Congratulations for your store!
I’ve gone through your store and found that there are quite a few things missing on your store which if added can really make a lot of difference to the user experience, conversion rate and your overall sales. Here is a page-by-page/sectional review of your site:
If you need help please contact us
Hi there! Congratulation on opening the new store. It looks good overall.
Here is one suggestion. It looks like you are targeting international customers. I notice you have a currency selector at the bottom of you landing page. But the currency selector is not working. As I selected a new currency from drop down, the price was stilling displaying by default USD.
Additionally, it would be great if you could auto display local currencies based on visitors' countries. It brings local to your international customers immediately and enhance customer engagement, increasing conversion rates. For example, you may use Geo Targetly. It auto detects visitors' locations based on their IPs. With its Geo Redirect tool, it auto redirects visitors to correct URLs with local currencies. When the currency is changes, it adds a parameter to the URL, for example, exampleshop.com?cur=USD. You can set up location rules easily within a few steps; each with associated URLs. No code is necessary.Shopify platform is supported.
Hope it helps!
Hi @vchus !
Welcome to Shopify and I wish you good luck!
You have done a really great job, by making your store organized. Your store theme matches with your logo very well.
1. The mobile speed of the store is 19 - this is very low. Mobile performance impacts ranking on organic search and user experience (if you have a lot of visitors from a mobile). This problem can reduce conversions and sales. 79% of people do not wait for more than 5.3 seconds for page loading. It can lead to the losing of new visitors, less traffic, and losing repeat customers. You should always work on your CRO - increasing the percentage of users who perform a desired action on your website. Low mobile page speed may kill your traffic and affect your conversation. For greater success and to deliver a great user experience you should focus on mobile score as well.
2. The items on your store are something that will most likely be purchased by one person several times. For better customer retention I recommend using Rewards program by Growave, that will give out various discounts depending on how much a person has spent on your store or how many actions he/she has completed (left a review, shared the site, created an account, etc.)
3. The items in your store are something that every person will need in their lives. Therefore, I recommend using a Referral program by Growave to give your customers an opportunity of sharing your products with friends and getting rewarded for that.
4. Implement an opportunity to log in and sign up using Social Media account. We all have accounts at least in one social media. And if I have an opportunity to create an account just with one click, I will do it. having an easier way to Sign in will help you gather customer base. The most valuable thing for a company is the customer.
5. Social media has become a huge thing nowadays. I highly recommend taking advantage of that and adding Instagram galleries on your homepage. It will help drive traffic from your site on to your account and vice versa.
6. Imagine if you saw something that you quite like in the store, however you want to browse more, get more options, and then choose the best one. That often happens to me, because I am indecisive. That is when Wishlist comes in handy. Since you have a lot of products on your site, I recommend adding that feature to improve the user experience on your site. Besides, if the items on the wishlist have not been purchased, automated emails will be sent out as a reminder.
7. 90% of people read reviews before purchasing an item. I personally do not read the description too much, I go straight on to the reviews section because that is social proof. In my opinion that is essential for every site. I highly recommend (almost insist) and adding that feature on your site. You can use Growave for that, it offers automated emails within the Reviews feature as well.
8. Try adding SEO related high search keywords in your title and product description so that it will be very easy to market your products and display them at the top in google search.
For adding the functions above you can several apps. However, if you want to get all of them at once just with a couple of clicks, try Growave.
We have 6 great features -Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards, Social Login, Instagram, Discounts, etc.
There is a free plan available.
Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post.
This is an accepted solution.
Your store is cool at first look. I've checked it and here are my suggestions. Hope they can help
1. About your products categories: You sell wide range of products, and it's good to meet customers' demain and gain your sales. However, I don't think showing all of them to your home page is good idea. In fact, it can have reverse result. In my personal opinion, I feel overwhelmed looking at your products, cause you show many of them so I can't decide which to buy or which is your best ones.
Therefore, I would recommend that you should re - categorize your items by just putting your best seller and your outstanding ones to your homepage, and make sure they can be linked to your product page, so that customers can check your best ones and can visit related items for the purpose of up selling. You should change the setion "trending products" also. I think just putting "best sellers" section is enough to attract customers and doesn't make them feel overwhelm and can't decide which is better to buy.
2. About your testimonials: You display customers' reviews on your homepage, it's good to show how qualified your store is, and it can ensure customers at first look. But, I don't see any reviews on each of your products. Therefore, I would suggest that you should also show reviews on each of your products. It has stronger impact on customers and can show how trustful your items are.
You can collect reviews for your items, picture reviews of that items being used by other customers is the way better. It shows that your products are trustful and useable, so that it can strongly attract your customers and encourage them to purchase more. You should install review app to your store, like Ali Reviews for example. This app can collect and auto-update multiple customers review at once, then you can filter and customize reviews to be displayed on your storethe way you like. The more good reviews you have, the more trustful your items are, so that you have high chance to get more order and boost your sales.
Your store is good enough. I think with some more changes, you can optimize it and increase your sales. Wish you best of luck!