast page load time will also boost the website’s crawl rate.
Send abandoned cart emails: If you have lots of traffic and little sales due to abandoned carts so you can get lost revenue using abandonment email campaigns. There are many Automated tools for abandoned carts. They can help you increase sales and re-engage visitors to your site who have left. You can also send promotional emails to your subscriber's list.
Create a sense of urgency: Creating a sense of urgency helps increase sales when used in moderation. Take a look at your sales funnel and see where you lose the most leads. Making people feel as if they’re about to lose a great opportunity is a powerful way to drive conversions.
Call of Action Placement: You need a strong call to action to gain people’s attention and to convince them to act. Try to use good CTA to increase conversion and sales.
Ads: If you want to increase sales I would recommend to start off Facebook or Google Shopping ads. It becomes easier to get conversion faster and grow your business with the help of Ads.
I hope you like my feedback. Thank you!
Hey Chad, the biggest thing I see missing is a lead generation popup. You need some kind of incentive to get people "in the door", i.e. capture emails. Then you can do email marketing and retargeting to them to convert them. This will make your sales go up!
I've got a few apps to do this and a framework that works really well, just message me if you'd like to get more feedback.
Hi @Chad_B !
Welcome to Shopify and I wish you good luck!
1. Your google page speed score is only 49 and mobile 17. Low mobile page speed may kill your traffic and affect your conversation. For greater success and to deliver a great user experience you should focus on mobile score as well.Website performance impacts ranking on organic search and user experience. This problem can reduce conversions and sales. 79% of people do not wait for more than 5.3 seconds for page loading. It can lead to the losing of new visitors, less traffic, and losing repeat customers. You should always work on your CRO - increasing the percentage of users who perform a desired action on your website.
2. If your website is credible, you’ll be able to generate more site traffic.
One of the best ways to gain credibility is to leverage your relationships with influencers. You can approach this tactic in many different ways.
If you have the means, you can use celebrities to promote your brand.
That’s because these people are already known and trusted. Working with a celebrity shows your brand is legitimate. The problem is it’s obvious to consumers these celebrities are getting paid to pitch your products or services. As an alternative solution, you can use micro-influencers. One of the top reasons why I’m an advocate for using micro-influencers is because they have high engagement rates with their followers.
3. Try adding SEO related high search keywords in your title and product description so that it will be very easy to market your products and display them at the top in google search.
4. Imagine if you saw something that you quite like in the store, however you want to browse more, get more options, and then choose the best one. That often happens to me, because I am indecisive. That is when Wishlist comes in handy. Since you have a lot of products on your site, I recommend adding that feature to improve the user experience on your site. Besides, if the items on the wishlist have not been purchased, automated emails will be sent out as a reminder.
5. Implement an opportunity to log in and sign up using Social Media account. We all have accounts at least in one social media. And if I have an opportunity to create an account just with one click, I will do it. having an easier way to Sign in will help you gather customer base. The most valuable thing for a company is the customer
6. The items in your store are something that every person will need in their lives. Therefore, I recommend using a Referral program by Growave to give your customers an opportunity of sharing your products with friends and getting rewarded for that.
7. The items on your store are something that will most likely be purchased by one person several times. For better customer retention I recommend using Rewards program by Growave, that will give out various discounts depending on how much a person has spent on your store or how many actions he/she has completed (left a review, shared the site, created an account, etc.)
For adding the functions above you can several apps. However, if you want to get all of them at once just with a couple of clicks, try Growave.
We have 6 great features -Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards, Social Login, Instagram, Discounts, etc.
There is a free plan available.
Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post.
Below is my feedback:
-Enable users to add the products to cart from the homepage: https://prnt.sc/u68bv4
-Update all alts with keyword orients text: https://prnt.sc/u68csx
-Product page metas can be optimised in a better way. You can make it more keywords oriented and interesting. These are shorter and have less scope of ranking in Google: https://prnt.sc/u68em3
-https://prnt.sc/u68fue -Ideally, best SEO practices assigning one H1 per page
-https://prnt.sc/u68hc9- Same heading is repeating multiple times, this might look spammy to Google.
There were many other issues or room for improvement I encountered so I would suggest you follow best SEO practices or hire an expert to handle these things.
Let me know if these suggestions helped