Looking for a constructive feedback on my website.

Leoliy
Tourist
4 0 1

Hello, 
Looking to get any constructive feedback on my clothing brand website.

https://leoliy.com/

Please let me know 

What do you like of dislike?
What can be improved?
Is anything missing?

All kinds of suggestions and feedback are greatly appreciated!
Thanks in advance,
Daniel.

0 Likes
Johnny_pro
Trailblazer
142 9 34

Hello @Leoliy I hope you are doing good?

I have reviewed your store and It's absolutely stunning and beautiful.
I have also checked your social channel and I can see that you are tying to establish a presence for your website on Instagram which is vey interesting but I recommend that you should try to be organic and not the follow for follow, follow unfollow method you use.

If I am right, I belief this is not a new store considering the age of the Instagram account and I know you will understand what I am trying to say here. You should develop traffic conversion funnel so that you can do follow up on traffic that fails to convert in your store. The advantage of this is that it helps you to keep growing your email lists and do remarketing campaigns  to yield more conversion and help you earn more even when you are not doing much.

Lastly is effective marketing strategy. You need to devise target and effective marketing to make sure that your store is visible to the real and needed/targeted audience through the following tools:
* Facebook
* Instagram
* Twitter
* Reddit

Do you find these useful and helpful? Kindly mark as solution and tick like.
Do you need more marketing help/guide to promote, market and advertise your store better? Contact me.

Good Luck.

0 Likes

Hi @Leoliy 

Overall, I think you've done a good job in designing your store, it clearly tells your brand is about fashion and I can realize a wide range of product categories from the beginning.

I have some suggestions as below, hope they can help:

HOME PAGE

- The first section is a bit overwhelming to me, there are many things going on and I don't know where to focus on. Which is the major Call to Action you want from this section?

Usually, the above-the-fold area should introduce your brand and tell the visitors to explore more, so I recommend you make a full-width section out of the left column (including the text and Shop Now button).

The right column can become the 2nd section 

PageFly_0-1614051948036.png

- If I didn't hover over this section, I wouldn't know it's clickable => I think you can add buttons to each column. For example: See FAQ and Check my size

PageFly_1-1614052227836.png

PRODUCT PAGE

- You've done a really great job by providing all the necessary information (like size chat, shipping & returns) while keeping the info well-organized. If I have to add something, I would provide information about the model, like Model's height is 5.58ft and wearing size M

- This part seems unnecessary, remove it or provide other information. (I found it on this page https://leoliy.com/collections/trending-topoftheweek/products/t-shirt-design-online

PageFly_2-1614052623641.png

COLLECTION PAGE

- Pay attention to spacing

PageFly_3-1614052772356.png

- I think you add content under the products in this collection https://leoliy.com/collections/t-shirts-for-couples for SEO reason but it doesn't seem natural on the page. You may create a blog page and add link to such collection from that blog post page. 

- If you still want to keep the content, I'd suggest:

Shorten the text / summarize them with Icons, Heading and Small paragraph to explain 

Add a button at the end of the paragraph would be nice in order to remind the visitors of the collection and if they want to recheck the products to buy. The button can be Shop Couples, for example.

PageFly_4-1614052927463.png

BLOG POST PAGE

- Insert some text link to the products mentioned in the blog

- Add a CTA button at the end of the blog to direct the visits to a product/collection page of your choice, any collection that makes sense to the blog you are writing

Just some ideas I can think of after viewing your page. You've done a great job, keep up the good work!

Hope my answer is helpful, if it is, please give me a 'like'. 

Thank you so much and have a nice day!

PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder.
- Get tips to personalize your page
- PageFly Page Builder: WebsiteYoutube | PageFly Community | Facebook| LinkedIn | Twitter
- Discover Shopify Stores’ Secrets with Koala Inspector
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
2375 140 426

Hello @Leoliy, I hope you are doing well! Sachin here, from the Aitrillion Team at Shopify. Thanks for posting! I've taken a look at your store, and see that your store's overall appearance is visually appealing, and your branding is well done. I do also have a few suggestions to offer you:

- Add an announcement bar to highlight important information that you don't want your customers to miss out on.

- On the product page, add the 'buy now' button near the 'add to cart' button. 

- Add customer engagement tools like a loyalty rewards program, web push notifications, and others. If a customer leaves your store, send them a price drop alert notification with the help of a web push notification. Web push notification helps to bring back customers to your store and helps in reducing the bounce rate. You can send updates and abandoned cart push notifications to bring customers to your store.

Entice customers by giving them loyalty points on activities like sign up, leaving a review, allowing push notification, visiting a store, on birthdays, and more. This will help you to increase the email and push subscribers. You can then run email and push campaigns to reach your customers on the basis of customer behavior. This helps in increasing the conversion and retention rate.

All you need to do is maximize customer engagement in your store. If your store is engaging then it will help you to reduce Customer Churn Rate i.e percentage of customers who stop purchasing from your brand and will also increase your customer retention.

If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to try out the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.

Hope this Helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes
Leoliy
Tourist
4 0 1

Hey @PageFly 
Thank you for your feedback, it is really helpful. 
Never thought like this!

Will be updating as suggested. 

Regards,
Leoliy.

Leoliy
Tourist
4 0 1

0 Likes