Looking for a Store Review and Constructive Criticism Before Going Live

Evo-Nutrition
1 0 1

Hi - Im looking for a review of my store before going live...hopefully tomorrow 

I just want to check nothing is missing as I've never used Shopify beforehand am a bit scared I've got things wrong or have missed something off.

Store Link = https://evo-nutrition.com/  - password = 1234

Many Thanks in advance to anyone who cares to take the time to review 

Cheers

MS-WEB-DESIGNER
Shopify Partner
2782 175 466

Dear @Evo-Nutrition 

Congratulations on your store!

Hope the following suggestions will help you

• Check the store loading speed after live the store
  • Alignment need to adjust

headermenu.png

• Do On Page SEO
  • Add Trust Badge
  • Provide Live chat option
  • Make your collection page stand out with interesting & creative collection banners. Example of Good Collection Page
  • Product page layout needs to improve

• There is no terms and conditions checkbox at checkout. We suggest you install a Free app from shopify app store which provides 'I agree to the Terms and Conditions' before checkout .As it makes it easy for the customer to read your terms and policies.

Hi @Evo-Nutrition

It's PageFly - Shopify Page Builder App here and I'd like to share some of my initial thoughts when first browsing through your online store. I hope that these comments can be somewhat beneficial to you in improving your site performance. But first, you can check out this Ultimate Checklist on Best Practices To Optimize Your Conversion Rate .

I/ Homepage

1. Set the video to Autoplay. This will help the customers can watch the introduction video instantly when they enter the store. But you might have to mute the video in order to autoplay according to the policy of Google chrome. 

PageFly_0-1625125541254.png

2. Have an About Us on Homepage. An About US section would also help you to differentiate from other competitors.

3. Make the Free Shipping Announcement Sticky. The repetition of the offer can create FOMO effects and lead the customers into taking action. 

PageFly_1-1625125814993.png

II/ Collection Page

1. Use Load More instead of Pagination. The majority of the merchants would prefer Pagination but the feature itself poses some difficulties if they want to compare 2 products from 2 pages.

PageFly_2-1625126015111.png

Overall, this is already excellent design and good to go. And surely you must've put a lot of time and effort into this. You can always opt for PageFly Page Builder to build more customized and high-converting landing page. If you find this comment helpful, please give it a like and mark as solution. Wish you all the best!

PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 90.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen Guide on Moving Your Brick-n-Mortar Store Online.

Want To Strive The Coolest E-commerce Knowledge? Explore Our FREE Video Resources.

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3717 213 660

Hey @Evo-NutritionThis is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. I would love to share my thoughts for your store based on 9 years of experience with Shopify:

- You have designed a great store. The layout looks perfect. 

- Add a call to action button here on the images of the homepage. 

AiTrillion_1-1625128209074.png

- Add a review section on the product page. 93% of people read reviews before making a purchase.

Screenshot (1).png

- Also, add a review carousel on the homepage. It helps in building trust with other visitors. 

AiTrillion_0-1625127786617.png

Add exit-intent popup. Track when someone is about to leave your website and show the visitor an exit-intent popup with attractive offers and coupon code to complete the purchase.

- Add a web push notification. It turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers. You can retarget customers & send notifications of new updates and offers. It can be sent even when customers are not in your store and bring back the lost customer to your store. You can also send an abandoned cart push notification, it helps to reduce the abandoned cart rate.

Your store looks great but lacks in customer engagement. If you want better retention and more conversions, you want to invest in engaging your customers. 86% of consumers will spend more if it involves a better customer experience.

To add the above marketing engagement tools there are many apps available in the Shopify app store. Instead of installing multiple apps, you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion and get all the benefits of marketing features in a single app. 

P.S- Free plan available.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes

Hi @Evo-Nutrition 

Everything in your website looks great .Try to implement following features to increase traffic.

Testimonials  take the spotlight away from the seller, and shine it on the customer. When you post that testimonial on your website, it becomes public. Anyone who’s considering a purchase can read it and judge its value.

Mention Social sharing in homepage 
Untitled.png

Add products reviews below the product images.

Untitled.png

As per promotion Wishlist and Recently viewed products are important .

• It displays reminders on your website that display the previously viewed products and saved items  .
  • Notification Emails (for registered users) that remind customers of the items they were recently interested in, keeping them coming back to your store.

Rewards program: You can also offer reward points to customers for either signing up for your storeRegistration, subscription, Order credits, Cart Value, Item review, Monthly, Birth day, . Later the customers can translate these points into discounts, offers. To increase the orders, and make customers to buy the products with rewards try to implement these to increase sales.

Add social login feature too in website to sign-in easily.

Thanks
team Tuecus

Apps Developer Team |@Tuecus-Customer Page
@Aliexpress Dropshipping & More
If the my answer is helpful to you? Click Like/Accept Solution to let me Know!!
0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3717 213 660

Hey @Evo-Nutrition,

I hope you are doing well! Have you implemented the suggestions and found the solution? 

Did you get a chance to try the all-in-one marketing app AiTrillion? If you need help with setting up the features, I will be happy to help or you can email our support at support@aitrillion.com

P.S- Free plan available.

Reply Awaited!

Thanks

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes